Random 2024 Bengals related stuff

28 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

He's definitely the mauler type.

6'3 350lbs.

Seems to be a natural guard imo

NE bounced him around some. Most recently played G but he played quite a bit at RT... and from what I've read, he projects more to RT. He was a good playert at Michigan, thought he'd get drafted sooner. But a 26 year old with starting experience at several positions... I'm sure he will be highly sought after 

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, texbengal said:

NE bounced him around some. Most recently played G but he played quite a bit at RT... and from what I've read, he projects more to RT. He was a good playert at Michigan, thought he'd get drafted sooner. But a 26 year old with starting experience at several positions... I'm sure he will be highly sought after 

Being top 5 in cap space should make the Bengals front-runners for any A list free agent they want to pursue, but.. well... they don't.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, spicoli said:

All the replies to the various tweets about the new turf are saying that this stuff causes more injuries, which seems to contradict the press release. Can someone go against the Twitter grain and reassure me that Burrow and other top players aren't going down with ACL injuries by week 4?

Just now, BlackJesus said:

I don't understand what would preclude Cincinnati from having natural grass ???

Especially if Cleveland can.

Burrow is on record saying he likes turf more, specifically because it is "faster" so whatever he wants I guess lol.

Didn't the stadium have grass when it first opened and it was a wreck by season's end? I suppose it's been a long time since then, don't really know how far lawn technology has come.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bleeds Orange said:

All the replies to the various tweets about the new turf are saying that this stuff causes more injuries, which seems to contradict the press release. Can someone go against the Twitter grain and reassure me that Burrow and other top players aren't going down with ACL injuries by week 4?

Turf or grass?

Players injured on both.

Its being installed to Joes preference as it should be.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Griever said:

Burrow is on record saying he likes turf more, specifically because it is "faster" so whatever he wants I guess lol.

Didn't the stadium have grass when it first opened and it was a wreck by season's end? I suppose it's been a long time since then, don't really know how far lawn technology has come.

Having seen in person that rats nest of a field then, it was indeed worse than any well trod cow pasture by even 2/3 of the season over. This will give you at least a sense of just how bad it was. Don’t be fooled by the snow—it was almost nothing but dirt underneath 

IMG_2811.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2