The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

I'd rather see an epic 3 game meltdown that leaves Marvin fired than another one and done.

But that still wouldn't probably be good enough to axe him.

Any word on if Andy is actually like injured btw. They Sat him and no other starters towards the end which seemed weird. Thought it might be because he actually ended up being hurt

He did come back out on the field so I don't think its too serious.

21/29

302 yards

2 TD passes

1 TD rushing

0 INTs

128.8 QBR

81 yard TD pass

56 yard pass

He did fumble an exchange though, so fuck him. Amirite?

Seeing as that fumble was the catalyst for what came next, yes. You can quote the stat lines all you like but the team was playing winning football until that point.

Seeing as that fumble was the catalyst for what came next, yes. You can quote the stat lines all you like but the team was playing winning football until that point.

So its andys fault that the defense is fucking awful after 1 mistake? Its andys fault that leon gave up a 96 yard td??

If it wasnt for andy putting together a pretty good game that game would have been a blow out way earlier. The D couldnt stop them at all after the first few drives.

Even without that fumble we probably lose that game. We just couldnt stop them.

You couldnt be more wrong.

Blaming anyone but the D in a game where the D gives up 42 points and 550 yards is just damn idiotic.

No actually I'm not if you read what I said, What was the score when he fumbled it? We're we winning at that point yes or no?

They quit on him after that. You could see it in their body language.

They quit because of one fumble in a 21-20 game? Thats on coaching or the players, not on andy dalton.

You are really grasping for straws here.

No actually I'm not if you read what I said, What was the score when he fumbled it? We're we winning at that point yes or no?

Do you really wanna root for players that supposedly quit after 1 bad play while the game is still within 1 score with like 10 minutes left?

Andrew luck handed the browns 14 points today. But his D came out and played well and kept the game close and allowed Luck to have a chance at the end. Luck had a miserable first 3 quarters.

Dalton had a fabolous first 3 quarters but the D was playing like shit which kept pittsburgh in it. Dalton makes one mistake and the D completely collapses and gives dalton no chance to go out there and win it.

All QBs are going to make mistakes. Dalton has proven he can bounce back from a mistake and lead the team to victory (see baltimore, houston, jax, etc). The D never gave him a chance today.

Does anyone really think we win that game today even without the fumble? I sure as hell dont. That D was awful today, we had no chance unless the O put up like 35-40 points.

Archived