the ANY music thread

Farbeyonddriven

[quote name='Farbeyonddriven' post='554082' date='Sep 22 2007, 09:49 AM'][b]Here's the thing:[/b]

You MUST comment on the song(not judging it by the video) above yours before posting, even if you couldn't listen to it, atleast leave somewhat of a comment. Post anything you like.

-E[/quote]
So did it really rain when he died? Wait, he died in Seattle, it always rains there!
:lol:
I loved AIC, still do. Probably my favorite heavy band.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='554143' date='Sep 22 2007, 11:23 AM']Here is something better than anything posted here:

System of a Down - Chop Suey

[/quote]
I love that band. They have awesome vocal harmonies and cool lyrics. Plus they can be really heavy when they want to be.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='554299' date='Sep 23 2007, 01:12 AM']billance of that nature is not something to be laughed at. :contract:
:ninja:[/quote]
I was watching old reruns of Match Game on GSN (thank you slingbox) this afternoon, and I saw his dad on the show. I had a :lol: moment, but as my Mrs hasn't wouldn't know chocolate rain from purple rain (we saw Prince again last night :headbang:) she had no damn idea wtf I was laughing at :D

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='554302' date='Sep 22 2007, 08:30 PM']I was watching old reruns of Match Game on GSN (thank you slingbox) this afternoon, and I saw his dad on the show. I had a :lol: moment, but as my Mrs hasn't wouldn't know chocolate rain from purple rain (we saw Prince again last night :headbang:) she had no damn idea wtf I was laughing at :D[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='554296' date='Sep 22 2007, 05:53 PM']I'll try to concentrate my posts on this with Japanese music. No specific genre though.
MULLY

Band: Loudness
Title: Black Widow
[/quote]
God, I cannot believe I ever liked them....in 8th grade...
They SUCK!

[quote name='Bunghole' post='554240' date='Sep 22 2007, 04:51 PM']I love that band. They have awesome vocal harmonies and cool lyrics. Plus they can be really heavy when they want to be.[/quote]
too bad SOAD just split up :( they promise they will be back together and just needed a break. i hope they come back. they only have 5 CDs out and thats not enough :( Toxicity is my favorite of their CDs. I listen to it at least 3 or 4 times a week.

Archived