RUMOR - Odell stomps some dude at a party

[quote name='Actium' post='497685' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:22 PM']I warn you--I have been watching old Teenage mutant ninja turtles cartoons and have picked up some fighting techniques from Master Splinter et al[/quote]

Me too, but I watch it for the pizza parts, so I better back down.

[quote name='BengalMom' post='497687' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:26 PM']How could I start on you for a drinking problem? All Bengal fans should be drinking during the games, especially the players moms. I use it as a tranquilizer when Shayne makes a tackle or gets knocked on his ass. It beats chewing the heck out of my nails.

And if I see you at a game, I will buy you a beer!!! Of course, I'd have no way of recognizing you but I am easily recognizable... I wear a #17 orange jersey and I'm older than most of the shapely gals who wear his jersey and it's a fact I don't look as good. :rolleyes:[/quote]

I'll be the guy with either a #9 or #85 jersey.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='497688' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:26 PM']Im like a day late and dollar short, but Hooky you do realize that he has "put himself in the wrong place" before this incident a total of 1 time. He got the DUI thats it. He has been in the wrong place only that time. The drug tests just have to do with him being too stupid to show up for them. But besides that when has he been in the wrong place?[/quote]

Regardless, I hope he and Henry stay out of trouble and re-join the team, I'm just not holding my breath.

[quote name='BengalMom' post='497687' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:26 PM']How could I start on you for a drinking problem? All Bengal fans should be drinking during the games, especially the players moms. I use it as a tranquilizer when Shayne makes a tackle or gets knocked on his ass. It beats chewing the heck out of my nails.

And if I see you at a game, I will buy you a beer!!! Of course, I'd have no way of recognizing you but I am easily recognizable... I wear a #17 orange jersey and I'm older than most of the shapely gals who wear his jersey and [b]it's a fact I don't look as good[/b]. :rolleyes:[/quote]

i bet you look damn good after i have about 6 or 8 of them beers :1hump:

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='497700' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:42 PM']i bet you look damn good after i have about 6 or 8 of them beers :1hump:[/quote]

I don't look as good as I would like but I don't think I would send you screaming in agony either. I have very long hair, green eyes and I'm an original KY girl transplanted in SW VA. I wouldn't mind a nip here and a tuck there but the years haven't been as unkind as they could have been. BengalSis and I look a lot alike but she's pretty and younger. :D

[quote name='BengalMom' post='497701' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:47 PM']I don't look as good as I would like but I don't think I would send you screaming in agony either. I have very long hair, green eyes and I'm an original KY girl transplanted in SW VA. I wouldn't mind a nip here and a tuck there but the years haven't been as unkind as they could have been. BengalSis and I look a lot alike but she's pretty and younger. :D[/quote]

we gotta hookup at the game :headbang: im gonna look for ya cutie pie :)

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='497702' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:49 PM']we gotta at the game :headbang: im gonna look for ya cutie pie :)[/quote]

Last year there was talk on here about you bringing a sign to the stadium (can't recall now what it said) but I looked all around for it. Not being that familiar with the rows and seating, I couldn't find your section. I thought for sure I would get a whiplash from so much staring around looking for it. :-D

[quote name='BengalMom' post='497670' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:00 PM']Is there a particular dress code to attend? Is there a cover charge? Will it be a live band and will alcohol be served? If so, will there be police outside the door waiting to arrest those who have imbibed too much?

:whistle:[/quote]

Dress code: Whatever makes them hate on you more
Cover Charge: Whatever you think you should pay, we double it because we hate
We highered a DJ because the live band didnt hate enough
Alcohol will be served but only mixed drinks that mix with Haterade due to the sponsorship
And Rudi32 will provide our Police services

HATE!! HATE!! HATE!! :badger: :badger: :badger:

[quote name='BengalMom' post='497703' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:49 PM']OK, that narrows it down to maybe 1/2 or perhaps 1/4 of the stadium occupants. :-D[/quote]

I'm thinking about having a Steelers Suck! sign. At every game.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='497708' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:55 PM']Dress code: Whatever makes them hate on you more
Cover Charge: Whatever you think you should pay, we double it because we hate
We highered a DJ because the live band didnt hate enough
Alcohol will be served but only mixed drinks that mix with Haterade due to the sponsorship
And Rudi32 will provide our Police services
HATE!! HATE!! HATE!! :badger: :badger: :badger:[/quote]

I could probably manage all the above criteria. Of course, alcohol makes me hate with a smile... always! :-D

[quote name='BengalMom' post='497706' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:52 PM']Last year there was talk on here about you bringing a sign to the stadium (can't recall now what it said) but I looked all around for it. Not being that familiar with the rows and seating, I couldn't find your section. I thought for sure I would get a whiplash from so much staring around looking for it. :-D[/quote]

Ok, i sit in section 160, row 29. right above the tunnel where our guys come out. and i took two signs last year, here they are :D

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/nammari/dollar_bill.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/nammari/Nammari2.jpg[/img]

[b]tailgating before the game, thats my buddy grilling a beef brisket [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//38.gif[/img][/b]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/nammari/Picture226.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Hooky' post='497710' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:57 PM']I'm thinking about having a Steelers Suck! sign. At every game.[/quote]

OK, so should I approach everyone with a "Stealers Suck! sign? I'd probably be buying a lot of people beer. :-D

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='497712' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:58 PM']Ok, i sit in section 160, row 29. right above the tunnel where our guys come out. and i took two signs last year, here they are :D
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/nammari/dollar_bill.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/nammari/Nammari2.jpg[/img]

[b]tailgating before the game, thats my buddy grilling a beef brisket [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//38.gif[/img][/b]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/nammari/Picture226.jpg[/img][/quote]

Thanks for jogging my memory. It was the "Who's your momma" sign. I thought that was so neat and wanted to see it. Never did though.. no matter how much I craned my neck. :-(

[quote name='BengalMom' post='497719' date='Jun 8 2007, 01:03 PM']Thanks for jogging my memory. It was the "Who's your momma" sign. I thought that was so neat and wanted to see it. Never did though.. no matter how much I craned my neck. :-([/quote]

let me which games you attend this year and i'll come up to your section to say hi. maybe we could ditch the crowd for some sexy time J/K :lol:

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='497729' date='Jun 8 2007, 01:09 PM']let me which games you attend this year and i'll come up to your section to say hi. maybe we could ditch the crowd for some sexy time J/K :lol:[/quote]

I'm not sure yet which games I will get to attend yet but I always sit with my son's beautiful (and hot) fiancee and her gorgeous friends. It's usually close to the tunnel where the players come out. Hopefully, I will get to meet up with BengalSis at one of the games this year. We never seemed to make it to the same games last year.

Speaking of BengalSis, here I sit as if I have nothing to do and she's going to be arriving here this weekend. I am so anxious to see her and her little princess that I can't seem to get much done. I still need to go shopping for groceries to feed them. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//17.gif[/img]

I can hardly wait for them to get here. :wub:

It's been fun but I suppose I better get busy. Until later... :)

[quote name='BengalMom' post='497735' date='Jun 8 2007, 01:20 PM']I'm not sure yet which games I will get to attend yet but I always sit with my son's beautiful (and hot) fiancee and her gorgeous friends. It's usually close to the tunnel where the players come out. Hopefully, I will get to meet up with BengalSis at one of the games this year. We never seemed to make it to the same games last year.

Speaking of BengalSis, here I sit as if I have nothing to do and she's going to be arriving here this weekend. I am so anxious to see her and her little princess that I can't seem to get much done. I still need to go shopping for groceries to feed them. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//17.gif[/img]

It's been fun but I suppose I better get busy. Until later... :)[/quote]

see you at the games Ma and have fun this weekend :wave:

[quote name='BengalMom' post='497691' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:30 PM']Do you know what happened to the last person who told me to STFU? Believe me, it wasn't a pretty sight. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Well that STFU is not directed to just you alone... it's my sig & is directed at everyone... including myself at times.
But go ahead and tell me what happened to the last person who told you that.

Did you spank them... because I've been very bad and probably need a good spanking!

:ninja:

[quote name='BengalMom' post='497678' date='Jun 8 2007, 12:12 PM']Arguing or debating football is one thing but racism or claims thereof should not be used lightly. I said I'm sorry if I offended you. What else would you have me do? Bring you a beer? :P[/quote]

Would that be a lite beer or a dark beer?

:ninja:

[quote name='BengalMom' post='497735' date='Jun 8 2007, 01:20 PM']I'm not sure yet which games I will get to attend yet but I always sit with my son's beautiful (and hot) fiancee and her gorgeous friends. It's usually close to the tunnel where the players come out. Hopefully, I will get to meet up with BengalSis at one of the games this year. We never seemed to make it to the same games last year.

It's been fun but I suppose I better get busy. Until later... :)[/quote]
Justtt curious..was shayne a soccer player when he was younger...cause the guy has got a boot.

Archived