Ann Coulter: "Jews need to be perfected"

BlackJesus

[quote]But your short-sighted bs drives me effing crazy[/quote]

[i]Well, I thought discusions on the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics and Total Entropy as reasoning behind
the scientists inability to prove evolution, bored you?[/i]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/32.gif[/img] [i]I hear Homer creeping in.[/i]

[quote name='Ben' post='567367' date='Oct 11 2007, 06:53 PM']You could say the same thing about islam[/quote]

[i]That would be on the contention that the entire community was made up entirely of the following:

[i]Sunni or Shi'a[/i]

or the following comes to fruition:[/i]

[color="#000080"]"We shall export our revolution, to the whole world. Until the cry 'Allah Akbar' resounds over the whole world. There will be struggle. There will be Jihad . . . Islam is the religion of militant individuals . . . Islam will be victorious in all the countries of the world, and Islam and the teachings of the Quran will prevail all over the world . . . This is the duty that all Muslims must fulfil . . ."[/color] Aytollah Khomeini 1979

[quote name='Lawman' post='567380' date='Oct 11 2007, 07:11 PM'][i]Well, I thought discusions on the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics and Total Entropy as reasoning behind
the scientists inability to prove evolution, bored you?[/i]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/32.gif[/img] [i]I hear Homer creeping in.[/i][/quote]

Like that snake in The Tree, I slink and slide and sibilantly slying suggest to Adam and Eve: knowledge, knowledge, knowledge!

I confess, I am a heretic. Better than a lunatic, though.

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='567392' date='Oct 11 2007, 07:41 PM']Ben... I do believe that you are piling on!

Ain't nothin like pouring gasoline on the fire![/quote]

I'm just trying to figure out the point..
Yes a community of nothing but people that practiced christianity as they "should" would should be crime free. I'm sure a community of muslims, or buddhist, or hindus, etc... would have the same effect, just different hair styles.

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='567392' date='Oct 12 2007, 12:41 AM']Ben... I do believe that you are piling on!

Ain't nothin like pouring gasoline on the fire![/quote]

USN-

If you've been lurking long before posting in these parts, please excuse this explanation...

But some of us have been in a long term struggle with Lawman. This isn't as new to us, as it might be to you.

As I mentioned earlier, I don't disrespect him as often as I do his opinion, but there are a group of us who have been dealing with a certain load of crap coming from his direction from a long time. If it appears he's getting ganged up on, I assure you, he's earned it. ^_^

[quote name='Lawman' post='567386' date='Oct 11 2007, 07:27 PM'][color="#000080"]"We shall export our revolution, to the whole world. Until the cry 'Allah Akbar' resounds over the whole world. There will be struggle. There will be Jihad . . . Islam is the religion of militant individuals . . . Islam will be victorious in all the countries of the world, and Islam and the teachings of the Quran will prevail all over the world . . . This is the duty that all Muslims must fulfil . . ."[/color] Aytollah Khomeini 1979[/quote]

[size=2][color="#008000"][center][i]"In the Bible we find the text, 'That which is neither hot nor cold will I spew out of my mouth.' This utterance of the great Nazarene has kept its profound validity until the present day." [/i]

[b]~ Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich, 10 April 1923[/b]

[i]"We are a people of different faiths, but we are one. Which faith conquers the other is not the question; rather, the question is whether Christianity stands or falls.... We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity... in fact our movement is Christian. We are filled with a desire for Catholics and Protestants to discover one another in the deep distress of our own people."[/i]

[b]~ Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Passau, 27 October 1928[/b]

[i]"In vowing ourselves to one another, we are entitled to stand before the Almighty and ask Him for His grace and His blessing. No people can do more than that everybody who can fight, fights, and that everybody who can work, works, and that they all sacrifice in common, filled with but one thought: to safeguard freedom and national honor and thus the future of life."[/i]

[b]~ Adolf Hitler, in a radio address, 30 Jan. 1945[/b][/center][/color][/size]

[quote name='Lawman' post='567386' date='Oct 11 2007, 07:27 PM'][color="#000080"]"We shall export our revolution, to the whole world. Until the cry 'Allah Akbar' resounds over the whole world. There will be struggle. There will be Jihad . . . Islam is the religion of militant individuals . . . Islam will be victorious in all the countries of the world, and Islam and the teachings of the Quran will prevail all over the world . . . This is the duty that all Muslims must fulfil . . ."[/color] Aytollah Khomeini 1979[/quote]

I can see why colonialist elements of MI-6 and SDECE used this man to bring down the Shah.

[url="http://www.monergism.com/thethreshold/articles/onsite/sinners_hands.html"]But, isn't this pretty crazy, too.[/url]

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='567405' date='Oct 11 2007, 07:57 PM']I can see why colonialist elements of MI-6 and SDECE used this man to bring down the Shah.

[url="http://www.monergism.com/thethreshold/articles/onsite/sinners_hands.html"]But, isn't this pretty crazy, too.[/url][/quote]

[i]Thanks Homer,

As a parent, I knew my kids would eventually disobey me at some time, but that didn't stop me from having them[/i]. -_-

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='567404' date='Oct 11 2007, 07:56 PM'][size=2][color="#008000"][center][i]"In the Bible we find the text, 'That which is neither hot nor cold will I spew out of my mouth.' This utterance of the great Nazarene has kept its profound validity until the present day." [/i]

[b]~ Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich, 10 April 1923[/b]
[i]"We are a people of different faiths, but we are one. Which faith conquers the other is not the question; rather, the question is whether Christianity stands or falls.... We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity... in fact our movement is Christian. We are filled with a desire for Catholics and Protestants to discover one another in the deep distress of our own people."[/i]

[b]~ Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Passau, 27 October 1928[/b]
[i]"In vowing ourselves to one another, we are entitled to stand before the Almighty and ask Him for His grace and His blessing. No people can do more than that everybody who can fight, fights, and that everybody who can work, works, and that they all sacrifice in common, filled with but one thought: to safeguard freedom and national honor and thus the future of life."[/i]

[b]~ Adolf Hitler, in a radio address, 30 Jan. 1945[/b][/center][/color][/size][/quote]

[i]Adolf Hitler [b]WAS NOT[/b] a Christian.[/i]

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='567399' date='Oct 11 2007, 07:51 PM']USN-

If you've been lurking long before posting in these parts, please excuse this explanation...

[b]But some of us have been in a long term struggle with Lawman[/b]. This isn't as new to us, as it might be to you.

As I mentioned earlier, I don't disrespect him as often as I do his opinion, but there are a group of us who have been dealing with a certain load of crap coming from his direction from a long time. If it appears he's getting ganged up on, I assure you, he's earned it. ^_^[/quote]

[i]Just a right-handed man trying to sit in on a left-handed circle-jerk[/i]. :P

[quote name='Lawman' post='567421' date='Oct 11 2007, 08:36 PM'][i]Adolf Hitler [b]WAS NOT[/b] a Christian.[/i][/quote]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Says you ... he might disagree

+ I thought we were supposed to leave it up to God to decide who is a Christian or not [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

What if he accepted Jesus before he shot his wife and dog ?[/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='567429' date='Oct 11 2007, 08:47 PM'][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Says you ... he might disagree

+ I thought we were supposed to leave it up to God to decide who is a Christian or not [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

What if he accepted Jesus before he shot his wife and dog ?[/b][/size][/font][/quote]

Lets just say he didnt bear very good fruit and leave it at that. ;)

Using Adolf Hitler's comments on Christianity in this thread is like treating dandruff with decapitation. Useless. He wasn't the first murdering tyrant to invoke Jesus/Christianity, and he won't be the last.
Although the irony of his respect for the "Nazarene" (a dirty Jew) and His religion in light of what Hitler did with Jesus' "Chosen People" isn't lost on me...

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='567422' date='Oct 11 2007, 08:38 PM']"He that would speak the truth must first have one foot in the stirrup."[/quote]

[i]Now, I am only claiming two additional dependents other than my wife on my W-2; no matter what the IRS
is telling you.[/i] <_<

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='567399' date='Oct 11 2007, 07:51 PM']USN-

But some of us have been in a long term struggle with Lawman. This isn't as new to us, as it might be to you.

As I mentioned earlier, I don't disrespect him as often as I do his opinion, but there are a group of us who have been dealing with a certain load of crap coming from his direction from a long time. If it appears he's getting ganged up on, I assure you, he's earned it. ^_^[/quote]

I'm an equal opportunity asshole UK... I had meant put a ninja on my reply to Ben, because I was just busting his balls.
I can also see how Lawman has earned some of what's coming to him... he is a persistent little SOB isn't he? A good thing or bad thing, depending on the situation.

I've lurked for quite a while, but somehow missed a lot of this... so I went back and skimmed the through a year or so of items...

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]

I think I'll just draw back for a bit... on some things.

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='567451' date='Oct 12 2007, 02:15 AM']I'm an equal opportunity asshole UK... I had meant put a ninja on my reply to Ben, because I was just busting his balls.
I can also see how Lawman has earned some of what's coming to him... he is a persistent little SOB isn't he? A good thing or bad thing, depending on the situation.

I've lurked for quite a while, but somehow missed a lot of this... so I went back and skimmed the through a year or so of items...

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img]
[b]
I think I'll just draw back for a bit... on some things.[/b][/quote]
Please don't. You've made some good points in these parts, and stimulated discussion, which is good.

But for those of us who are slow to adjust to you bringing humor into these parts (thankfully) you might want to use the ninja a bit more often.

Or not ;)

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='567278' date='Oct 11 2007, 04:36 PM'][size=3]

[/size]
[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Yes ... but they [size=4]Often[/size] ([size=4]100 %[/size] of the time) turn you down ^_^ [/b][/size][/font][/quote]

:lol:

But I can guarantee that 100% of the women who say yes that I "often" disappoint them!! :P

Archived