Martha Fleishman = Cincinnati Hero

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

[center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/IMG_0502.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote][size=3][center]Martin and Martha Fleishman
5526 Bartlett St
pissburgh, PA 15217-1530[/center][/size][/quote]

[b]Let’s face it … Martha Fleishman is a Cincinnati hero. With one firm push of the gas on her 1997 Buick she delivered the Divine justice that Karma had been awaiting. Now although it may never come out that she ran into that child molesting looking guy on a motorcycle on purpose … a part of me will always believe that something angelic and pure took over her body for those split few seconds … and with the grace of a 62 year old grandmother … She used her windshield to send Bens jaw bone up into his skull.

This little old lady 62 years young is an icon, a beacon of hope for future generations ….. she shows us that anyone in this world can make a difference … and that it is never to late to deliver divine justice. She didn’t just put a 9 inch gash on Bens skull, leave him toothless, break his nose, and gash open his knee caps …... Oh no …. Martha showed us on June 12th 2006, that indeed the world is governed by irony, and that indeed there is a force of Karma out there just waiting to wipe that asterisk Chumpion, undeserved, shit eating grin off of raglessginas face.

[center][color="#FF0000"][u]So with that in mind I want to repay these angelic old lady and shower her with the gifts she deserves. [/u] [/color] [/center]

- I am already going to send her roses with a card that simply says “WhoDey” inside …

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img] However what I want to use this thread for some brainstorming on ways that we can all properly repay these beacon of light, for running down Benji with her Buick.

So throughout some ideas that you would be willing to donate to her … [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img]

[size=6]* [/size] Also I want to take up a collection and send her and her husband on a cruise. So if you would be willing to donate let’s say 10 $ to that fund then say so, and if we have enough people then I can have Go show me how to set up a Paypal account to collect.

[center]ESPN will be all over this shit …. Can you imagine ESPN running the headline?

[color="#FF6600"][size=3]GO BENGALS SITE SENDS DRIVER ON CRUISE [/size] [/color]

“WE DEY INDEED” :icon15:[/center] [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='282369' date='Jun 13 2006, 08:48 PM']I'm in, man. I say we send her a Bengals jersey with her name on the back.......#9 of course.
MULLY[/quote]

[center][b]I think we should go with a personalized #62 her age ... with her own name on the back ... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3669/jersey9tk.jpg[/img][/b][/center]

Guest BlackJesus
[color="#000099"][center][u][b]Also brainstorm about [/u]

- Any items you own that you would be willing to give her

- If the company you work for would be willing to give her anything as a promotional deal in Cincinnati

- If you have any connections where you can offer her free stuff [/center] [/color]

* Also can someone find me her phone number (Jamie) .... cause I would like to get ahold of her to offer her our presents [/b]

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='282369' date='Jun 13 2006, 08:48 PM']I'm in, man. I say we send her a Bengals jersey with her name on the back.......#9 of course.
MULLY[/quote]
Oh my god that is some funny shit Im in too. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Im pretty sure the phone number has been changed by now, as someone over at trailernation had posted it from the public yahoo database, and now thats gone. So Im pretty sure its been changed and not public anymore. So even the databases that you can pay to get private numbers probabally dont have it now.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='282372' date='Jun 13 2006, 08:53 PM']* Also can someone find me her phone number[/quote]

Fleishman, Martin
5526 Bartlett St,
pissburgh, PA 15217-1530
(412) 421-8348

from switchboard.com

I would assume that you won't be able to get thru on that number, due to too many death threats, etc.

[quote name='Cricket' post='282381' date='Jun 13 2006, 09:00 PM']Fleishman, Martin
5526 Bartlett St,
pissburgh, PA 15217-1530
(412) 421-8348

from switchboard.com
I would assume that you won't be able to get thru on that number, due to too many death threats, etc.[/quote]

Well there ya go. And I'd be supprised if it even works now. Im sure she's had it changed. Remember what these people did to Tommy Maddox.

I'm being the party pooper here; I have enjoyed the jokes and photoshopped gore I have seen (and that alone has sent our buddies at AsterickNation to frothing at the mouth!), but....I think any real attempt to reward this old lady is in poor taste, and I'd be willing to bet that she thinks so, too...
...of course, she could have been on BJ's payroll for awhile now...... ;)

[quote name='Bunghole' post='282394' date='Jun 13 2006, 07:23 PM']I'm being the party pooper here; I have enjoyed the jokes and photoshopped gore I have seen (and that alone has sent our buddies at AsterickNation to frothing at the mouth!), but....I think any real attempt to reward this old lady is in poor taste, and I'd be willing to bet that she thinks so, too...
...of course, she could have been on BJ's payroll for awhile now...... ;)[/quote]
I'm serious about this. I think that not only is it the lowbrow approach (which I appreciate for humor's sake), but that old woman isn't going to be in a thankful mood when choruses of Bengals fans send her gifts because she fucked up and damn near killed a motorcyclist....that happened to be Ben WorthlessBurger....

[quote name='Bunghole' post='282403' date='Jun 13 2006, 09:32 PM']I'm serious about this. I think that not only is it the lowbrow approach (which I appreciate for humor's sake), but that old woman isn't going to be in a thankful mood when choruses of Bengals fans send her gifts because she fucked up and damn near killed a motorcyclist....that happened to be Ben [s]WorthlessBurger[/s]....Toothlessberger...[/quote]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='282403' date='Jun 13 2006, 09:32 PM']I'm serious about this. I think that not only is it the lowbrow approach (which I appreciate for humor's sake), but that old woman isn't going to be in a thankful mood when choruses of Bengals fans send her gifts because she fucked up and damn near killed a motorcyclist....that happened to be Ben WorthlessBurger....[/quote]
I read a report that said an eye witness said Bendover ran the red light...So SHE is the one that is suffering.

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Bunghole' post='282403' date='Jun 13 2006, 09:32 PM']I'm serious about this. I think that not only is it the lowbrow approach (which I appreciate for humor's sake), but that old woman isn't going to be in a thankful mood when choruses of Bengals fans send her gifts because she fucked up and damn near killed a motorcyclist....that happened to be Ben WorthlessBurger....[/quote]

I agree.We need no help fucking him up. ;)

[quote name='The_Joker' post='282408' date='Jun 13 2006, 07:38 PM']I read a report that said an eye witness said Bendover ran the red light...So SHE is the one that is suffering.[/quote]
I heard the opposite, that Ben wasn't at fault and the lady turned left in front of him....but it really doesn't matter, I personally think we should gloat and joke all we want but supporting the idea that we should send her a dozen roses or anything at all on behalf of Bengals fans would be in really poor taste...and I'd be willing to bet she would think so, too.
She probably doesn't even care about football and she only knows that she either hit or was hit by a young guy on a motorcycle......

Guest BlackJesus

[b]Bung .... I respectfully disagree with your opinion ... but I have taken it to heart.

[color="#CC0000"][size=4]Now on to the Roses and Gifts :dance:[/size][/color]

this heroic woman I am sure is being demonized by the filty shittstink swine and a nice 5 days in the Caribbean is exactly what she needs .... [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[b]So Bungs comments aside .... anyone willing to pony up 10 $ post yes on here so I know if we have enough people to get something together ...

If we don't get enough for a Cruise .... then maybe a nice dinner and Limo etc could be had. [/b]

Archived