Rachael is Pregnant!

Quaker

...Howdy everyone. I think it's safe to finally come out from under my rock. It's TWM. I have apparently been allowed to stay as long as I keep it cool. I have been floating around here for awhile under this name. On that front, I don't want problems, I don't want to get shit or start shit, so, lets be adults. I don't think I need to say anymore.

...On to the good news. My girlfriend of damn near 5 years has finally gotten pregnant, we had been trying for about 2 years. She is 24 weeks along today and not much longer to go. Doctor said she got pregnant on the last day of her vacation, got ourselves a little vacation souviner.

...Her due date is Feb 3, 2008 and for anyone keeping track, thats Super Bowl Sunday. At this point in the season, doesn't look like Cincinnati will be making it this year, but it's still pretty funny I think.

...It is a girl, we both wanted a girl, so we're real happy about that.

...I'll be regretin' it when she's 13 though. Gotta get my shotgun. :ninja:

...I have pictures from her 3D ultrasound if anyone's interested, just say something and I'll post the best ones sometime.

...Advanced Thanks for the conrgats.

[quote name='Quaker' post='568319' date='Oct 14 2007, 04:30 AM']...Howdy everyone. I think it's safe to finally come out from under my rock. It's TWM. I have apparently been allowed to stay as long as I keep it cool. I have been floating around here for awhile under this name. On that front, I don't want problems, I don't want to get shit or start shit, so, lets be adults. I don't think I need to say anymore.

...On to the good news. My girlfriend of damn near 5 years has finally gotten pregnant, we had been trying for about 2 years. She is 24 weeks along today and not much longer to go. Doctor said she got pregnant on the last day of her vacation, got ourselves a little vacation souviner.

...Her due date is Feb 3, 2008 and for anyone keeping track, thats Super Bowl Sunday. At this point in the season, doesn't look like Cincinnati will be making it this year, but it's still pretty funny I think.

...I have pictures from her 3D ultrasound if anyone's interested, just say something and I'll post the best ones sometime.[/quote]

Congrats my man. To your hardest, most rewarding adventure yet! Cheers!

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='568337' date='Oct 14 2007, 07:56 AM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

"I got some poon-tang"

Thats awsome :lol:
Congrats again.[/quote]
...I know you missed me and my own special brand of humor.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='568342' date='Oct 14 2007, 10:10 PM']Kudos man. And I have a 13 year old stepdaughter, so I feel you on the teenager prediction. She's a handfull and then some.[/quote]

I don't remember where I heard it but someone once said

"When my daughter brings her first boyfriend home the first thing I'm going to tell him is that I have a gun and I'm not afraid to go back to prison."

Hahaha!!
MULLY

If I ever have children, i will pray to God that it won't be a girl. I couldn't handle it. The whole period schpeal along with the though in the back of my head that when she turns 14 or so, guys will be trying to do the naughty with her. I couldn't handle that. I'd have to homeschool her and keep her locked up in the basement till she's 30

[quote name='B.A.B.' post='570205' date='Oct 15 2007, 02:37 AM']If I ever have children, i will pray to God that it won't be a girl. I couldn't handle it. The whole period schpeal along with the though in the back of my head that when she turns 14 or so, guys will be trying to do the naughty with her. I couldn't handle that. I'd have to homeschool her and keep her locked up in the basement till she's 30[/quote]

Or at least trying to get their "foot nasty" on. :P

[quote name='Quaker' post='568319' date='Oct 14 2007, 04:30 AM']...Howdy everyone. I think it's safe to finally come out from under my rock. It's TWM. I have apparently been allowed to stay as long as I keep it cool. I have been floating around here for awhile under this name. On that front, I don't want problems, I don't want to get shit or start shit, so, lets be adults. I don't think I need to say anymore.

...I have pictures from her 3D ultrasound if anyone's interested, just say something and I'll post the best ones sometime.

...Advanced Thanks for the conrgats.[/quote]

Congrats man! Good due date. I was born febuary 3rd 1984

...She's a fiesty baby. We went to to doctor's friday and she had Rach lay back and goes "I'm going to see if I can feel the baby's head", I was like "WWWHHHAAAATTT?!?!?!?!?!" After the appt rach said that after the doc was done doing that, she felt the baby give her a few good wacks. Same thing happened at the u.s, the lady was pressing down a little hard with the wand-thingy and on the monitor you could see the baby punching above her head. Actually, the photo I posted in this thread is a action shot of the punching I'm speaking of.

...That 3D stuff was awesome, and cheap, cheap, cheap. They didn't think she was being cooperative so they offered to have us come back at a later date, free of charge, for another ultrasound.

Archived