Injuries hit Bengals

[quote name='mongo' post='519543' date='Jul 31 2007, 05:19 PM']That was your boy who caused the ruckus? Ah well. No worries. Everything turned out just fine. :)

Funny you should post that Blazing Saddles bit. I started using mongoloido in my early days of online gaming. The game I played had claymores, which became affectionately known as "candygrams" because of my proclivity for stepping on them... The candygram for Mr. Mongo references have meant more than the DEVO reference for many years now. It's about time I just stuck with mongo. :)[/quote]
That's hysterical. And my son Jacob won't be two until August 8th. So young, yet so computer savvy (although Dad negligently afforded him the opportunity through negligence of his admin control panel....).
See Hooky's avatar.
That little fucker... :lol: (my Son, not you Hooky!)

Blizzard returned to camp.....

Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Tuesday afternoon practice notes

Tight end Bobby Blizzard has returned to training camp as of 6:45 tonight. He was taken from the field in an ambulance after sustaining a back injury during a live goal-line drill. ... University of Kentucky quarterback Andre Woodson watched practice from the sideline. He was the guest of former UK teammate Glenn Holt, a Bengals wide receiver.

[quote name='bingo1759' post='519565' date='Jul 31 2007, 07:51 PM']I went to camp today, one of the players I was looking forward to seeing was Tab Perry and I did not see him anywhere.

Brazell and Irons both got alot of work.

This is my first post, I might try putting on some of my camp pics later[/quote]

Welcome to the site.

:o

[quote]GEORGETOWN, Ky. _ With players getting carted off the field in a stunning game of attrition here after the fifth day and seventh practice of training camp, [b]look for the Bengals to possibly bring in some new bodies. [/b]In about a 30-minute span Tuesday afternoon, which marked three straight days the Bengals were in pads, three players left the field. [b]That left the Bengals with just one fullback, three tight ends, and four tackles. [/b][/quote]

[url="http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6158"]http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6158[/url]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//40.gif[/img]

[quote name='bingo1759' post='519565' date='Jul 31 2007, 07:51 PM']I went to camp today, one of the players I was looking forward to seeing was Tab Perry and I did not see him anywhere.Brazell and Irons both got alot of work.This is my first post, I might try putting on some of my camp pics later[/quote]

Welcome to the Best Bengals Site on the Net ! :headbang:

[quote name='Elflocko' post='519574' date='Jul 31 2007, 09:10 PM']I just hate article titles like this.
It makes my testicles crawl up inside my abdomen until I read enough to find out it wasn't anyone critical....[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I reccommend boxer briefs............loose but at the same time, provides support. [/b][/color]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='519495' date='Jul 31 2007, 05:58 PM']Like i said, that may be so, but injuries to a group where we have exactly ONE proven player are certainly enough to concern me.[/quote]

Until you look at where the injuries are happening. Are our LB's causing them? Or is it our safeties? B) :whistle:

Archived