Random 2023 Bengals related stuff

(Edited)

If you're into controversial beers, Bud Light is giving away two-thousand free Sunday Ticket subscriptions in a desperate attempt to.... well.. I think we all know why, lol.

All you have to do is give them your personal information for a chance at a prize subscription, and for the guarantee of Bud Light-related spam. 

https://www.budlight.com/easytocelebrate/

15 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Shiesty and the WRs came to see Messi ...

IMG_20230824_004930.jpg

For those of us not in the WLWT viewing area, the match is streaming live on Peacock.

Sure, it's in Spanish, but it's still easy to follow, just like watching Saturday morning cartoons with my kid in DC 15 years ago on the local Mexican station:

Bobe El Constructor,

Muy Es Bien!

Bobe El Constructor,

Goooooooooaaallllll!!!!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Like I said to the last guy who went down this road; it sounds like you've given the subject quite a lot of thought.  

Hey, some people like Bud Light in spite of their parent company's misguided self-destructive promotion. If they're willing to give away nearly a million bucks' worth of Sunday Ticket, folks are welcome to separate Anheuser-Busch from their money. 

: )

10 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Please delete this post so a really good thread doesn’t have to be moved to the political forum. 

Good call.  I've edited it down, but I can't do anything about those who have quoted the post, particularly if it offended you or T-Dub.

I've done my part, can you do yours?

16 minutes ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Larosas 

LaRosas was a few years ago, last few years was Papa John's 🤮  LaRosas should have been back but Donatos has more money and at least is better than Papa John's although they cut into tiny squares 🤔 And Skyline is back,  much preferred over Gold Star 😋

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Umm.... if you're quoting a post that's controversial, then when the original has been de-controversialized (if that's a word) the only place where the controversial words continue to exist is in your quoted post. 

May I suggest editing your post, the one you posted asking me to take action, as I edited mine?  I'd quote it, but that would only compound the issue.  : )

The post has been deleted.  Thanks again. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1