Quick question

1 hour ago, saphead said:

The fuck are we doing playing a football game at 8:30 on Christmas Eve? Even foul mouthed heathens like me go to church tonight with my family. :mellow:

You need to go earlier or attend a different setting...   Some churches have big screen TV with viewing of the game. 

2 hours ago, saphead said:

The fuck are we doing playing a football game at 8:30 on Christmas Eve? Even foul mouthed heathens like me go to church tonight with my family. :mellow:

We have church at 5:30.  Will be over long before the Bengals game.

I'm not particularly religious myself but man the Catholics really pull out all the stops for the Christmas mass.  You've got chanting and incense and the choir singing all sorts of heavy shit in Latin..  If they could just put on some Black Sabbath & maybe throw in a couple of lasers it'd be awesome.

:ninja:

12 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I'm not particularly religious myself but man the Catholics really pull out all the stops for the Christmas mass.  You've got chanting and incense and the choir singing all sorts of heavy shit in Latin..  If they could just put on some Black Sabbath & maybe throw in a couple of lasers it'd be awesome.

:ninja:

LOL. Yeah, the Catholics have got pomp and circumstance down for sure. When I was about 7 or 8 my Dad was stationed at Schofield Barracks on Oahu. The on base Catholic church had a "house rock band" that played rock versions of a lot of the hymns/songs, etc. They all had long hair or afros and they were actually pretty cool. This was in 1977.

Just now, Bunghole said:

LOL. Yeah, the Catholics have got pomp and circumstance down for sure. When I was about 7 or 8 my Dad was stationed at Schofield Barracks on Oahu. The on base Catholic church had a "house rock band" that played rock versions of a lot of the hymns/songs, etc. They all had long hair or afros and they were actually pretty cool. This was in 1977.

Wow, never heard of such a thing.  Sounds more like the Unitarians or something.

This was in 1977.

But that explains everything.

Archived