!!! THE OFFICIAL GO-BENGALS.COM BENGALS @ CLOWNS GAME THREAD

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='549787' date='Sep 16 2007, 03:56 PM']In hindsight, if you said we'd lose to the browns today in an upset by 6 points I'd be upset. As in like, losing 30-24 or something.

But giving up 50 points to any team, let alone one of the most inept offenses in the league is infuriating. Marvin needs to do drastic things NOW. If he just plays the same old card that , "we just gotta tackle better" etc, etc.... I'm going to fucking kill someone.[/quote]

those plain vanilla answers arent going to work after this week!

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='549787' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:56 PM']In hindsight, if you said we'd lose to the browns today in an upset by 6 points I'd be upset. As in like, losing 30-24 or something.

But giving up 50 points to any team, let alone one of the most inept offenses in the league is infuriating. Marvin needs to do drastic things NOW. If he just plays the same old card that , "we just gotta tackle better" etc, etc.... I'm going to fucking kill someone.[/quote]

Agreed. This is not the time to pussyfoot around. It's time to make changes, whether they be staff changes, adjustments, both, whatever. Something needs to be done NOW.

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Fuck I need to get drunk ... and get off of here before I get banned ...

Mother fucking cock sucking twat ass cunt licking fucking fuckers !

Oh yeah ... and to whomever is deleting my posts and won't tell me ... suck a dick [/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='549826' date='Sep 16 2007, 05:01 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Fuck I need to get drunk ... and get off of here before I get banned ...

Mother fucking cock sucking twat ass cunt licking fucking fuckers !

Oh yeah ... and to whomever is deleting my posts and won't tell me ... suck a dick [/b][/size][/font][/quote]

[b]that is bullshit if your getting you posts deleted!!! just blame Chuck Bresnehan!![/b]

If Chuck keeps his job...............I'll be speechless. I mean, if a year from now he's still on this coaching staff..........fucking wow

All week long I've been so excited now I feel like shit.

The only way to make up for this would be to shut out every team the last 14 games.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='549770' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:53 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Bung are you the one that keeps deleting my fucking posts !

You are the only Mod that seems to be on when it happens [/b][/size][/font][/quote]

I'm deleting your videos of people slitting thier wrists and blowing off thier heads if thats what you mean???

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='549803' date='Sep 16 2007, 04:58 PM']So I guess you twats are starting to realize it wasn't Tory's fault, but Chuck's. 'Bout time he gets some respect.

Tory is like Eichmann - its not his decision to provide bad coverage, he's just following directions.[/quote]

Tory James is finished... he SUCKED last year and the year before. Brez sucks too.

They BOTH needed to be gone, unfortunately Brez is still here.

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='549874' date='Sep 16 2007, 05:11 PM']I'm deleting your videos of people slitting thier wrists and blowing off thier heads if thats what you mean???[/quote]

[center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/BatCountry/fuck.gif[/img]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]- Did Go tell you to ... or are you still upset I tore open your sisters anus ? [/b][/size][/font][/center]

Palmer4hof EDIT: If you want to post these videos, please post a link to them to let everyone know what they are. These videos are fine to link to, but not to have on a page.

These were the new rules set into effect. If you would like me to send you the rules, I'll gladly do so.

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='549897' date='Sep 16 2007, 02:18 PM']His players suck?
Tho I do think we should fire him just to send a message...[/quote]

the players can obviously play, they do have good games like last week, so they do have some talent, but the coaches can't get them to play that way every week

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='549938' date='Sep 16 2007, 05:28 PM']Palmer you do need to chill out on the nazi actions.[/quote]

[center][size=4][b]Inside Palmer4Hof's head ... [/b][/size]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/BatCountry/7914535575.gif[/img][/center]

These rules are the ONLY rules that we asked every member to follow before this season in regards to pics / videos... it's not hard to live by...

[quote]*****NEW RULES ABOUT POSTING PICS/Videos*****

One of the reasons for the success of this site has always been its reluctance to censor.

We believe in free expression.

Free expression can also be offensive.

That's always been thought of as a negative about this site by a lot of posters who check us out, then move on, deciding it's over the line for them. Or maybe because they can't comfortably surf at work, or at home with kids around. A lot of our regulars who stay here, do it in spite of the "problem pics" because they like everything else about the site.

In an attempt to keep everyone happy, from now on if you want to post a pic or a gif that common sense says might offend a lot of reasonable fellow Bengal fans, post a link, rather than the actual pic.

Clearly state that the link might be offensive. If you click the link, don't bitch about being offended.

If you're not sure if your pic crosses the line, just be safe and post a link. If a mod thinks your pic is over the line, they will delete it and leave a message in its place telling you to post a link. It is entirely at the discretion of the mods and admins as to what pics are worthy. If you disagree, quit whining. You still get to post the link.

As this site grows, it has to evolve. We want to keep the edge and the spirit that makes us unique, but we want to be a place where every Bengal fan can feel comfortable and enjoy what the site has to offer.[/quote]

Archived