Ann Coulter: "Jews need to be perfected"

BlackJesus

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='567554' date='Oct 12 2007, 05:21 AM']Please don't. You've made some good points in these parts, and stimulated discussion, which is good.

But for those of us who are slow to adjust to you bringing humor into these parts (thankfully) you might want to use the ninja a bit more often.

Or not ;)[/quote]
Pay particular attention to this part of what I said... [b][i]on some things.[/i][/b]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//19.gif[/img]

I don't plan on shutting it down or anything like that... I'm having too much fun.
Humor is the essence of life, if we didn't have it there'd be even MORE wars.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='567397' date='Oct 11 2007, 09:19 PM']Like that snake in The Tree, I slink and slide and sibilantly slying suggest to Adam and Eve: knowledge, knowledge, knowledge!

I confess, I am a heretic. Better than a lunatic, though.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] You've still got it at your age Homer, you've still got it! I knew you'd come slithering out.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='567445' date='Oct 11 2007, 10:34 PM']Using Adolf Hitler's comments on Christianity in this thread is like treating dandruff with decapitation. Useless. He wasn't the first murdering tyrant to invoke Jesus/Christianity, and he won't be the last.
Although the irony of his respect for the "Nazarene" (a dirty Jew) and His religion in light of what Hitler did with Jesus' "Chosen People" isn't lost on me...[/quote]

I think you saw the point of posting Hitler's comments though right? I mean, if Ayatollah Kumeini is going to be a spokesperson for Islam in someone's mind, then why can't Hitler be one for Christianity to prove a point? They're both about as sane as the other.

[quote name='IKOTA' post='567628' date='Oct 12 2007, 05:20 PM']I think you saw the point of posting Hitler's comments though right? I mean, if Ayatollah Kumeini is going to be a spokesperson for Islam in someone's mind, then why can't Hitler be one for Christianity to prove a point? They're both about as sane as the other.[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]

[quote name='IKOTA' post='567628' date='Oct 12 2007, 12:20 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] You've still got it at your age Homer, you've still got it! I knew you'd come slithering out.
I think you saw the point of posting Hitler's comments though right? I mean, if Ayatollah Kumeini is going to be a spokesperson for Islam in someone's mind, then why can't Hitler be one for Christianity to prove a point? They're both about as sane as the other.[/quote]

He shoots...

HE SCORES!!!!

Point... Ikota.

[quote]In the Bible we find the text, [b]'That which is neither hot nor cold will I spew out of my mouth.'[/b] This utterance of the great Nazarene has kept its profound validity until the present day."

~ Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich, 10 April 1923[/quote]

[i]Yes, this passage is in the Bible and Adolf Hitler said it; so what, "he talked the talk, but he did not walk the walk"[/i]

[i]Yes, he is professing a truth of Jesus, but that would be like me professing a truth about Ted Bundy and attempting to claim that I am a serial killer.[/i]

[quote]"We are a people of different faiths, but we are one. Which faith conquers the other is not the question; rather, the question is whether Christianity stands or falls.... We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity... in fact our movement is Christian. We are filled with a desire for Catholics and Protestants to discover one another in the deep distress of our own people."

~ Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Passau, 27 October 1928[/quote]

[i]He is making a plea for all (german) christians to unite for alterior motive to come; promotion of hatred towards the jews.[/i]

[quote]In vowing ourselves to one another, we are entitled to stand [b]before the Almighty [/b]and ask Him for His grace and His blessing. No people can do more than that everybody [b]who can fight, fights[/b], and that everybody who can work, works, and that they all sacrifice in common, filled with but one thought: to safeguard freedom and [b]national honor [/b]and thus the future of life."

~ Adolf Hitler, in a radio address, 30 Jan. 1945[/quote]

[i]First I questions Adolf Hitlers 'Almighty' meaning it IS NOT Jesus; the premise of Christianity.

Jesus WOULD NOT ask anyone to fight; he rejected any such notion[/i]:

[color="#000080"]MATT 26:52-53[/color][color="#000080"]52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?[/color]

[i]Jesus said[/i]:

[color="#000080"]Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.[/color]

[i]Adolf Hitler did not say he was christ and jesus wasn't saying it to take it literally, rather to warn agains those that would come and decieve people in his name.[/i]

If Jesus says don't fight, then why are you so hell bent to start a Crusade?

Let me consult the good book.

Bedrock 3:24--"Barney, in the future, all Musselmen must die if they attempt to impose sharia law. Now, let us say grace: This brontosaurus steak looks delicious, in the name of the Yabba, the Dabba, and the Do."

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='567840' date='Oct 12 2007, 08:22 PM']If Jesus says don't fight, then why are you so hell bent to start a Crusade?[/quote]

[i]So what do you think of Che Guevara?

1) Freedom fighter, defender of the oppressed, hero for the people.

or

2) Thug, Murderer, failed physician, bumbling commander, fraud[/i]

[i]"....but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence" (1 Pet. 3:15). [/i]

[quote name='Lawman' post='567886' date='Oct 12 2007, 10:50 PM'][i]So what do you think of Che Guevara?

or

[color="#FF0000"][i]"....but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence" (1 Pet. 3:15). [/i][/color][/quote]

Im not sure that means we are to take up arms.

[quote name='Lawman' post='567886' date='Oct 12 2007, 10:50 PM'][i]So what do you think of Che Guevara?

or

[i]"....but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence" (1 Pet. 3:15). [/i][/quote]
Actually, I don't think about Che Guevara at all. Frankly, he doesn't interest me. I'm too busy copying and pasting other stuff from my head.

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='567942' date='Oct 13 2007, 11:04 AM']Actually, I don't think about Che Guevara at all. Frankly, he doesn't interest me. I'm too busy copying and pasting other stuff from my head.[/quote]

:lol:

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Lawman ... how did Che get brought into this ?

Is he supplanting Kevin Bacon ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img][/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='567998' date='Oct 13 2007, 02:26 PM']:lol:
[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Lawman ... how did Che get brought into this ?

Is he supplanting Kevin Bacon ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img][/b][/size][/font][/quote]

[i]How did Adolf Hitler get into this you ask: yes he was an artist, author and loved dogs, all noble characteristics, but to claim he was a practicing christian while preparing for all out war is propostourous and far reaching.

Some would say that Muhhamad was a drug induced psychotic pedophile, based on
stronger physical evidence rather than using one's speech (propaganda).[/i]

[i]I brought up Che, because there is a differents of opinion of who he was or what some wish to believe he was.[/i]

[i]Adolf Hitlers actions should clearly speak for itself.[/i]

[i]"....but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence" (1 Pet. 3:15). [/i]

[quote]Jaimie_B,Im not sure that means we are to take up arms[/quote]

[i]I believe your response was in my reply to Homer, pertaining to his question as to why I am readying for a crusade?If I am correct with the afore mentioned; my answer is that I am not out on a crusade that deals with taking up arms, Homer said that, not me. I am currently waging a battle involving "ideologies".[/i]

[quote name='Lawman' post='568071' date='Oct 13 2007, 05:30 PM']I believe your response was in my reply to Homer, pertaining to his question as to why I am readying for a crusade?If I am correct with the afore mentioned; my answer is that I am not out on a crusade that deals with taking up arms, Homer said that, not me. I am currently waging a battle involving "ideologies".[/quote]

And waterboarding fits where into ideological struggle?

Bedrock: 6:24--"Fart not into the wind, lest thou desireth a befouling odor."

[quote name='Lawman' post='568057' date='Oct 13 2007, 06:18 PM'][i]How did Adolf Hitler get into this you ask: yes he was an artist, author and loved dogs, all noble characteristics, but to claim he was a practicing christian while preparing for all out war is propostourous and far reaching.

[b]Some would say that Muhhamad was a drug induced psychotic pedophile, based on
stronger physical evidence rather than using one's speech (propaganda).[/[/b]i]

[i]I brought up Che, because there is a differents of opinion of who he was or what some wish to believe he was.[/i]

[i]Adolf Hitlers actions should clearly speak for itself.[/i][/quote]

Strike 2

I have absolutely no respect left for your ignorant ass. Can I send you a book or two? Please learn something you fucking lunatic.

[quote name='Lawman' post='568057' date='Oct 13 2007, 04:48 PM']How did Adolf Hitler get into this[/quote]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]you used a quote by a leader (Khomeini) of a muslim state to insinuate that all muslims must agree with his sentiments ....

So I used a quote by a leader (Hitler) of a Christian state to show that [i](under your idiotic premise)[/i] then all Christians must agree with his sentiments ....

Khomeini (a radical Shia) represents the large and diverse religion of Islam (90 % which isn't even Shia), about as much as Hitler represented Christianity !
[/b][/size][/font]

[center]
[size=4][quote name='Lawman' post='568057' date='Oct 13 2007, 04:48 PM']but to claim he was a practicing christian[/quote][/size]

[font="Arial Narrow"][color="#FF0000"][size=3][b]Hitler and the Nazis held Christianity as a central tenant in their ideology. His entire hatred of Jews stemmed from his belief that they killed Jesus. [/b][/size][/color][/font]

[img]http://www.nobeliefs.com/images/hitleratchurch.jpg[/img]

[i]"Just as the Jew could once incite the mob of Jerusalem against Christ, so today he must succeed in inciting folk who have been duped into madness to attack those who, God's truth! seek to deal with this people in utter honesty and sincerity." [/i]

[b]~ Adolf Hitler, in Munich, 28 July 1922[/b]

[img]http://www.nobeliefs.com/images/HitlerWithFan.jpg[/img]

[i]"The others in the past years have not had the blessing of the Almighty-- of Him Who in the last resort, whatever man may do, holds in His hands the final decision. Lord God, let us never hesitate or play the coward, let us never forget the duty which we have taken upon us.... We are all proud that through God's powerful aid we have become once more true Germans." [/i]

[b]~ Adolf Hitler, in a speech in March 1933[/b]

[img]http://www.nobeliefs.com/images/Hitler-with-Muller.jpg[/img]

[i]"The Catholic Church considered the Jews pestilent for fifteen hundred years, put them in ghettos, etc, because it recognized the Jews for what they were".... I recognize the representatives of this race as pestilent for the state and for the church and perhaps I am thereby doing Christianity a great service by pushing them out of schools and public functions."[/i]

[b]~ Adolf Hitler, 26 April 1933[/b]

[img]http://www.nobeliefs.com/images/hitler_cardinal4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.nobeliefs.com/images/BrownArmyChurch.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.nobeliefs.com/images/FriedrichCoch.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.nobeliefs.com/images/priests-salute.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.nobeliefs.com/images/NaziPriestsSaluteHitler.jpg[/img]

[color="#FF0000"][i]"We want honestly to earn the resurrection of our people through our industry, our perseverance, our will. We ask not of the Almighty '[b]Lord[/b], make us free'!-- we want to be active, to work, to agree together as brothers, to strive in rivalry with one another to bring about the hour when we can come before Him and when we may ask of Him: [b]'Lord[/b], Thou seest that we have transformed ourselves, the German people is not longer the people of dishonour, of shame, of war within itself, of faintheartedness and little faith: no, [b]Lord,[/b] the German people has become strong again in spirit, strong in will, strong in endurance, strong to bear all sacrifices.' '[b]Lord[/b], we will not let Thee go: bless now our fight for our freedom; the fight we wage for our German people and Fatherland.'"[/i]

[b]~ Adolf Hitler, giving prayer in a speech on May 1, 1933 [/b][/color]

[color="#4169E1"][b]- wonder which "Lord" he is praying to ? :rolleyes: [/b][/color]
[/center]

[quote name='IKOTA' post='568151' date='Oct 13 2007, 10:03 PM']Strike 2

I have absolutely no respect left for your ignorant ass. Can I send you a book or two? Please learn something you fucking lunatic.[/quote]

[i]Vulgarity, must of struck a nerve.[/i]

[b]Ishaq:235[/b] [color="#000080"]"In the year of the Prophet's arrival, Abu Umamah died from a rattling in the throat. The Messenger said, 'His death is an evil thing for the Jews and the Arab Hypocrites for they are sure to say, "If Muhammad were really a prophet his companion would not have died." [b]But truly, I have no power with Allah either for myself or for my companions[/b].'"[/color]

[b]Tabari VII:7 [/b[color="#000080"]]"The Prophet married Aisha in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six." [/color]

[b]Ishaq:281[/b] "[color="#000080"]When the Apostle came to Medina he was fifty-three." [/color]

[b]Tabari VII:6[/b] [color="#000080"]"In May, 623 A.D./A.H. 1, Allah's Messenger consummated his marriage to Aisha."[/color]

[b]Tabari IX:128[/b] [color="#000080"]"When the Prophet married Aisha, she was very young and not yet ready for consummation."[/color] [i]Muhhamad would die 10 years later.[/i]

[b]Tabari IX:131[/b] [color="#000080"]"My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. [b]The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old[/b]."[/color]

[b]Bukhari:V9B86N98[/b] "The Prophet said, 'A virgin should not be married till she is asked for her consent.' 'O Apostle! How will the virgin express her consent.' He said, 'By remaining silent.'"

[b]Bukhari:V9B87N139-40[/b] "Allah's Apostle told Aisha, 'You were shown to me twice in my dreams [a.k.a. sexual fantasies]. I beheld a man or angel carrying you in a silken cloth. He said to me, "She is yours, so uncover her." And behold, it was you. I would then say to myself, "[b]If this is from Allah, then it must happen."[/b]

[i]So Allah said, go ahead "Muhhamad" you can insert your 53 year old penis into this nine-year old childs vagina.[/i]

[b]Ibn Ishaq; al Bukhari, al Tabari[/b] - [i]Each verse provided were in the context of Muhammad's life and were quoted from the Sunnah; by Islam's earliest and most trusted sources, the afore mentioned individuals.[/i]

[i]Ishaq's [u]Sira, or biography[/u], called [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sira"]Sirat Rasul Allah[/url], provides the lone account of Muhammad's life and the formation of Islam written within 200 years of the prophet's death.[/i]

[i]So you see IKOTA, this is not coming from some hate-site; this is coming from the sources within Islam.[/i]

[quote name='Lawman' post='569834' date='Oct 14 2007, 07:24 PM'][i]Vulgarity, must of struck a nerve.[/i]

[b]Ishaq:235[/b] [color="#000080"]"In the year of the Prophet's arrival, Abu Umamah died from a rattling in the throat. The Messenger said, 'His death is an evil thing for the Jews and the Arab Hypocrites for they are sure to say, "If Muhammad were really a prophet his companion would not have died." [b]But truly, I have no power with Allah either for myself or for my companions[/b].'"[/color]

[b]Tabari VII:7 [/b[color="#000080"]]"The Prophet married Aisha in Mecca three years before the Hijrah, after the death of Khadija. At the time she was six." [/color]

[b]Ishaq:281[/b] "[color="#000080"]When the Apostle came to Medina he was fifty-three." [/color]

[b]Tabari VII:6[/b] [color="#000080"]"In May, 623 A.D./A.H. 1, Allah's Messenger consummated his marriage to Aisha."[/color]

[b]Tabari IX:128[/b] [color="#000080"]"When the Prophet married Aisha, she was very young and not yet ready for consummation."[/color] [i]Muhhamad would die 10 years later.[/i]

[b]Tabari IX:131[/b] [color="#000080"]"My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. [b]The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old[/b]."[/color]

[b]Bukhari:V9B86N98[/b] "The Prophet said, 'A virgin should not be married till she is asked for her consent.' 'O Apostle! How will the virgin express her consent.' He said, 'By remaining silent.'"

[b]Bukhari:V9B87N139-40[/b] "Allah's Apostle told Aisha, 'You were shown to me twice in my dreams [a.k.a. sexual fantasies]. I beheld a man or angel carrying you in a silken cloth. He said to me, "She is yours, so uncover her." And behold, it was you. I would then say to myself, "[b]If this is from Allah, then it must happen."[/b]

[i]So Allah said, go ahead "Muhhamad" you can insert your 53 year old penis into this nine-year old childs vagina.[/i]

[b]Ibn Ishaq; al Bukhari, al Tabari[/b] - [i]Each verse provided were in the context of Muhammad's life and were quoted from the Sunnah; by Islam's earliest and most trusted sources, the afore mentioned individuals.[/i]

[i]Ishaq's [u]Sira, or biography[/u], called [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sira"]Sirat Rasul Allah[/url], provides the lone account of Muhammad's life and the formation of Islam written within 200 years of the prophet's death.[/i]

[i]So you see IKOTA, this is not coming from some hate-site; this is coming from the sources within Islam.[/i][/quote]

:doh: [color="#FF0000"][b]Lawman, why do you do this? [/b][/color]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]God impregnated Mary when she was 12 or 13 .... thus God & Mary's husband Joseph, must be a pedophile too.

Not to mention women married very young back then and died by 30 usually. As to the accuracy of whether Muhammad inserted into a 9 year old ... I will let Ikota address whether that particular statement has factual merit.

Also ... you have to love how he puts (aka) in brackets .... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//37.gif[/img]

Lawman ... your copy and paste 'Gitmo' authority on everything Islam :rolleyes: [/b][/size][/font]

[quote]Khomeini (a radical Shia) represents the large and [b]diverse[/b] religion of Islam (90 % which isn't even Shia), about as much as Hitler represented Christianity ![/quote]

[i]BJ,

Thank you, you have identified another reason why the Quran [b]IS NOT[/b] preserved. Thank you[/i]

[i]Hitler did not represent christianity, his ploy was a ruse to garner emphathy for his cause to those he could decieve.[/i]

[i]Scenario:

Jesus confronts Hitler, Muhhamad confronts the Ayatollah.

One is please, while the other is not. [/i] [i]What is your take on this scenario and who is saying what to whom?[/i]

[i]I can't wait to see you answer with reasoning. It ought to be a hoot.[/i]

[quote]Hitler and [b]the Nazis [/b]held Christianity as a central tenant in their ideology.[/quote]

[color="#000080"]According to a press release from [u]Catholic League President, William A. Donohue [/u](2/4/99): "Hitler was a neo-pagan terrorist whose conscience was not informed by Christianity, but by pseudo-scientific racist philosophies. Hitler hated the Catholic Church, made plans to kill the Pope, a[u]uthorized the murder of thousands of priests and nuns[/u], and did everything he could to suppress the influence of the Church. In 1933, Hitler said, 'It is through the peasantry that we shall really be able to destroy Christianity because there is in them a true religion rooted in nature and blood.'" [/color]

[color="#000080"]Leaders of the Protestant and Catholic churches remained silent throughout this period. The main opposition to Hitler came from a group of young pastors led by Martin Niemöller, Dietrich Bonhoffer and Heinrich Gruber. Initially the main complaint was the decision by Adolf Hitler to appoint Ludwig Muller, as the country's Reich Bishop of the Protestant Church. With the support of Karl Barth, a professor of theology at Bonn University, in May, 1934, these rebel pastors formed what became known as the Confessional Church. [b]Over the next few years hundreds of these pastors were sent to concentration camps and some were executed[/b][/color].

[color="#000080"]In fact, Anton Gil notes in his book, [i]An Honourable Defeat: A History of German Resistance to Hitler, 1933-1945[/i]: "For his part, Hitler naturally wanted to bring the church into line with everything else in his scheme of things. He knew he dare not simply eradicate it: that would not have been possible with such an international organisation, and he would have lost many Christian supporters had he tried to. [b]His principal aim was to unify the German Evangelical Church under a pro-Nazi banner[/b], and to come to an accommodation with the Catholics." [/color]

[i]Like a modern day politician, Hitler was pandering to the masses. Anyone notice what Hillary has been up to lately?

As for the SS, I have already cover them and their Norse pagan allegance.[/i]

[quote]His entire hatred of Jews stemmed from his belief that they killed Jesus.[/quote]

[i]And this is why he is wrong.[/i]

[color="#000080"]Mark 8:31 And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.

32 And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him.

33 But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, [b]he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.[/b] [/color]

[i]Of course Jesus knew why he was sent, to die on the cross. Without that act, thre would be no 'christianity'.[/i]

[i]For a christian to think such a thing is to show ignorance in regards to the faith[/i].

[quote name='Lawman' post='569863' date='Oct 14 2007, 07:59 PM'][i]BJ,

Thank you, you have identified another reason why the Quran [b]IS NOT[/b] preserved. Thank you[/i]

[i]What is your take on this scenario and who is saying what to whom?[/i]

[i]I can't wait to see you answer with reasoning. It ought to be a hoot.[/i][/quote]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]I am not really sure what you are seeking an answer to ... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

As for the diversity of Islam ... I am not sure that indicts the Quran ... but rather peoples interpretations, and those that choose to honor things outside the Qur'an like Hadiths, or local cultural customs etc.

Many of the Sufi practices for instance do not stem from the Qur'an. Also the Sunni/Shia split results from Ali and who should be the rightful successor to Muhammad.

As for other details ... Ikota would probably have to answer them ... however since you have been such an ass and probably insulted his faith ... your discourse may be beyond repair ... thus, I would understand if he choose not to associate or play this game with you. [/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='sneaky' post='569846' date='Oct 14 2007, 07:36 PM']:doh: [color="#FF0000"][b]Lawman, why do you do this? [/b][/color][/quote]

[i]FOR YOU!!!

and IKOTA, but he refuses to see it.[/i]

[url="http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23416235-details/Muslims+tell+Christians%3A+'Make+peace+with+us+or+survival+of+world+is+at+stake'/article.do"]Muslims tell Christians: 'Make peace with us or survival of world is at stake' [/url]

[i]According to everyone here, christians and muslims are at peace; so why are this clerics asking for peace?[/i]

[i]Muhammad couldn't give muslims a good enough reason to live, so here's what he came up for a reason to die.[/i]

[b]Bukhari:V4B52N72[/b] "[color="#000080"]The Prophet said, 'Nobody who enters Paradise likes to go back to the world even if he got everything on the earth, except a Mujahid [Islamic fighter] who wishes to return so that he may be martyred ten times because of the dignity he receives.' Our Prophet told us about the message of Allah: 'Whoever among us is killed will go to Paradise.' Umar asked the Prophet, 'Is it not true that our men who are killed will go to Paradise and those of the Pagan's will go to Hell?' The Prophet said, 'Yes.'"[/color]

[i]The current radical Islamic jihadist believe that if they kill in the name of Allah, they will go to paradise. [/i]

[i]I know, this can't be news to some of you?[/i]

[b]Bukhari:V4B52N73 [/b]"[color="#000080"]Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shade of swords.'"[/color]

[b]Qur'an 2:190[/b] [color="#000080"]"[b]Fight in Allah's Cause[/b] those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah like not the transgressors. [/color]

[i]Apologist will say this fighting in a defensive posture, but retain what I have bolded [b]"Fight in Allah's Cause"[/b].

What is Allahls Cause? World Submission to Islam; see Osama Bin Laden.[/i]

[b]Qur'an 2:191[/b] "[i][b]And kill them wherever you find and catch them[/b], and drive them out from where they have turned you out; for Al-Fitnah (polytheism, disbelief, oppression) is worse than slaughter."[/i]

[i]This is an offensive not a defensive posture.[/i]

[b]Muhhamad's tomb Occupied, Jesus's tomb Vacant.[/b]

[quote]I am not really sure what you are seeking an answer to ...[/quote]

[i]Jesus would have told Hitler that he did not represent him; Muhhamad would of applauded the Ayatollah.[/i]

[i]A book should be measured by it's contents and not it's cover; a wise person once said.[/i]

[i]Now, write 100 times, Virgin Birth means No Intercourse or penetration required.[/i]

Archived