2021 Mock Draft Simulators

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Nor would I..

You covered it although I dont see Dickerson falling to the 3d round at all..

Maybe an edge rusher in 3rd..

Nice job overall....

Given the Bengals are rarely crafty with hiding their draft needs, if I guessed at their plan it would be:

1. Chase (Pitts as plan B)

2. Best OL (and probably a OT)

3. BPA between OL and DL (most likely a rush end)

4. If OL in 3, then DL; if DL in 3 then OL here,

BPA rest of the way

11 hours ago, snarkster said:

BS.  You've got a QB like Burrow and you're gonna give him just two solid WR's (one is a slot).  You're one turned ankle from being down to one.

You've got a QB like Burrow and you're going to give him the same OL as last year + a very average 32 year old OT?  You're one more injury to Jonah Williams away from 5 sacks a game.

Show me an OL that can keep him upright long enough for a deep threat to actually get deep and I'll start to give a shit about who plays WR.

8 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

You've got a QB like Burrow and you're going to give him the same OL as last year + a very average 32 year old OT?  You're one more injury to Jonah Williams away from 5 sacks a game.

Show me an OL that can keep him upright long enough for a deep threat to actually get deep and I'll start to give a shit about who plays WR.

Dufus is counting on getting a starter in round 2 

3 minutes ago, spicoli said:

I don't think so. I'd bet that Milton Williams is their target in R2. 

I dont see it in round two..for any team..

Hes getting alot of pub as an up and comer ..maybe but not that high...

Personally I wouldnt take him in first 3 rounds..more needs than a boom or bust type imo..

4 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Im not saying he wont..

Teams have different opinions ..

I just dont see it...

Here's my thing....I trust the guy that said the Cowboys were hot and heavy for Williams and I also trust the guy that said that the Bengals were hot and heavy for Williams. Smoke like that usually ends up a fire. 

12 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Here's my thing....I trust the guy that said the Cowboys were hot and heavy for Williams and I also trust the guy that said that the Bengals were hot and heavy for Williams. Smoke like that usually ends up a fire. 

Understood..

The Cowboys are actually hot for  most positions on defense and their Oline is cracking bigtme..

The Bengals priorities in first two rounds Will Be Oline and Wideouts..

No?

11 minutes ago, spicoli said:

They're both really good possibilities. 

Im assuming your basing these two on the team drafting Chase or Pitts of course..

So your looking for edge rusher in 2?

Well....ok Ill folllow your path with Williams at 2...

So now we in 3rd round with still nothing to bolster the Oline but a 2nd possibly 3rd tier lineman to draft?

See Im not quite  following this logic real well now..

2 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

See Im not quite  following this logic real well now..

This has nothing whatsoever to do with what you or I would do, I'm simply trying to predict what I think the Bengals will do. There's usually not a whole lot of logic involved. Plus, I'm pretty sure they think that they can draft OL in the mid rounds and Pollack will turn them into reliable starters. Just my opinion. 

Archived