Ann Coulter: "Jews need to be perfected"

BlackJesus

[quote name='Ben' post='567149' date='Oct 11 2007, 01:36 PM']Searching google i had a lot of trouble finding anyone else using that wording....

Ann basically said she is tolerant of other religions as long as they do not exist.

Oh yeah and apparently its a big deal that she doesnt puke when she sees a mixed race couple any more and mixed race is a huge issue because of the documentary called "seinfeld".
I really do not understand why people defend her....[/quote]

Don't know what you will find on google, but our best friend down here is a messianic Jew, and I asked him specifically about that term, and he says it's common within the community.

[quote]If you're saying Coulter's schtick involves saying offensive things [b]just to intentionally be outside the pc 'limits[/b],' then you're reiterating what I said in opening. I believe you responded to this by implying that I just didn't understand ("Yes, it is difficult to delve into something you don't understand")[/quote]

[i]Yes, that is partially it (as to what that added PC piece I included was about) , but it should of been obvious without saying that she's trying to sell a book or two.[/i] [i]But, look at what she is saying and turn off for a minute the "who is saying it". There are things happening in this world (US), like murder, rape etc.. that are committed. In the 'conventional wisdom" sense and coupled with related empirical data percentages, a christian would not be your first suspect. Yes, there are crimes commited by so-called christians and some have been very disturbung.

But as an example, picture a scenario of a block of street (both sides) of nothing but Ned Flanders (white, black, red, yellow, green etc...). Yes, you and I may not want to live there, but if we did, at least we wouldn't have to worry about locking our doors at night. By the reasoning of who our neighbors were[/i]

[i]Additionally, we she does these interviews, she is calculating, meaning she knows the enterviewer and what to say. There goes a few more book sales.[/i]

[quote name='Lawman' post='567181' date='Oct 11 2007, 02:12 PM']picture a scenario of a block of street (both sides) of nothing but Ned Flanders.

we wouldn't have to worry about locking our doors at night.[/quote]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Until you find out Ned is playing with your little boys weener in the tool shed.

It is often times the most religiously pious on the outside ... that are usually the most perverse on the inside. [/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='Lawman' post='567181' date='Oct 11 2007, 02:12 PM'][i]Yes, that is partially it (as to what that added PC piece I included was about) , but it should of been obvious without saying that she's trying to sell a book or two.[/i] [i]But, look at what she is saying and turn off for a minute the "who is saying it". There are things happening in this world (US), like murder, rape etc.. that are committed. In the 'conventional wisdom" sense and coupled with related empirical data percentages, a christian would not be your first suspect. Yes, there are crimes commited by so-called christians and some have been very disturbung.

But as an example, picture a scenario of a block of street (both sides) of nothing but Ned Flanders (white, black, red, yellow, green etc...). Yes, you and I may not want to live there, but if we did, at least we wouldn't have to worry about locking our doors at night. By the reasoning of who our neighbors were[/i]

[i]Additionally, we she does these interviews, she is calculating, meaning she knows the enterviewer and what to say. There goes a few more book sales.[/i][/quote]

I wonder what religion the majority of murderers is in this predominately christian nation.

[quote name='Ben' post='567203' date='Oct 11 2007, 02:42 PM']I wonder what religion the majority of murderers is in this predominately christian nation.[/quote]

Pastafarianism... FSM mon!

[url="http://www.venganza.org/"]http://www.venganza.org/[/url]

If you don't believe that, then check this out;

[url="http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=43272&in_page_id=2"]http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?...mp;in_page_id=2[/url]

religious persecution at it's finest!

STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES PASTAFARIANS...

WAVE YOUR NOODLY ARMS IN THE AIR

WAVE 'EM LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CARE!!!

We shall overcome someday...

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='567190' date='Oct 11 2007, 03:53 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Until you find out Ned is playing with your little boys weener in the tool shed.

It is often times the most religiously pious on the outside ... that are usually the most perverse on the inside. [/b][/size][/font][/quote]

You do see mostly Republicans getting caught in these sex scandals.......the ones who claim that homosexuality is evil yet they're having their assistant 16 year old boy stay late hours underneath their desk.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='567190' date='Oct 11 2007, 02:23 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Until you find out Ned is playing with your little boys weener in the tool shed.

It is often times the most religiously pious on the outside ... that are usually the most perverse on the inside. [/b][/size][/font][/quote]

Any facts to that statement? Or are you just using what you have heard in the media? Using the word often is the same as making up percentages...

I would have to say that 75% of women would love having sex with me...at least.

[size=3][quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='567266' date='Oct 11 2007, 04:15 PM']Using the word often is the same as making up percentages...[/quote]

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='567266' date='Oct 11 2007, 04:15 PM']I would have to say that 75% of women would love having sex with me[/quote][/size]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Yes ... but they [size=4]Often[/size] ([size=4]100 %[/size] of the time) turn you down ^_^ [/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='Ben' post='567203' date='Oct 11 2007, 02:42 PM']I wonder what religion the majority of murderers is in this [b]predominately[/b] christian nation.[/quote]

[i]Look at your question again, that would depend on who committed the crime.[/i]

[quote name='Lawman' post='567283' date='Oct 11 2007, 04:46 PM'][i]Look at your question again, that would depend on who committed the crime.[/i][/quote]

i didnt take statistics, but i'm guessing there is a pretty high chance that someone claiming to be from one of the flavors of christianity would be responsible.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='567286' date='Oct 11 2007, 09:52 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]About 70 % of the US claims to be Christian ... are you saying that you don't think of any of them commit heinous crimes ? Lawman [/b] [/size][/font][/quote]
Are you suggesting that Lawman [i]thinks [/i]about anything?

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ben' post='567284' date='Oct 11 2007, 04:48 PM']i didnt take statistics, but i'm guessing [b]there is a pretty high chance [/b]that someone claiming to be from one of the flavors of christianity would be responsible.[/quote]

[i]But wouldn't make it true, again it depends on who did the crime.

If in a predominately christian community there are 99 Christian out of a population of 100. Yes, the percentages of it happening by a christian would be high, but it beg sthe answer; it depends on who committed the crime.

If, you had said a society of nothing but christians, but of course that would be 100%.[/i]

[i]But, to get to the root of what you are alluding too,, the chances of a murder happenning in an entirely
christian community, would be [b]near[/b] nil. If one were to occur, this would be an anomaly.[/i]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='567286' date='Oct 11 2007, 04:52 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]About 70 % of the US claims to be Christian ... are you saying that you don't think of any of them commit heinous crimes ? Lawman [/b] [/size][/font][/quote]

[quote]Lawman
Yes, there are crimes commited by so-called christians and [b]some have been very disturbing[/b].[/quote]

[i]Ok, I am suffering from [/i][url="http://www.medicinenet.com/presbyopia/article.htm"]presbyopia[/url],
[i]but damn man I am nearly twice your age.[/i]

[quote name='Lawman' post='567292' date='Oct 11 2007, 06:36 PM'][i]But wouldn't make it true, again it depends on who did the crime.

If in a predominately christian community there are 99 Christian out of a population of 100. Yes, the percentages of it happening by a christian would be high, but it beg sthe answer; it depends on who committed the crime.

If, you had said a society of nothing but christians, but of course that would be 100%.[/i]

[i]But, to get to the root of what you are alluding too,, the chances of a murder happenning in an entirely
christian community, would be [b]near[/b] nil. If one were to occur, this would be an anomaly.[/i][/quote]

^Wants to instill Christian law....OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.....someonebodyanyonebody.........help me!!!!!!!!!11

[quote name='Lawman' post='567292' date='Oct 11 2007, 05:06 PM'][i]But wouldn't make it true, again it depends on who did the crime.

christian community, would be [b]near[/b] nil. If one were to occur, this would be an anomaly.[/i][/quote]

What about murder during the colonial days?

As far as i can tell...you are trying to defend coulter without appearing too.

Could you fuckers just stop it?

So what... 70% CLAIM to be Christians...

I wonder why that is... maybe because some priest sprinkled water on their heads when they were 4 months old, they pissed all over the priest, and everyone had cake.

That sure is being a christian.

:boring:

How about Jeffrey Dahmer? He was supposed to be a christian I believe... puts a whole new twist on "taking communion" doesn't it?
Let's take a look at the older DC sniper... he claimed to be a christian that converted to Muslim... so does he get counted in the 70% who claim to be christian or is he a muslim?

Instead of practing your lynch mob mentality, how about let's find a quoted statistic for those who claim to be PRACTICING christians, PRACTICING muslims, PRACTICING JEWS...etc...

Going after Lawman is a chickenshit way to get our jollies... when others have pointed out the same thing but in a different way that Messianic Jews refer to themselves as "perfected jews".

There is no need to attack anyone, unless this is what Ann fucking Coulter does to you guys...

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='567343' date='Oct 11 2007, 06:15 PM'][center][img]http://justjared.buzznet.com/images/2006/07/mel-gibson-mug-shot.jpg[/img]

[size=5]Leave Ann Coulter ALONE!!![/size][/center][/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

too bad that this wasn't his mug shot... Looks like he's saying "Ann Coulter is a Jew?"

[img]http://www.iamspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/melpoo.jpg[/img]

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='567341' date='Oct 11 2007, 06:14 PM']Could you fuckers just stop it?

So what... 70% CLAIM to be Christians...

I wonder why that is... maybe because some priest sprinkled water on their heads when they were 4 months old, they pissed all over the priest, and everyone had cake.

That sure is being a christian.

:boring:

How about Jeffrey Dahmer? He was supposed to be a christian I believe... puts a whole new twist on "taking communion" doesn't it?
Let's take a look at the older DC sniper... he claimed to be a christian that converted to Muslim... so does he get counted in the 70% who claim to be christian or is he a muslim?

Instead of practing your lynch mob mentality, how about let's find a quoted statistic for those who claim to be PRACTICING christians, PRACTICING muslims, PRACTICING JEWS...etc...

Going after Lawman is a chickenshit way to get our jollies... when others have pointed out the same thing but in a different way that Messianic Jews refer to themselves as "perfected jews".

There is no need to attack anyone, unless this is what Ann fucking Coulter does to you guys...[/quote]

That is kinda the point. Lawman says that if we had 100% people who say they are christian there would be no crime.

[quote]Going after Lawman is a chickenshit way to get our jollies... when others have pointed out the same thing but in a different way that Messianic Jews refer to themselves as "perfected jews".

There is no need to attack anyone, unless this is what Ann fucking Coulter does to you guys...[/quote]

[i]You know, attempting to engage in a constructive dialog around here is getting nearly impossible
around here. I occassionally go on a sabbatical from here and I'm thinking it's about time for one of those again.

I'll agree with one that Ann Coulter can be a condenscending bitch, but since I am not on an all out blitz against her, some think I must be siding with here. This mindset is prevelant throughout other threads. It's as if some think the world is only black and white around, hello people the world is made up of variant shades of grey.

I liked Rumsfield primarily based on his actions with the media(they deserve mostof it); yeah there are other things I disagree with or may of agreed with at the time, but later may of changed my mind. Better not do that here or fear being labled a hypocrite. The later does not concern me.

Right now, in the Che 'Ernesto' thread, BJ and I are engaing in a discourse revolving around the validity of the claims concerning Ernesto. Some may think we are on the opposite ends of the spectrum, but there are more commonalities than one can imagine. I know what to expect from him, it's like we haven't been down that road before.

Soon, I'm going to expose to him an International individual (political), whom I hold with the upmost respect and he may be rolling in his grave with what's going on in his country today. Che' Che' ain't got nothing on this man.[/i]

[i]Drive-by's can be useful, if they are insightful or funny.[/i] ^_^

[i]But,when some send disparaging comments at me; I feel like I must be hitting a nerve somewhere[/i]. ;)

[quote name='Lawman' post='567342' date='Oct 11 2007, 06:15 PM'][i]Who got killed [/i] :unsure:[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//13.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//13.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//13.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//13.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//13.gif[/img]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Oh dear God you can't be serious ...

are you insinuating that there was no murder during Colonial days ? And I won't even get into sneaky's Great x5 Uncle who 'Christians' chained up in the barn [/b][/size][/font] :russian:

[quote name='Ben' post='567351' date='Oct 11 2007, 06:37 PM']That is kinda the point. Lawman says that if we had 100% people who [s]say they are [/s] dutifully practicing the doctrine [s]the[/s] of christian[b]ity[/b] there would be no crime.[/quote]

[i]fixed it

Not talk the talk; but walk the walk.[/i]

Archived