Stealers' lineman wants Bengals in playoffs, 'where they choke'

You do realize the Bengals were down 3 touchdowns with 30 seconds left in the game? The Bengals yardage advantage means nothing when 150 of those yards were in garbage time and against the Stealers backups. Also when teams are up 20 they tend to get conservative on offense trying to run out the clock. By the way the Stealers were up 10-0 before Mcarron took his first snap. Let's face the Stealers were in cruise control the entire 2nd half.

One really. Their 2nd wasn't til end of the game after 2nd McCarron interception. Defense despite being busted up in the secondary bent but didn't break for the most part.

Excellent point. This wasn't a game where we weren't mentally tough or got physically dominated. This was a game in which we had terrible luck throughout. They know it and that is why they are still yapping. 

How come none of this was said after the first game in Pittsburgh, when the Stealers led for the entire game until a rusty Ben threw 2 picks giving the Bengals a victory even though the Stealers outgained them by a hundred yards and Daltons had his worse game of the year. The Difference in these games is the Stealers were never down by 20 pts playing the Bengals who were on cruise control. 

You do realize the Bengals were down 3 touchdowns with 30 seconds left in the game? The Bengals yardage advantage means nothing when 150 of those yards were in garbage time and against the Stealers backups. Also when teams are up 20 they tend to get conservative on offense trying to run out the clock. By the way the Stealers were up 10-0 before Mcarron took his first snap. Let's face the Stealers were in cruise control the entire 2nd half.

The Stealers were still throwing deep late in the game. Look at their scores. They scored off of turnovers. Our defense actually played well given the circumstances. Our offense moved the ball effectively most of the game as well. I guess we need someone to look for the dark clouds behind the silver lining.

Not to mention that the Bengals actually outgained the Stealers 385 - 354 yds. They both had the same number of first downs (22). And, this can't be stated enough, the Bengals had their backup fucking quarterback playing nearly the entire game. The difference in the game was (fluke) turnovers, not some dominating performance from the Stealers. Bring it on indeed.

The game was over after the "pick 6". Who cares about the yards gained in "garbage time" when the Stealers went in to a prevent mode and just wanted to run the clock out. Notice how their passing attack stopped.

The game was over after the "pick 6". Who cares about the yards gained in "garbage time" when the Stealers went in to a prevent mode and just wanted to run the clock out. Notice how their passing attack stopped.

Its just rationalization.  Ive been saying it for weeks, people can say whatever it is they want to make themselves feel better, but it doesnt mean shit until the Bengals walk the walk on the field, in a playoff game, especially against the Pittsburgh Stealers.  Make no mistake, its coming.  They are going to get their opportunity.  

Hey SouthPaw, why don't you give it a rest? 

I mean your opinion truly means jack fucking shit. But that doesn't make it any less annoying.

I swear I hope the Broncos stomp the fuck out of the Stealers if for no other reason than to shut you the fuck up.

That is all.

i hope they do too, i just dont think its going to happen with in Pittsburgh with the way Osweiler has been playing.  never know though.  i certainly root for it though.  

How come none of this was said after the first game in Pittsburgh, when the Stealers led for the entire game until a rusty Ben threw 2 picks giving the Bengals a victory even though the Stealers outgained them by a hundred yards and Daltons had his worse game of the year. The Difference in these games is the Stealers were never down by 20 pts playing the Bengals who were on cruise control. 

I have no idea what point you are making.   Look at the yardage totals the Pitt defense gave up all year long and the particular QBs.    I think Manzelf went over 300 on them.

They give up a lot of yards.    

keep in mind that majority of Stealers yards that day came on the opening drive one bad play by a linebacker when I think Vinney Rey it was screwed up leading to Williams 50 yard run and at least 60 of their yards came against Cincinnatis prevent at the end as well. Also wouldn't put it all on Ben being Rusty. Give credit where it's due the interception by Williams was more a great play by him then a bad throw by him. Isn't like he doesn't ever throw picks against us. He throws them more so against us then he does against other teams it seems and Reggie Nelson seems to get them alot.

I mean your opinion truly means jack fucking shit. But that doesn't make it any less annoying.

I swear I hope the Broncos stomp the fuck out of the Stealers if for no other reason than to shut you the fuck up.

That is all.

lol. Old you're awesome.

What the fuck with all these pro-steelers fucks with no posts showing up all of a sudden.. I think it's time to clean house.. 

Also, it's some fans that are what I find embarrassing about being a Bengals fan.. SMFH.. 

Battered wife, stockholm syndrome, etc... 

You usually don't continue to pass the ball if you're running the clock out. It sounds like you didn't watch the game.

What the fuck with all these pro-Stealers fucks with no posts showing up all of a sudden.. I think it's time to clean house.. 

Also, it's some fans that are what I find embarrassing about being a Bengals fan.. SMFH.. 

Battered wife, stockholm syndrome, etc... 

Fucking trolls. There's probably a lot more than we think.

That is all.

+1000. But be careful how you talk to Collinsworth.

+1000. But be careful how you talk to Collinsworth.

love collinsworth.  one of my favorite bengals of all time.  when i talked to him recently he told me knows he's not popular with the whiny men on some message board online, but he gets paid to commentate what he sees from an unbiased stand point.  tough stuff.  he's pretty broken up about it.  i told him i know its rough being the ire of message board tough guys, but hang in there.  he assured me he would.  

love collinsworth.  one of my favorite bengals of all time.  when i talked to him recently he told me knows he's not popular with the whiny men on some message board online, but he gets paid to commentate what he sees from an unbiased stand point.  tough stuff.  he's pretty broken up about it.  i told him i know its rough being the ire of message board tough guys, but hang in there.  he assured me he would.  

Unbiased? He's the biggest star fucker there is. Did you meet him at a stealers bar? Of course you like him since he spends a lot of each game talking about your stealers. WHEN THEY AREN'T EVEN FUCKING PLAYING!!!

What the fuck with all these pro-Stealers fucks with no posts showing up all of a sudden.. I think it's time to clean house..

It does seem a little suspicious.

Check their accounts against the day they created them and if it's after this recent loss and if they are posting pro-steeler stuff in this part of the forum, boot them. Because if their accounts are after the loss you can be pretty sure they aren't Bengals fans.

Archived