!!! THE OFFICIAL GO-BENGALS.COM BENGALS @ CLOWNS GAME THREAD

[quote name='Bunghole' post='549685' date='Sep 16 2007, 09:36 PM']Well that sucks. It's enough to drive a man to drinking...almost.[/quote]pussy :P[quote name='oldschooler' post='549690' date='Sep 16 2007, 09:37 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//2.gif[/img][/quote]x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='549683' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:36 PM']Yep.

You know, when your team has ZERO chance left to come back...
... instead you acted like a little Bitch, and gave up on your team while they were only down by 10 points with 21 minutes left.[/quote]
I never called names you fucking arrogant little cunt

Obviously I gave up for good reason, since we lost, dick.

(apologize for the anger, this game has pissed me off)

[quote name='TeeBengal' post='549708' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:40 PM']shit.... we lost to the browns......
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/13.gif[/img]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img][/quote]
Is this a dream?

I was telling everyone that I knew last season that the Bengals needed to fire Chuck, that we HAD to fire Chuck in order to have a successful '07. I gave him a one game reprieve after last week's game against Baltimore.

Not anymore.

This is the final straw. It's time to fire Chuck. No more waiting.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='549698' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:39 PM']I never called names you fucking arrogant little cunt

Obviously I gave up for good reason, since we lost, dick.

(apologize for the anger, this game has pissed me off)[/quote]

Dude, you accused Chad of giving up, jumped the shark when we still had a chance to win... and now you're going to go all ballistic?

C'mon people...

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='549706' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:40 PM']this D has nobody on it that gives a shit about their job
and with jon joe getting an xray were gonna be down another CB for a little while
Chuck needs to go, the players need a ass chewing,

marvin i love ya, but you better fix this[/quote]

I wonder if a few free agents would have helped.......but instead we went to the bargain barn(again), and this year signed a few free agents that could'nt even make the team.(Hartwell, Allen)

[quote name='Naptown Bengal' post='549707' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:40 PM']words can't even describe how pissed off i am right now.[/quote]

Marvin has real problems now. Mike Brown hates to lose to the Stains. He'd take a loss over the Ratbirds better than one against the Stains. Marvin is about to find that out soon enough.

[quote name='Cincinnati Red Sky' post='549714' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:42 PM']I was telling everyone that I knew last season that the Bengals needed to fire Chuck, that we HAD to fire Chuck in order to have a successful '07. I gave him a one game reprieve after last week's game against Baltimore.

Not anymore.

This is the final straw. It's time to fire Chuck. No more waiting.[/quote]

I hear Leslie Frazier is running a pretty good defense up in Minnesota, but they will also sign him some upper tier free agents.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='549706' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:40 PM']this D has nobody on it that gives a shit about their job
and with jon joe getting an xray were gonna be down another CB for a little while
Chuck needs to go, the players need a ass chewing,

marvin i love ya, but you better fix this[/quote]

Marvin has had 5 years to fix this and we're still pure garbage on D. He aint fixin shit. There isn't 1 player on Defensive I think deserves a job here. They can all go to free agency next year and start with all new players. I mean, it can't get any worse than this

Archived