The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The ugly:  If we want to win the North we probably have to win these last three games.  Not happening.

Not with this defense. Not unless we get very very opportunistic or aggressive with attacking the ball. We can't stop anybody for shit, but they need to be practicing ripping the balls out or something. Got to GOT TO create some splash plays on defense

The Good
AJ Green

The Bad
Defense, Newman and the run D, good lord,

The Ugly
Andy Dalton's fumble being the catalyst for this loss
The rest of the team completely quitting after he threw it
People already coming to Andy's defense

I'm as hard on Andy as anyone, but why the fuck are we calling for read options?

Ugly:
Hugh Jackson's play calls. Gets cute when you don't need to. That play changed entire game.

Did Dennard or Kirkpatrick play much? Watching guys run past Leon Hall is getting old.

Kirk played more I think but I'm not sure. I remember him playing well.

Think they mostly played while Leon and Newman were out a few snaps with injuries.the 2 old guys stood no chance against the fresh legs of the Pitt wrs

I'm as hard on Andy as anyone, but why the fuck are we calling for read options?

Ugly:
Hugh Jackson's play calls. Gets cute when you don't need to. That play changed entire game.

And he KEEPS calling those cute plays. He just doesn't get it man. Get that college shit out of here

Bad:

I saw a team that wanted it REALLY bad against a team that just "kinda" wanted it.  Just once I'd like to see a Bengals team being more aggressive, more physical, win more physical battles, win more one-on-ones versus a Stealers team.  Vontaze, we need you buddy.

Ugly:

How can you not adjust to that same fuking around left end run?

Did anyone else notice the refs giving the Stealers an extra yard with LOTS of ball spots???  It was very noticable on the runs where the defense stopped them 2 or 3 yards behind the LOS, but the ball someone magically gets spotted just a yard from the LOS.  Magical forward progress.

ugly: Me getting my fucking hopes up against the stealers.

Me starting Tannyhill over Cam Newton in my fantasy football playoffs... smfh

I wish I could turn off my brain and not give a shit.. I am better than I used to be, but still can't do it.

What a fucking mess today. That 4th quarter was a flat out embarrassment..and then I have my douche bag stealer fan friends.. Why am I friends with them?

And if we do... BIG IF....count on a one and done.

I'd rather see an epic 3 game meltdown that leaves Marvin fired than another one and done.

But that still wouldn't probably be good enough to axe him.

Any word on if Andy is actually like injured btw. They Sat him and no other starters towards the end which seemed weird. Thought it might be because he actually ended up being hurt

Good: AJ Green

Bad: Lemur's pass defense, Pacman's two drops in the endzone, missed tackles, our veteran DBs

Ugly: Pacman's tackling ablilty, not being able to stop the same running play to the left.

side note: I did have Le'Veon Bell on my FF team :32:

Archived