Steeler arrested

I was just tipped off that a high profile Steeler player was arrested. I wont say who yet, i want to wait for more details.

But, the steelers are supposed to be holding a press conference tomorrow morning.

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]I heard Big Jen was picked up last night "taking practice snaps" at the local boy scout troop meeting - [i](if you know what I mean) [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img][/b][/i][/size][/font]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='522483' date='Aug 6 2007, 03:57 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]I heard Big Jen was picked up last night "taking practice snaps" at the local boy scout troop meeting - [i](if you know what I mean) [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img][/b][/i][/size][/font][/quote]

no...but i read that after throwing an interception in practice, Big Jen informed the media that he almost died that morning dropping a duece, which caused him stress, which in turn caused him to loft the ball over the middle of the field.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='522487' date='Aug 6 2007, 04:03 PM'][color="#2F4F4F"][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]
Maybe wines hard is in trouble for showing up at Mike Vicks property with tupperware, zip lock bags, silverware, and BBQ terryaki sauce while wearing a bib.

:noninja:[/b][/size][/font][/color][/quote]

:o :lol:

[quote name='Ben' post='522462' date='Aug 6 2007, 02:48 PM']I was just tipped off that a high profile Steeler player was arrested. I wont say who yet, i want to wait for more details.

But, the steelers are supposed to be holding a press conference tomorrow morning.[/quote]

:D

I think there are forces in the universe that try to restore balance and kalma and it is certainly happening here.

Last year we suffered a lot of shit with players acting like misfits. Now the other 31 teams are starting to catch that same shit and the boot is now moving to the other foot.

Here's to the squeaky clean Bengals of 2007!!! B)

[quote name='EnglishBengal' post='522525' date='Aug 6 2007, 04:35 PM']I think there are forces in the universe that try to restore balance and kalma and it is certainly happening here.

Last year we suffered a lot of shit with players acting like misfits. Now the other 31 teams are starting to catch that same shit and the boot is now moving to the other foot.

Here's to the squeaky clean Bengals of 2007!!! B)[/quote]

lol you do know this was a joke right?

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='522530' date='Aug 6 2007, 04:44 PM']lol you do know this was a joke right?[/quote]

This is no Joke. Dont make me go on youtube sports and call you out! You do not want to feel the wrath of youtube sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='522489' date='Aug 6 2007, 02:05 PM']this place is an absolute clusterfuck anymore.[/quote]
C'mon, man...how do you expect the board to react to an unfounded rumor about one of our players during training camp? With negativity?
That's why we let you hang around....
:P

[quote name='Bunghole' post='522630' date='Aug 6 2007, 07:32 PM']C'mon, man...how do you expect the board to react to an unfounded rumor about one of our players during training camp? With negativity?
That's why we let you hang around....
:P[/quote]

Yes but rumors from PFT are always to be believed!!!!1111

Now leave him alone so he can finish this week's US Weekly, they have some important stuff on Lindsey Lohan!!

Archived