RUMOR - Odell stomps some dude at a party

[quote name='ONYX' post='496102' date='Jun 5 2007, 06:11 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]It's weird that you implied Odell committing suicide because I was going to post that possiblity
but I thought that it may seem over dramatic, so I deleted it. But yeah, I agree with you.

5-10 years from now, once he has a aching joints trying to make it by on a very modest salary
from construction work, he may realize the millions of dollars that he just gave away because of
bad choices and immaturity, he just may very well off himself.[/b][/color][/quote]
It is weird...when I read about what you posted, that was the first thing that came to my mind. But like I said, we may be getting WAAAAAAY ahead of ourselves here.
Unless Odell has Maurice Clarett on speed dial....

[quote name='happyrid' post='496112' date='Jun 5 2007, 08:36 PM']I'd like to think you are right. On the one hand, that picture posted is ridiculous. There's no way that dude got kicked hard in the head and ended up with that ugly face. I can almost guarantee that the reason they didn't call the cops is that there were drugs at the party. I think there is a good chance that they are embellishing the events, making things seem worse, possibly even exaggerating Odell's role in the events because he has money.

Still, every thing about this situation makes me think that Odell was actually there. At some party where he wasn't invited. At 3 am. Probably drinking, but at the very least with a bunch of dudes who were. Definitely not putting himself in a position that he should be in considering he just got out of rehab. And was already going to have to jump through hoops just to get a chance to play a game he is paid a lot to play. [b]After missing an entire season. While his teammates were practicing, sweating, trying to get better. At the same time that Marvin is taking national heat for sticking up for his guys. [/b]
Whether he gets convicted or not (I don't think he'll end up getting charged), Odell really shot himself in the foot. And let down his teammates and Marvin at exactly the wrong time. Again.[/quote]

Another props to you Happy. Well said and this is worth repeating.....

[b]After missing an entire season. While his teammates were practicing, sweating, trying to get better. At the same time that Marvin is taking national heat for sticking up for his guys. [/b]

[quote name='happyrid' post='496112' date='Jun 5 2007, 08:36 PM']I'd like to think you are right. On the one hand, that picture posted is ridiculous. There's no way that dude got kicked hard in the head and ended up with that ugly face. I can almost guarantee that the reason they didn't call the cops is that there were drugs at the party. I think there is a good chance that they are embellishing the events, making things seem worse, possibly even exaggerating Odell's role in the events because he has money.

Still, every thing about this situation makes me think that Odell was actually there. At some party where he wasn't invited. At 3 am. Probably drinking, but at the very least with a bunch of dudes who were. Definitely not putting himself in a position that he should be in considering he just got out of rehab. And was already going to have to jump through hoops just to get a chance to play a game he is paid a lot to play. After missing an entire season. While his teammates were practicing, sweating, trying to get better. At the same time that Marvin is taking national heat for sticking up for his guys.

Whether he gets convicted or not (I don't think he'll end up getting charged), Odell really shot himself in the foot. And let down his teammates and Marvin at exactly the wrong time. Again.[/quote]

I agree. Keep in mind Marvin has made it point in the past to state this team needs to get back to 2003 hunger.

In 2003 Marvin went in a different direction with some notetable talent in favor of changing the attitude of the lockeroom.

It might not matter what happens on Friday because Odell is no longer the 2005 future all star and only represents potential project.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='496062' date='Jun 5 2007, 07:16 PM']How? By attempting to create a climate whereby [b]thug[/b] players' bad behavior isn't welcome anymore?[/quote]

tank adams and pacman certainly had some thug behavioir going on, a armys worth of guns and people getting shot all over and so forth, but odell missed two drug tests and got a DUI, and without knowing why henry pulled the gun in FL you cant called that thug behavior either. so that leaves dui, some weed, and alcohol to minors in a hotel he happened to pay for, ....

this whole "getting rid of the thugs" is some racist ass bullshit.

if odell was there, reguardles sof happenings, he is likely fucked, but it has nothing to do with being a thug.

every black guy with tattoos and a million bucks isnt a thug.

[quote name='Cricket' post='496132' date='Jun 5 2007, 07:05 PM']Suicide....
or the CFL.
Tough choice. :whistle:[/quote]
Or he could just hang out with Ricky Williams and adopt the Rastafarian "not give a shit" stoned lifestyle and do neither....although Ricky probably has a lot more money saved up....or maybe not....

[quote name='scharm' post='496128' date='Jun 5 2007, 09:02 PM']I agree. Keep in mind Marvin has made it point in the past to state this team needs to get back to 2003 hunger.

In 2003 Marvin went in a different direction with some notetable talent in favor of changing the attitude of the lockeroom.

It might not matter what happens on Friday because Odell is no longer the 2005 future all star and only represents potential project.[/quote]

"project" might be a bit extreme but at least as a point, he wouldnt start odell, can cnt come back until camp anyway, so unless he was johnny on the spot he will be in "trail" mode for atleast 4-6 weeks into the season if he makes it back at all...

[quote name='Cricket' post='496132' date='Jun 5 2007, 09:05 PM']Suicide....
or the CFL.
Tough choice. :whistle:[/quote]

those are diferent?

Guest ONYX

[quote name='GoBengals' post='496140' date='Jun 5 2007, 09:10 PM']tank adams and pacman certainly had some thug behavioir going on, a armys worth of guns and people getting shot all over and so forth, but odell missed two drug tests and got a DUI, and without knowing why henry pulled the gun in FL you cant called that thug behavior either. so that leaves dui, some weed, and alcohol to minors in a hotel he happened to pay for, ....

if odell was there, reguardles sof happenings, he is likely fucked, but it has nothing to do with being a thug.

every black guy with tattoos and a million bucks isnt a thug.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]One day you are posting pics of black people gathering around fried chicken and the next, you are stroking darkie and blaming the white man.

Will you please make up your damn mind.[/b][/color] :ninja:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='496140' date='Jun 5 2007, 07:10 PM']tank adams and pacman certainly had some thug behavioir going on, a armys worth of guns and people getting shot all over and so forth, but odell missed two drug tests and got a DUI, and without knowing why henry pulled the gun in FL you cant called that thug behavior either. so that leaves dui, some weed, and alcohol to minors in a hotel he happened to pay for, ....

[b]every black guy with tattoos and a million bucks isnt a thug.[/b][/quote]
Well, duh.
I am not being racist. There are many, many pro atheletes (mostly black, and particularly in the NBA and NFL) that either ARE thugs or embrace that lifestyle to a certain extent.
It isn't racist to call it like it is (avoids saying "calling a spade a spade").
I'm not saying that Henry is a thug (although I suspect he tries to be livin' the vida loca) and Odell, well, he's apparently just a drunk like me.
Except i drink at home and can hold a job and be responsible to my job and my family. Odell, not so much.

[quote name='ONYX' post='496146' date='Jun 5 2007, 07:17 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]One day you are posting pics of black people gathering around fried chicken and the next, you are stroking darkie and blaming the white man.

Will you please make up your damn mind.[/b][/color] :ninja:[/quote]
Perhaps he can stroke off a group of black men with chicken grease as a lube?

[quote name='happyrid' post='496112' date='Jun 5 2007, 07:36 PM']I'd like to think you are right. On the one hand, that picture posted is ridiculous. There's no way that dude got kicked hard in the head and ended up with that ugly face. I can almost guarantee that the reason they didn't call the cops is that there were drugs at the party. I think there is a good chance that they are embellishing the events, making things seem worse, possibly even exaggerating Odell's role in the events because he has money.

Still, every thing about this situation makes me think that Odell was actually there. At some party where he wasn't invited. At 3 am. Probably drinking, but at the very least with a bunch of dudes who were. Definitely not putting himself in a position that he should be in considering he just got out of rehab. And was already going to have to jump through hoops just to get a chance to play a game he is paid a lot to play. After missing an entire season. While his teammates were practicing, sweating, trying to get better. At the same time that Marvin is taking national heat for sticking up for his guys.

You are probably right. I just want to think happy thoughts and believe so that Twinklebellodell doesn't die.

[quote name='ONYX' post='496146' date='Jun 5 2007, 09:17 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]One day you are posting pics of black people gathering around fried chicken and the next, you are stroking darkie and blaming the white man.

Will you please make up your damn mind.[/b][/color] :ninja:[/quote]

oh im a racist, but i hate everybody, black people, white people, asians, mexicans, every race has some cocksuckers, and being a cocksucker topped with little race related activities make it more annoying, its a te between white people and black people for most annoying, tho when i sold cell phone retail years ago indians always trying to get a deal on shit pissed me off more than anything, but thats simmered, its those fucking annoying crackers and darkies that piss me off the most.

PS: why are there like 57,000 russians in mason/montgomery now?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='496147' date='Jun 5 2007, 09:17 PM']Well, duh.
[b]I am not being racist.[/b] There are many, many pro atheletes [b](mostly black, and particularly in the NBA and NFL) that either ARE thugs or embrace that lifestyle to a certain extent.[/b]
It isn't racist to call it like it is (avoids saying "calling a spade a spade").
I'm not saying that Henry is a thug (although I suspect he tries to be livin' the vida loca) and Odell, well, he's apparently just a drunk like me.
Except i drink at home and can hold a job and be responsible to my job and my family. Odell, not so much.[/quote]
thats racist, you are a racist, everyone is, dont fight it. just because it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, doent mean its a duck, it could be a goose, or a canadian loon.

i think my point is clear...

Guest oldschooler
[quote][size=5][b]Thurman accused of assault[/b][/size]
BY MARK CURNUTTE | MCURNUTTE@ENQUIRER.COM

Georgia magistrate court will hear testimony Friday to determine if charges should be filed against Bengals linebacker Odell Thurman, who is accused of kicking and hitting two men in Monticello, Ga., over the weekend.

David Martin, one of Thurman’s Atlanta-based lawyers, emphasized Tuesday that no charges had been filed against Thurman. He said he was confident his client would be exonerated.

“Right now, we’re conducting our own investigation,” said Martin, who will meet Wednesday with Thurman. “We’ll get this all straightened out.”

Two Monticello men allege in their complaint that Thurman committed acts of criminal trespass, aggravated assault and pointing a gun in the early morning hours Sunday at a house party in Monticello.

Thurman, under suspension for one season by the NFL for three violations of its substance-abuse policy, is a Monticello native.

No charges can be filed with Monticello police because officers were not called to the scene, said Chrissy Pitts, deputy clerk of Juvenile and Magistrate Civil Court for Jasper County.

“Monticello police would not take out a warrant because the parties who are accusing (Thurman) did not call the police,” Pitts said. “They called the police the next day.”

[size=3][b]She added that anybody can file a complaint. “This can happen to anyone,” she said of the pre-warrant hearing application.[/b][/size]

Thurman will have the hearing at 11 a.m. Friday before Judge Kenneth Jackson, chief magistrate of Jasper County.

During the hearing, both sides will explain their versions of the alleged incident.

The complaint was filed by Brett Thomaston and Chad Cannon, both of Monticello.

Bengals’ media relations policy is not to comment publicly on ongoing legal matters involving players.[/quote]

[url="http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070605/SPT02/306050067/1066/rss07"]http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...0067/1066/rss07[/url]

[quote name='GoBengals' post='496159' date='Jun 5 2007, 07:28 PM']oh im a racist, but i hate everybody, black people, white people, asians, mexicans, every race has some cocksuckers, and being a cocksucker topped with little race related activities make it more annoying, its a te between white people and black people for most annoying, tho when i sold cell phone retail years ago indians always trying to get a deal on shit pissed me off more than anything, but thats simmered, its those fucking annoying crackers and darkies that piss me off the most.

PS: why are there like 57,000 russians in mason/montgomery now?
thats racist, you are a racist, everyone is, dont fight it. just because it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, doent mean its a duck, it could be a goose, or a canadian loon.

i think my point is clear...[/quote]
What, that if it looks, acts, quacks and waddles like a duck, it IS a duck, but nobody of the caucasian persuasion is allowed to call it a duck because the duck has a special group of attorneys looking out for said duck?
IT IS A DUCK DAMMIT!
:contract:
:ninja:

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Bunghole' post='496175' date='Jun 5 2007, 09:59 PM']What, that if it looks, acts, quacks and waddles like a duck, it IS a duck, but nobody of the caucasian persuasion is allowed to call it a duck because the duck has a special group of attorneys looking out for said duck?
IT IS A DUCK DAMMIT!
:contract:
:ninja:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I'm glad you brought up racism and ducks because there is something that I have been wanting to
get off my chest. Why in the fuck does Donald Duck (who is white) get more publicity than Daffy Duck
(who is black)?

Daffy is far more articulate and intelligent than Donald and his speech impediment, is no where as near as bad
as Donald's. Yet Daffy is always the ass of jokes and he lives in poverty, walking around butt naked while Donald
and his rich ass quacka Uncle Scrooge and his hillbillie ass nephews get all the fucking glory.

That is pretty fucked up man.[/b][/color]

[img]http://images.art.com/images/-/Looney-Tunes---Daffy-Duck--C11754808.jpeg[/img]

[color="#008000"][b]"You racist ass quackahz !!!!"[/b][/color]

[img]http://www.alexross.com/angrydonaldbrownmiddle.JPG[/img]
[color="#0000FF"][b]"Qqqqqqqqqqkkkkkkkqqkkkkkkkkkkkk.....dont make me roast your blaqq ass....kkkkkQQQQQ"[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='496178' date='Jun 5 2007, 10:10 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I'm glad you brought up racism and ducks because there is something that I have been wanting to
get off my chest. Why in the fuck does Donald Duck (who is white) get more publicity than Daffy Duck
(who is black)?

Daffy is far more articulate and intelligent than Donald and his speech impediment, is no where as near as bad
as Donald's. Yet Daffy is always the ass of jokes and he lives in poverty, walking around butt naked while Donald
and his rich ass quacka Uncle Scrooge and his hillbillie ass nephews get all the fucking glory.

That is pretty fucked up man.[/b][/color][/quote]
Quacka :pointlaff:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='IKOTA' post='495916' date='Jun 5 2007, 03:17 PM']I wish Odell was hispanic, then he'd be so much easier to control[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='495918' date='Jun 5 2007, 03:19 PM']Only if its proven to be true. (which I highly doubt) Otherwise thats pretty F'ed up that he should lose his chance to get his job back over a fabrication.
Thanks [b]Garry[/b]. ;)[/quote]
:lmao: Your spelling is just ridiculous.

[quote name='ONYX' post='496178' date='Jun 5 2007, 08:10 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I'm glad you brought up racism and ducks because there is something that I have been wanting to
(who is black)?

That is pretty fucked up man.[/b][/color]
[img]http://images.art.com/images/-/Looney-Tunes---Daffy-Duck--C11754808.jpeg[/img]

[color="#008000"][b]"You racist ass quackahz !!!!"[/b][/color]

[img]http://www.alexross.com/angrydonaldbrownmiddle.JPG[/img]
[color="#0000FF"][b]"Qqqqqqqqqqkkkkkkkqqkkkkkkkkkkkk.....dont make me roast your blaqq ass....kkkkkQQQQQ"[/b][/color][/quote]
`You've missed your calling. Standup should be your thing. You are freaking hi-larious sometimes.....

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Bunghole' post='496186' date='Jun 5 2007, 10:44 PM']`You've missed your calling. Standup should be your thing. You are freaking hi-larious sometimes.....[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I feel that my true calling was in the adult film industry, but because of all the white people in my
family tree, well....lets just say that I'm not the mandingo, I'd like to be, so I had to pursue another
career. -_- [/b][/color]
:ninja:

Speaking of Ducks and "look alikes"

[img]http://tinypic.com/kdod2s.jpg[/img] [size=5]=[/size] [img]http://www.gpdesenhos.com.br/imagens/outros/outros/babyhuey2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='496219' date='Jun 6 2007, 12:07 AM']Speaking of Ducks and "look alikes"
[img]http://tinypic.com/kdod2s.jpg[/img] [size=5]=[/size] [img]http://www.gpdesenhos.com.br/imagens/outros/outros/babyhuey2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img][/quote]

:lmao:

[color="#FF0000"][b]Well this thread has gone to hell, hasn't it?[/b][/color]

:badger:

Guest CincyInDC
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='496219' date='Jun 6 2007, 12:07 AM']Speaking of Ducks and "look alikes"

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/quote]

The one on the right looks like some chick I know. Who is that?

[quote name='sneaky' post='496213' date='Jun 5 2007, 11:55 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I feel that my true calling was in the adult film industry, but because of all the white people in my
family tree, well....lets just say that I'm not the mandingo, I'd like to be, so I had to pursue another
career. -_- [/b][/color]
:ninja:[/quote]
Did you just say you have a small ding-dong?

Did I just seriously ask another dude that question? :ninja:

Guest ONYX

[quote name='MrOrange1219' post='496226' date='Jun 6 2007, 12:18 AM']Did you just say you have a small ding-dong?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]No I dont have a small ding-dong. I'm just no Lexington Steele. :( [/b][/color]

[quote]Did I just seriously ask another dude that question? :ninja:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Yes, you did.......so what are you doing later on tonight? :wub: [/b][/color]

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Archived