!!! Official Bengals at Dolphins Gameday thread !!!

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='615719' date='Dec 30 2007, 12:48 PM']John Beck auditioning for Parcells....( Wanna get away? ).......
think the dolphins wont upgrade the QB position by FA or Draft???

Is it me or does Ndukwe just seem like he's a playmaker.. allways doing something positive..
love this kid[/quote]

We should just trade our 1st round pick for 3 or 4 7th round selections

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='615719' date='Dec 30 2007, 02:48 PM']John Beck auditioning for Parcells....( Wanna get away? ).......

Is it me or does Ndukwe just seem like he's a playmaker.. allways doing something positive..
love this kid[/quote]

Does seem to make plays... he got owned alot at ND though... which is why we got him in the 7th round...

Ohio State had his ass mounted on the Woody Hayes Athletic Center wall after the Feista Bowl a few years ago. Santonio Holmes and Ginn ate him up.

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='615719' date='Dec 30 2007, 02:48 PM']John Beck auditioning for Parcells....( Wanna get away? ).......

love this kid[/quote]

you ain't kidding.

Ndukwe could be the successor to KK if we decide to keep Madieu. Hell, at this point, he could chgallenge for a starting spot on next year's defense...

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='615720' date='Dec 30 2007, 02:49 PM']FA, Parcells loves vetrans QBs.[/quote]

that he does.....IF he cant secure a decent vet I do think he'll assess who he thinks is the best
QB in the draft and think hard on it....
Is their a veteran QB that could be had for the number one pick.. Im talking a decent vet .....
Would Philly part with McNabb for the first overall pick?

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='615730' date='Dec 30 2007, 02:52 PM']that he does.....IF he cant secure a decent vet I do think he'll assess who he thinks is the best
QB in the draft and think hard on it....
Is their a veteran QB that could be had for the number one pick.. Im talking a decent vet .....
Would Philly part with McNabb for the first overall pick?[/quote]

havent looked at FA QBs (since we dont need one) to know.

[quote name='Lateralus' post='615672' date='Dec 30 2007, 02:33 PM']We can't joke about the thought of someboby, Rucker or some Joe Schmoe off the street, watering the plants in a Morton's lobby?

:sad:[/quote]

Guys, you totally can. In fact it is a funny joke.

I just wanted to comment on the situation in general. When I said drop it, I was referring to the seriousness of the situation.

[quote name='spicoli' post='615734' date='Dec 30 2007, 02:54 PM']Guys we are going to have one helluva a secondary for years to come. How nice is that? Finally![/quote]

I still want to see them do it against a good team before im ready to proclaim the return of the swat team, but im encouraged.

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='615737' date='Dec 30 2007, 02:55 PM']Guys, you totally can. In fact it is a funny joke.

I just wanted to comment on the situation in general. When I said drop it, I was referring to the seriousness of the situation.[/quote]

mistaken idenity = frostee sounds like kelly as in r. kelly

:ninja:

Juat looked up the top free agent QB's to be..
Derek Anderson of Cleveland is tops followed by Dante Culpepper ..
Grossman, Josh McCown and Cleo Lemon round out a rather dismal array of passers.
Anderson might be ripe for the picking... Cleveland has Quinn and theyd get their first round pick back .. a number one pick to boot....

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='615743' date='Dec 30 2007, 02:58 PM']Juat looked up the top free agent QB's to be..
Derek Anderson of Cleveland is tops followed by Dante Culpepper ..
Grossman, Josh McCown and Cleo Lemon round out a rather dismal array of passers.
Anderson might be ripe for the picking... Cleveland has Quinn and theyd get their first round pick back .. a number one pick to boot....[/quote]

interesting

[quote name='ccartman2' post='615727' date='Dec 31 2007, 04:51 AM']Johnson has 72 yards. TJ 3 catches. Don't know what they need.[/quote]

I think 85 needed like 190 or some ridiculous shit like that.........and that's not counting what Moss gets today. I guess that's out of reach unless Palmer tosses him 4 or 5 60 yard bombs in the second half. TJ needs like 11 or 12 receptions.
MULLY

Archived