2 questions

1st off. Rudi was not hitting the holes in the first half, and then wasn't on the field most of the 2nd half. Was he benched, or hurt?

2nd. Anyone have a link to the set of rules descibing what can and cannot be challeged? or do they just make that shit up on the fly. 2 weeks in a row the bengals were not allowed to challenge a play, and i would love to see a writen example of why.

[quote name='bengalbutch' post='555858' date='Sep 23 2007, 07:32 PM']Rudi pulled a hammy, and he hasn't hit the hole hard in a LONG time ! He dances and hesitates too much !![/quote]i wan't the heavy rudi back. Ever since he slimmed down, he dances around instead of just running people over like he used to.[quote name='VonBlade' post='555864' date='Sep 23 2007, 07:33 PM']Personally I think he knew he was getting diddly squat and that Kenny was lighting it up and so cried lame. But then I'm feeling bitter right now so don't take it to heart.[/quote]thats the same thing i saw. he was acting like a bitch when watson scored.

Rudi tweaked his hammy. Too bad it didn't happen earlier. Brat should have had him getting touches well earlier in the game.

My only guess on the challenge, is that Marvin tried to challenge the wrong thing. If he tried to challenge the fumble, instead of trying to challenge whether or not it was a reception, that's the issue. - This to me would be a failure by the coach(es) in the booth who have access to the replay. Their job has to be first, determine if the play should be challenged, and then to tell Marvin wtf actually needs to be challenged on the play.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='555861' date='Sep 23 2007, 07:32 PM']Hamstring injury

Not much of a difference between rudi and watson sadly...[/quote]
are you fucking kidding me?

or are you just that fucking ignorant. Watson was 100 times the man rudi was today..if watson would have started this game he would have easily had over 125 yards. He cuts it up and gets shit done. rudi doesn't.

[quote name='JC' post='555883' date='Sep 23 2007, 07:38 PM']are you fucking kidding me?

or are you just that fucking ignorant. Watson was 100 times the man rudi was today..if watson would have started this game he would have easily had over 125 yards. He cuts it up and gets shit done. rudi doesn't.[/quote]

I was saying that the difference between our 4th string RB and our 1st string RB wasn't much...

It was a dig at Rudi...

The reason we could not challenge the call was Marvin asked them to Challenge if there was a fumble. They can only look at what you challenge. He did not ask them to challenge whether or not he caught the ball. I honestly think this is what cost us the game. Now I do not know if he was allowed to say okay that did not work, since I have one more challenge and timeouts remaining let me ask did he catch the ball?

[quote name='Patton' post='556107' date='Sep 24 2007, 02:18 AM']The reason we could not challenge the call was Marvin asked them to Challenge if there was a fumble. They can only look at what you challenge. He did not ask them to challenge whether or not he caught the ball. I honestly think this is what cost us the game. Now I do not know if he was allowed to say okay that did not work, since I have one more challenge and timeouts remaining let me ask did he catch the ball?[/quote]
Isn't this pretty much what happened last week in Cleveland, too?

Brat, or whoever is in the booth need to communicate better to Marvin about wtf to challenge, and not just when.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='556113' date='Sep 23 2007, 09:22 PM']Isn't this pretty much what happened last week in Cleveland, too?

Brat, or whoever is in the booth need to communicate better to Marvin about wtf to challenge, and not just when.[/quote]

Pretty much! They need MUCH better communication!!!!!!

Archived