Sunday Scoreboard Watching Thread

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Well, it’s “relax and enjoy” Saturday. No game impacts tomorrow at all…it’s DET at DAL. Not sure what impacts that game, but since it’s the only one on, we’ll soon find out. 

Should be a good game to watch.

Detroit intrigues me.

Dallas doesn't..

Go Lions!..

I-Colts lead 7-3 over LVR. 

A thought I was thinking was that, if the I-Colts do win, it eliminates the Raiders from any chance at the AFCW. 

Even though the KC lineup and game plan will have already been in place, it may give cause for them to pull a few guys with dings off the field earlier than they normally would. They would be either 3 Seed (with a lot of help), but most likely locked into the 4 Seed. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Another one of those unfortunate things which happen so often in today’s pure-as-the-driven-snow NFL

Lions 'confused' as refs negate late 2-point try in Cowboys win

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39213838/cowboys-hang-penalty-nixes-lions-2-point-conversion

Unbelievable. I watched a couple of videos on this, and something I didn't know - the coaches have to meet with the refs and go over all of their trick plays before the game? That's 'interesting' to say the least. 

• Upvote 2

Yeah, it’s looking like the Toxins will be cruising to a win today. Have to hope that the punchless Panthers can squeeze one out on JAX—who they trail 6-0. 

Big thing is to get the Rats their division title and get that certainty out of the way. Lock CFT into the 5 Seed. They now lead 14-10. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Yeah, it’s looking like the Toxins will be cruising to a win today. Have to hope that the punchless Panthers can squeeze one out on JAX—who they trail 6-0. 

Big thing is to get the Rats their division title and get that certainty out of the way. Lock CFT into the 5 Seed. They now lead 14-10. 

Tua doesn't throw that well to his right

He's more accurate to the left side.

He has a slight thumb injury .

14-13 Rats at this point.

22 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Just got back from a New Years Eve brunch 

before the Main Event at 4:30.

Quick check of ESPN and no good news for us.

A lot “depends”, I reckon. HOU winning today keeps them set up for a title win next week. JAX crawling away from no-pulse Panthers. 

Hard to say how LVR/I-Colts ends up. Pats clawing, but doesn’t look like they are going to make it

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cat said:

Unbelievable. I watched a couple of videos on this, and something I didn't know - the coaches have to meet with the refs and go over all of their trick plays before the game? That's 'interesting' to say the least. 

All sorts of magical things happened there last night 

Officials missed tripping call before Lions' controversial penalty

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39215679/officials-missed-tripping-call-lions-controversial-penalty

• Upvote 1