Birthday Swag

RayDoggBengal

Just can't help posting up the Bengals swag the wifey and sisters got me for my birthday.

A few highlights are: Handmade bengals bag, signed grey bengal cup, moneyclip (with money), the class mug has my name on the silver part below the helmet, grill cover, clock, Bengal furry dice for the car, couple flags, who-dey chews, bengal bucket. The took Bengal articles and shedded to fill the bucket so the paper in the bucket had a lot of orange and black.

[attachment=415:swag.jpg]

Yep, I got the bestes wifey and family in the world.

Forgot the cake, the writing was totally black but it worked.

[attachment=416:cake.jpg]

[quote name='RayDoggBengal' post='554310' date='Sep 22 2007, 08:41 PM']Just can't help posting up the Bengals swag the wifey and sisters got me for my birthday.

A few highlights are: Handmade bengals bag, signed grey bengal cup, moneyclip (with money), the class mug has my name on the silver part below the helmet, grill cover, clock, Bengal furry dice for the car, couple flags, who-dey chews, bengal bucket. The took Bengal articles and shedded to fill the bucket so the paper in the bucket had a lot of orange and black.

[attachment=415:swag.jpg]

Yep, I got the bestes wifey and family in the world.

[b]Forgot the cake, the writing was totally black but it worked.[/b]
[attachment=416:cake.jpg][/quote]

Oh good, it arrived!

Sweet birthday catch, man!

My wife always has Bengals stuff for me for my birthday and Christmas too. Gotta love it when the family does stuff like this.

This was my birthday cake this year. The orange didn't turn out too well but what can you do?

[img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3706/cake001lk7.jpg[/img]

MULLY

Oh man I love that cake, the helment is smokin she put a lot of time into making that.

The dice is in the car already, can't wait til the next home game where I can sport them on my way to the game.

Go - all are my name this is how it breaks down, first name John, current job uses that name, middle is Michael family and friends use that, last Ray while on active duty everybody uses last names so that just kinda stuck.

Archived