Bengals should have never switched from Gold Star to Skyline Chili

3 hours ago, Jupiter Fan said:

So I'm to understand our canned shit down here is worthless...acknowledged. 

Interesting you mention In an Out, the most over rated fast food that isn't even fast.

I have occasion to travel to LA as my Son is there so I&O are very familiar throughout the area

and every one has a fuckin line outside the drive through of at least 1/2 hour.

And every driver has a phone in his face waiting for a mediocre burger that has to be upgraded, LOL.

Not a fan.

None around here.  No idea what they are or are like.

20 hours ago, Jupiter Fan said:

So I'm to understand our canned shit down here is worthless...acknowledged. 

Interesting you mention In an Out, the most over rated fast food that isn't even fast.

I have occasion to travel to LA as my Son is there so I&O are very familiar throughout the area

and every one has a fuckin line outside the drive through of at least 1/2 hour.

And every driver has a phone in his face waiting for a mediocre burger that has to be upgraded, LOL.

Not a fan.

in and out is an odd one, i like the burgers, i like a plain cheeseburger, also a fan of cheese pizza, like if you make good food the base model should be tasty AF too, fries are trash at INO i have it like 3 times a year... lines are wack here too

2 hours ago, Jungletiger said:

Look, I been team GS this whole time.  SL is meh...

madness

2 hours ago, Jungletiger said:

They got it canned on store shelves now.

so odd

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Yes..I've bought it 

Love the stuff..

wonder how they make it for the shelf. its obviously not how its made in store, how have you seen the comparison?

i worked there as a youth, (kroger, Kings Island, Wendys, Kings Island, Wendys, Started Record label, Cincinnati Bell, T-Mobile, Sprint, Tobacco Company) all my jobs.

all the burgers that sat on the grill too long and got too dry or burnt, got put in a metal bucket, once full it went in the fridge, when you had 2 buckets, you chopped up the old burger patties with the spatulas and toss it in the bagged chili flavoring and filled it with water from the sink, stirred and put on the stove to cook and stir in the long square metal buckets up front.

so i assume they dont have piles of old burger patties at the factory, so im guessing youre probably getting a better product canned than in a wendys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

in and out is an odd one, i like the burgers, i like a plain cheeseburger, also a fan of cheese pizza, like if you make good food the base model should be tasty AF too, fries are trash at INO i have it like 3 times a year... lines are wack here too

madness

so odd

wonder how they make it for the shelf. its obviously not how its made in store, how have you seen the comparison?

i worked there as a youth, (kroger, Kings Island, Wendys, Kings Island, Wendys, Started Record label, Cincinnati Bell, T-Mobile, Sprint, Tobacco Company) all my jobs.

all the burgers that sat on the grill too long and got too dry or burnt, got put in a metal bucket, once full it went in the fridge, when you had 2 buckets, you chopped up the old burger patties with the spatulas and toss it in the bagged chili flavoring and filled it with water from the sink, stirred and put on the stove to cook and stir in the long square metal buckets up front.

so i assume they dont have piles of old burger patties at the factory, so im guessing youre probably getting a better product canned than in a wendys.

You say better, but its the fact that the burger meat is old that makes it good....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GoBengals said:

When I was in LV I would have an “In-and-Out Day” (maybe once a month). The IAO burger was always good to me. Agree—the fries were generally nothing. The shakes were very good. I always went after 2pm weekdays as the lines were impossible before. Not really a whole lot better after 2, but at least I could get fed before 3pm

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dautcom08 said:

In and Out is completely average.  Best fast food burger is Shake Shack bar none.

I had Shake Shack in Time Square, and thought it was pretty average. I had In and Out in Austin and thought it was super overrated.

For me the best fast food burger is 5 guys.

13 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I had Shake Shack in Time Square, and thought it was pretty average. I had In and Out in Austin and thought it was super overrated.

For me the best fast food burger is 5 guys.

Should be up their for the price you pay for burger and fries..