!!! THE OFFICIAL GO-BENGALS.COM BENGALS @ CLOWNS GAME THREAD

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='549717' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:43 PM']Dude, you accused Chad of giving up, jumped the shark when we still had a chance to win... and now you're going to go all ballistic?

C'mon people...[/quote]
The only reason I went ballistic is because he called me a bitch. And as long as that defense was on the field we didn't have a chance to win.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='549731' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:46 PM'][b]the way we played today, we're going to get our asses beat against the Seahawks!

every NFL team we play this year is going to get a copy of todays game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/quote]

I hope they do. Key people are out and I hope you are right in that they choose this game to study and disregard week one.

In hindsight, if you said we'd lose to the browns today in an upset by 6 points I'd be upset. As in like, losing 30-24 or something.

But giving up 50 points to any team, let alone one of the most inept offenses in the league is infuriating. Marvin needs to do drastic things NOW. If he just plays the same old card that , "we just gotta tackle better" etc, etc.... I'm going to fucking kill someone.

Archived