Palestine and Israel

PatternMaster

14 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

We can play the numbers game all you want.

There's a bigger gap between classes than ever before

and it's Biden's clowns that have caused it.

Name the Great Accomplishments in his soon to be over term?

Pathetic senile devil and a drunk VP at the helm.

No wonder countries laugh at this administration .

Clueless..

Funny that you keep asking Jamie to defend Biden and he has told you a number of times that he doesn't love Biden.

My impression is that Jamie just thinks that despite all of Biden's fault's he is still light years better than Trump?  @Jamie_B correct me if I've read your previous comments incorrectly.

Just now, Montana Bengal said:

Funny that you keep asking Jamie to defend Biden and he has told you a number of times that he doesn't love Biden.

My impression is that Jamie just thinks that despite all of Biden's fault's he is still light years better than Trump?  @Jamie_B correct me if I've read your previous comments incorrectly.

Point taken.

Jaime and I have different views.

We collide..

He's a member in good standing and deservedly so .

To let him and others rant on about Trump and conservative opinions rubs me the wrong way that I take offense to.

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

We can play the numbers game all you want.

There's a bigger gap between classes than ever before

and it's Biden's clowns that have caused it.

Name the Great Accomplishments in his soon to be over term?

Pathetic senile devil and a drunk VP at the command..

You moron the gap between the classes has been going on WAY before Biden, it's been something that was going on for DECADES

To include under Trump

What are the things I like that Biden has done?

Chips Act

Established the first ever gun violence prevention office..... allowing us to even study it 

The Federal Reserve will have new rules on preventing "redlining" in home ownership

Crackdown on Junk Fees and Overdraft charges

Forcing China to open their books for audit

Bipartisan bill to make it harder for Trump or any other President to strong arm states or election officials to overturn the results of an election

Made forming a Union much easier

And my biggest thing I like is him putting Lina Kahan in charge of the FTC who is going after these businesses on anti-trust cases. That is Teddy Rosevelt type stuff and I love it.

What do I hate?

His handling of the Isreal/Palestine conflict. 

I hated that with Trump and Obama and Bush, Clinton at lest tried, but Bush Sr, and Reagan....going all the way back for decades our policies on Isreal have been wrong headed. Biden is not special in that regard.

7 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

Nope that's dead on right.

I had ZERO expectations for Biden when he got the job. I expected him to continue business as usual and go back to how things were before Trump, so for me to say I was wrong on that is a surprise. 

I defiantly think he's too old and should step aside and I hate how he is handling Ireal, but he has surprised me with him doing ANYTHING I liked or agreed with

3 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Point taken.

Jaime and I have different views.

We collide..

He's a member in good standing and deservedly so .

To let him and others rant on about Trump and conservative opinions rubs me the wrong way that I take offense to.

Maybe we should all act better than our politicians and have actual conversations.  Fuck....maybe not be shitty to one another.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Nope that's dead on right.

I had ZERO expectations for Biden when he got the job. I expected him to continue business as usual and go back to how things were before Trump, so for me to say I was wrong on that is a surprise. 

I defiantly think he's too old and should step aside and I hate how he is handling Ireal, but he has surprised me with him doing ANYTHING I liked or agreed with

Well said.

I'm sorry for attacking you personally.

Your views on society will never coincide with mine though.

Maybe neither of us are entirely right or wrong.