Sewer Brewer: Week 13

An underrated shitty play that nobody is talking about was Egads McPherson blown PAT.  He gets that and its likely that Nixon's fumble return is still a 1 possession game.  His PAT miss lead to the 2 point miss, etc. etc.

Running backs fumble from time to time.  It happens.  Sure, I guess it was unlucky that Chase's drop led to a pick which doesn't happen that often.  But still, it was pretty pathetic. 

20 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

An underrated shitty play that nobody is talking about was Egads McPherson blown PAT.  He gets that and its likely that Nixon's fumble return is still a 1 possession game.  His PAT miss lead to the 2 point miss, etc. etc.

Running backs fumble from time to time.  It happens.  Sure, I guess it was unlucky that Chase's drop led to a pick which doesn't happen that often.  But still, it was pretty pathetic. 

And dropping passes is an issue for Chase.  Fumbling has not been for Mixon. 

30 minutes ago, MaximumSam said:

I dunno. It's one thing to fumble, another for Joe Mixup to fumble without even being touched.

If you see the angle from the defensive side a defender appears to get a hand on the ball.  Still, comes our way too easy.  Probably touched it while Mixon was switching hands. 

1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

You know, after thinking about it, how The F*** can you call a timeout, then have a DELAY OF GAME after that.  And then miss the XP.

Tibor, I beg you to give this to Zac Taylor after that.  Like I said in the Bengals thread: This is the epitome of Bengaldom. 

On 12/5/2021 at 7:54 PM, gupps said:

I think I'd give Burrow a break, he had a dislocated pinky on his throwing hand. Plus the oline played like he owed them money.

A funny story about this (not the dislocated pinky itself). For those who didn’t know, my brother is a sports writer in Cincinnati and one of his jobs is covering the Bengals for AP along with their regular beat writer. Anyway, he posted on Twitter yesterday that there was a debate in the press box as to whether it was “pinky” or “pinkie”. The answer, according to AP Style Writing, is “pinky”. 😂 

Archived