Houston @ Cincinnati
Kevin Harlan, Trent Green
Tennessee @ Tampa Bay
Andrew Catalon, Tiki Barber, Matt Ryan
Detroit @ LA Chargers (LATE)
Jim Nantz, Tony Romo
Atlanta @ Arizona (LATE)
Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

Kevin Harlan and Trent Green are outstanding.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

Kevin Harlan and Trent Green are outstanding.

Harlan is good, Green is Captain Obvious, his insights aren't that insightful...I still think he hates the Bengals because Robert Geathers turned his brain into mush...

Harlan is one of the best in the business, he's up there with Nance in my opinion. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Harlan is good, Green is Captain Obvious, his insights aren't that insightful...I still think he hates the Bengals because Robert Geathers turned his brain into mush...

Harlan is one of the best in the business, he's up there with Nance in my opinion. 

Harlan and Kurt Warner do radio broadcasts for Westwood One .

Harlan makes you see and feel the game last like no other.

Warner is precise and doesn't add on alot of yadi yada .

Perfect combo.

Wish Kurt was his partner on TV but Green is ok.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Griever said:

Man, who would have thought. Higgins has had some tough breaks with the injuries this year...hopefully Irwin, Charlie, and Andrei are ready to step up

I would rest them both, go heavy on the run, play action use Boyd and the young guns. The way the defense is playing, the Bengals should be able to hold the Texans to 21pts or under and Burrow should be able to get to at least 24 points against this defense that gave up 36 to Baker Mayfield last week.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

I would rest them both, go heavy on the run, play action use Boyd and the young guns. The way the defense is playing, the Bengals should be able to hold the Texans to 21pts or under and Burrow should be able to get to at least 24 points against this defense that gave up 36 to Baker Mayfield last week.

It would be interesting to see JB without Chase and Higgins.

Im with you on believing the young guns plus Boyd can get it done.

Allmost forgot our triple headed TE group as well..

• Upvote 1

Even if we don't have Higgins, a shell of Chase, and no Hubbard I like our chances against the Texans...it's been a cute story but they aren't on the Bengals level when it comes to knowing how to win...although it will be close game. Glad we're playing at home because the energy and noise of the fans will be needed...and we've got Joe Burrow..

Run the hell out of the ball, rush the fuck out of the rookie, and get the W!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

My confidence level just dropped.

However, on the positive side, they should be in

good shape Thursday (I hope) vs the Rats who may get

beaten up in Clowntown.

The Rats may be playing the Clowns Sunday but that game is in Baltimore not Cleveland. So Baltimore doesn't have to travel at all in the short turnaround week. Here's another reason why Baltimore is the favorite to win the brutal AFC North right. Not only are they 7-2 but they have already banked so many division road wins. All they really need to do is hold serve at home to take the North title. 

Not sure about Hubbard but I seriously doubt Higgins will be able to play as soon as a week from tonight. Hamstrings are so easily aggravated if you come back too soon. Looks like Chase is going to go on Sunday though.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dex said:

Not only are they 7-2 but they have already banked so many division road wins. All they really need to do is hold serve at home to take the North title. 

Pretty close. They may have some trouble at LAC, SF, and Jax in roadies…but other than the Bengals, nobody at home to worry about. 

They will likely be 4-2 in the division (even factoring in a Bengal win). Unless the Bengals beat them on straight record…they are champions. 

No home games at PBS. Sad! 

• Upvote 1