!!! Official Bengals at Dolphins Gameday thread !!!

[quote name='JoePong' post='615733' date='Dec 30 2007, 02:54 PM']Yeah but Beldsoe was a starter for Parcells when he was a... ROOKIE[/quote]

Wasn't that the year they legalized the forward pass?

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img]

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='615743' date='Dec 30 2007, 02:58 PM']Juat looked up the top free agent QB's to be..
Derek Anderson of Cleveland is tops followed by Dante Culpepper ..
Grossman, Josh McCown and Cleo Lemon round out a rather dismal array of passers.
Anderson might be ripe for the picking... Cleveland has Quinn and theyd get their first round pick back .. a number one pick to boot....[/quote]

do you really think they could get a #1 pick for anderson, a one year wonder with somewhat questionable stats?

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='615747' date='Dec 30 2007, 03:00 PM']I think 85 needed like 190 or some ridiculous shit like that.........and that's not counting what Moss gets today. I guess that's out of reach unless Palmer tosses him 4 or 5 60 yard bombs in the second half. TJ needs like 11 or 12 receptions.
MULLY[/quote]

Moss's regular season is over.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='615747' date='Dec 30 2007, 03:00 PM']I think 85 needed like 190 or some ridiculous shit like that.........and that's not counting what Moss gets today. I guess that's out of reach unless Palmer tosses him 4 or 5 60 yard bombs in the second half. TJ needs like 11 or 12 receptions.
MULLY[/quote]

Moss played yesterday. However we do have to factor in what Wayne and Owens do today.

[quote name='ccartman2' post='615755' date='Dec 30 2007, 03:06 PM']Can't believe Chad didn't get flagged for that; That was great.[/quote]

it'd probably be hard to flag the offensive guy for doing the same thing the defensive guy did...that is without flagging them both. and you know they aren't gonna do that.

[quote name='Lateralus' post='615724' date='Dec 30 2007, 02:51 PM']Does seem to make plays... he got owned alot at ND though... which is why we got him in the 7th round...

Ohio State had his ass mounted on the Woody Hayes Athletic Center wall after the Feista Bowl a few years ago. Santonio Holmes and Ginn ate him up.[/quote]

He's a work in progress.. I believe he came to ND as a wideout.. no?

I know he was a special teamer his sophomore year and then took over safety duties as a junior so he was in a learning mode much of his two years of starting there.

He seems to have been taught well and he's still learning ...My guess is the kid is very smart and we Know he likes to hit people... I think the team has found a gem in him..

[quote name='ccartman2' post='615761' date='Dec 30 2007, 03:09 PM']Funny, it is something Marvin has said he needs to work on more. He's done it twice today.[/quote]

From a being moble standpoint his knee isnt/hasnt been fully back yet. Remember it took culpepper 2 years to get back to form from that injury. Being that Carson is a pocket passer its not as obvious as it would be with someone like Culpepper. He should be 100% next year in that reguard.

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='615764' date='Dec 30 2007, 03:10 PM']He's a work in progress.. I believe he came to ND as a wideout.. no?

I know he was a special teamer his sophomore year and then took over safety duties as a junior so he was in a learning mode much of his two years of starting there.

He seems to have been taught well and he's still learning ...My guess is the kid is very smart and we Know he likes to hit people... I think the team has found a gem in him..[/quote]

I didnt know that. I love the guy! He reminds me of big number 33

Archived