Myspace kills

Ben

How pathetic do you have to be an adult and do a thing like that to a little girl, who they already knew had depression?

Pretty fucking pathetic, hopefully they hit a couple of rocks on the way down to hell.

[quote name='Kochman' post='592760' date='Nov 13 2007, 07:23 PM']I was listening to a talk show this morning about this. The Mother with the fake account claimed she never knew she had depression and feels she did no wrong. She should have something done to her.[/quote]
That bitch, and her husband if he was involved, would have their lives come to an end via an unfortunate accident...

I would hold them responsible. I mean, she killed herself, but those people drove her to it by lying and fucking with her. Thats just fucked up especially since it was adults who did it do her, it wasn't even kids her age.

I would probably figure, since my only child is dead my life is over (not literally) so why not get some revenge and beat the shit out of those people. I don't mean just kill them, I mean some fucking Hostile type torture.

Man this shit is just fucked up

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='593749' date='Nov 15 2007, 06:13 PM']im sure there will be a civil suit ruling in favor of the parents in the near future

also, what genius lets their mentally disturbed child have access to an anonymous information and message source?[/quote]

It seems from the article she was heavily monitored. She didn;t even have the password to her own account.. You can't just wall her off, My Space is part of the youth culture now.. Keeping her completely off it would be socially alienating.

Sorta like the kid whos mom won't let play football in the yard becuase he's "delicate". You can't totally shelter kids.

And if this happended to my kid I would make sure these peoples lives were a living hell until the day they died... And yes, I would also beat the living shit out of them.. A few days in jail for sending the both of them to the hospital would be time well spent. And I would use a bat.. I wouldn't hit them in the head, but I would make sure they would need knee replacement before they were 40. On second thought, all of thier joints would need to be bent in an unantural way before I was done.

[quote name='Lucid' post='594026' date='Nov 16 2007, 12:00 PM']It seems from the article she was heavily monitored. She didn;t even have the password to her own account.. You can't just wall her off, My Space is part of the youth culture now.. Keeping her completely off it would be socially alienating.

Sorta like the kid whos mom won't let play football in the yard becuase he's "delicate". You can't totally shelter kids.

And if this happended to my kid I would make sure these peoples lives were a living hell until the day they died... And yes, I would also beat the living shit out of them.. A few days in jail for sending the both of them to the hospital would be time well spent. And I would use a bat.. I wouldn't hit them in the head, but I would make sure they would need knee replacement before they were 40. On second thought, all of thier joints would need to be bent in an unantural way before I was done.[/quote]
well, obviously she did because it was her having access to it for that prolonged period of time while her mother was away that ended up helping dig herself deep into a hole for which she felt she could climb back out of.

im not trying to blame her parents or anything, but like i said the last thing i would do would be to allow my mentally ill child open access to that site. which intentional or not, is something she obviously had. hell, id password protect my entire computer, from windows, to the internet, to the web browser, to blocking those specific sites, and again by password protecting those specific sites, and i would change the password often and ensure that the only time she had access to that shit was when i was around to moderate.

and yea, id already be in jail for killing the parents of the other girl by now.

Archived