!!! THE OFFICIAL GO-BENGALS.COM BENGALS @ CLOWNS GAME THREAD

[quote name='Cricket' post='550077' date='Sep 16 2007, 06:18 PM']Wow, guys, just remember that Go now has sponsors. IMO with that in mind, it makes sense for the more offensive videos and pics to be entered as a link.[/quote]

Now Cricket, don't go using grown-up common sense with the kids. They may understand what you type, but just can't bring themselves to obey.

The ADHD crowd is "en-fuego"!!!!

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='550081' date='Sep 16 2007, 06:21 PM']Awww... ain't it cute?

BJ posting 7th grade insults.

Joker turning blue as his head is so far up in BJ's ass that when he needs to blow his nose, BJ coughs. Great joke on the Navy...in 1800.

Color Changer asking why can't people "just ignore" things?
Tell me Juvenile Crew, why would Go post rules if he didn't want them followed? Take responsibility for your childlike actions and do the right thing.

Is that to grown up to expect from you guys? Do you need a playroom so you can post ALL of the obscenities you want?
You've obviously shown that you need a babysitter... and now a pacifier.

Damn... poor little boys with their toys.[/quote]

You know there's literally an option to ignore the posts of certain posters you don't want to see. I dont mean, like ignore it, I mean you psychically dont have to see it if you don't want to. I don't see what the problem is. Quit catchin feelings over the shit he posts

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='550088' date='Sep 16 2007, 06:25 PM']You know there's literally an option to ignore the posts of certain posters you don't want to see. I dont mean, like ignore it, I mean you psychically dont have to see it if you don't want to. I don't see what the problem is. Quit catchin feelings over the shit he posts[/quote]

[b]See ... there in lies the problem ... he loves my shit deep down inside [i](just like the women in his family)[/i] ... the rod up his ass just gets in the way sometimes ... I mean why else would he 'choose' to see what I post ... hell if I was constantly offended by another poster (this isn't possible) I would put them on ignore.

But anyway ... my buzz is wearing off ... and I am tired of arguing with the granny patrol ... [/b]

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='550088' date='Sep 16 2007, 06:25 PM']You know there's literally an option to ignore the posts of certain posters you don't want to see. I dont mean, like ignore it, I mean you psychically dont have to see it if you don't want to. I don't see what the problem is. Quit catchin feelings over the shit he posts[/quote]

Sadly, sponsors of this site don't have that option...

Listen, rules are put in place so over the top things don't have to been seen... you post whatever the hell you want ANYWHERE on this site EXCEPT the Bengals Forum...

All the mods ask is that if you want to post something obscense (i.e. a mans brains being blown out, a person slitting thier wrists, etc...) post a link to that video instead of posting the video...

Not too much to ask...

and unless you are paying the bills for the site, you either follow the rules or get the fuck out

[quote name='FloridaBengal' post='550103' date='Sep 16 2007, 06:29 PM']Wow. A mental midget with a keyboard. Thank god for technology. I love internet tough guys.[/quote]

[b]Who the fuck are you Mr. Joined this week ... lick my sack.

And hey you are in Florida like me ... so if you want to try the Mr. Tough guy ... just let me know which drive through window you work in B) [/b]

Okay, look, I have read through these posts and I am going to try and form an opinion that doesn't piss off both parties but also gets a point across.

Cricket did bring up a great point and maybe links and not just posting it like that would be better off, but we all have different senses of humor as well, we all have different things that we laugh at. I will be the first to readily admit that I laugh at a lot of childish and immature humor, but does that automatically make me immature as a person? NO! It just means that I find some immature things funny, like some of the stuff that BJ posts.

Now, that said, I do agree with the idea of posting them in links if they are a big too obscene or offensive, but seriously, this is not something that should be spread out over dozens of posts. We all have different senses of humor. It doesn't automatically make us any less mature if we laugh at something that you think isn't mature, it just means that we laugh at stuff that is immature. That's it.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='550098' date='Sep 16 2007, 06:28 PM'][b]See ... there in lies the problem ... he loves my shit deep down inside [i](just like the women in his family)[/i] ... the rod up his ass just gets in the way sometimes ... I mean why else would he 'choose' to see what I post ... hell if I was constantly offended by another poster (this isn't possible) I would put them on ignore.

But anyway ... my buzz is wearing off ... and I am tired of arguing with the granny patrol ... [/b][/quote]

I been literally laughing so much the past 2 hours. At our D and at everything you say, :lol:

When the fuck did we get so many sensitive ass people on here? I don't recall people like this bitchin about your posts last year.

Oh I know that CCC, but that isn't the point... and you know that.

The reason Go asked for these kind of posts to be linked is because he has sponsors that help support the site. The sponsors will not continue to donate funds or advertise if they are offended.

Simple enough?

Who knows, I might be one of those sponsors.

Juvenile idiots like BJ & Joker have to vent their frustration and anger in a disgusting display... which is bad enough... but to make matters worse, they then perpetuate their particluar brand of asininity when called out for possibly HARMING THIS SITE!

Jumping on a moderator for DOING THE JOB GO HIRED THEM FOR is ridiculous and juvenile.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='550111' date='Sep 16 2007, 06:32 PM']I been literally laughing so much the past 2 hours. At our D and at everything you say, :lol:

When the fuck did we get so many sensitive ass people on here? I don't recall people like this bitchin about your posts last year.[/quote]

Go didn't ask for the same thing last year, because he didn't have sponsors like he does now.

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='550114' date='Sep 16 2007, 06:33 PM']Oh I know that CCC, but that isn't the point... and you know that.

The reason Go asked for these kind of posts to be linked is because he has sponsors that help support the site. The sponsors will not continue to donate funds or advertise if they are offended.

Simple enough?

Juvenile idiots like BJ & Joker have to vent their frustration and anger in a disgusting display... which is bad enough... but to make matters worse, they then perpetuate their particluar brand of asininity when called out for possibly HARMING THIS SITE!

Jumping on a moderator for DOING THE JOB GO HIRED THEM FOR is ridiculous and juvenile.[/quote]
First of all I never jump on a mod, I only requested the end of the censorship and then took a shot at you because you seem to be the one doing the most crying. I have donated to this site, have you? And because I have I think I am entitled an opinion.

BTW Squid...

Two Navy faggots were standing in San Diego looking out over the harbour. One of them pointed to a ferry and asked, "Biff, what's that?"

"That's a ferry-boat, George my love," answered Biff.

"Oooh!" Squealed George, "I knew there was a lot of us, but I didn't know we had our own navy!"
:P

[quote name='The_Joker' post='550175' date='Sep 16 2007, 05:56 PM']BTW Squid...

Two Navy faggots were standing in San Diego looking out over the harbour. One of them pointed to a ferry and asked, "Biff, what's that?"

"That's a ferry-boat, George my love," answered Biff.

"Oooh!" Squealed George, "I knew there was a lot of us, but I didn't know we had our own navy!"
:P[/quote]

You know what they say about submarines:

28 men go down, 14 couples come up...

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='550081' date='Sep 16 2007, 06:21 PM']Awww... ain't it cute?

BJ posting 7th grade insults.

Joker turning blue as his head is so far up in BJ's ass that when he needs to blow his nose, BJ coughs. Great joke on the Navy...in 1800.

Color Changer asking why can't people "just ignore" things?
Tell me Juvenile Crew, why would Go post rules if he didn't want them followed? Take responsibility for your childlike actions and do the right thing.

Is that to grown up to expect from you guys? Do you need a playroom so you can post ALL of the obscenities you want?
You've obviously shown that you need a babysitter... and now a pacifier.

Damn... poor little boys with their toys.[/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about? What posted rules? Ive never seen these "posted rules"????

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='550114' date='Sep 16 2007, 06:33 PM']Oh I know that CCC, but that isn't the point... and you know that.

Simple enough?

Jumping on a moderator for DOING THE JOB [color="#FF0000"]GO HIRED THEM [/color]FOR is ridiculous and juvenile.[/quote]

holy shit we get paid?..... Ok GO time to fork over the cash!!!

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='550208' date='Sep 16 2007, 07:11 PM']What the fuck are you talking about? What posted rules? Ive never seen these "posted rules"????[/quote]

yes you have

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=32061&st=0&start=0"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?show...t=0&start=0[/url]

[quote]*****NEW RULES ABOUT POSTING*****

One of the reasons for the success of this site has always been its reluctance to censor.

We believe in free expression.

Free expression can also be offensive.

That's always been thought of as a negative about this site by a lot of posters who check us out, then move on, deciding it's over the line for them. Or maybe because they can't comfortably surf at work, or at home with kids around. A lot of our regulars who stay here, do it in spite of the "problem threads/pics" because they like everything else about the site.

In an attempt to keep everyone happy, from now on if you want to post a response, thread, pic or a gif that common sense says might offend a lot of reasonable fellow Bengal fans, post a link, rather than the actual pic, or use the blog feature, thats free for everyone, and link to your own blog entry with your own ideas and allow members to keep tabs on it there, a brief headline then the link to it should work fine.

Clearly state that the link might be offensive. If you click the link, don't bitch about being offended.

If you're not sure if your pic/issue crosses the line, just be safe and post a link. If a mod thinks your pic is over the line, they will delete it and leave a message in its place telling you to post a link. It is entirely at the discretion of the mods and admins as to what pics are worthy. If you disagree, quit whining. You still get to post the link.

As this site grows, it has to evolve. We want to keep the edge and the spirit that makes us unique, but we want to be a place where every Bengal fan can feel comfortable and enjoy what the site has to offer.

Let's not be babies about this though on either side. Somewhat edgy pics are a staple of this site, so don't go reporting every little thing that you don't like. Basically, if you're about to post a pic, or bitch about one, ask yourself..."Am I being an asshole?"

furthermore, if you cant handle being semi remotely mature, start your own site, blog whatever you want, domain names are $6.95 a year, i'll give you a free hosting account and everything. while some, even MANY here arent offended by this or that, no one spends hours a day here hoping to see the next level of "over the edge" to make their day. the purpose here is to get as many members as possible to share discussions and keep the site interesting, not to censor anyones beliefs or or force "immoral" material down anyones throat.

no one is immune to these "guidelines" no mods, no long time members, no one, everyone should "get the picture" by now.

thanks in advance for your cooperation.

- GB Staff[/quote]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='550208' date='Sep 16 2007, 07:11 PM']What the fuck are you talking about? What posted rules? Ive never seen these "posted rules"????[/quote]

Damn Jamie, you know what Go wanted.. so are you going to play idiot too?

Great, while the owner is away, his mods and their jackals all act gay.

Sad... and as far as the pay goes... you get paid what you've earned.

Looks like you two have gotten paid what you're worth.

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='550237' date='Sep 16 2007, 07:24 PM']yes you have

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=32061&st=0&start=0"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?show...t=0&start=0[/url][/quote]

Thanks Palmer4HOF... at least one of you guys give a damn.

Archived