Who are you rooting for Sunday

Jason

Super Bowl Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT to win Sunday?

• Giants
    • Patriots

I`m rooting for whichever team Chad isn`t going to play for . . .

:ninja:

Really, I have no dog in this fight. I would like to see both lose.
But since that can`t happen, I`m just rooting for a hard fought
exciting game, that goes down to the wire. And is hopefully won
by a game clinching TD at the end, and not a FG.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='628711' date='Jan 31 2008, 01:00 PM']I`m rooting for whichever team Chad isn`t going to play for . . .

:ninja:[/quote]

Dang, the man is a Cancer. Spread to another thread.

I guess the Giants just so every Brady worshipping so called journalist can eat crow and Michael Strahan can tell them all off. That and the thought of Chad err Tiki Barber NOT getting a ring would make me laugh.

Like Old Schooler I have zero dogs in this hunt. Well, maybe a Benjamin.

Go PATS!

I grew up watching New England, had a Steve Grogan jersey. A jersey with the Minuteman in a lineman's stance emblem, not that stupid swoosh. I remember when their franchise was just awful, not as bad as the lost decade, but not much better. And outside of conference rivals, Balt Colts, Jets and Fins, no one gave a damn about them.

I keep hoping that our franchise will get its act together as well as NE did and the rest of the country can hate our success.

Before Montana, San Fran was another awful franchise.

edit, found an image
[img]http://www.onlinesports.com/images/cd-rk-newengl61.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='628713' date='Jan 31 2008, 12:06 PM']i want the Giants to win, cause i live in Boston for now, and i would love to see them up here get all down and shit. their so fucking cocky when it comes to the Patriots, their already acting like they won it all.[/quote]

when did you move to Boston?

[quote name='SF2' post='628728' date='Jan 31 2008, 01:52 PM']Dang, the man is a Cancer. Spread to another thread.

I guess the Giants just so every Brady worshipping so called journalist can eat crow and Michael Strahan can tell them all off. That and the thought of Chad err Tiki Barber NOT getting a ring would make me laugh.

Like Old Schooler I have zero dogs in this hunt. Well, maybe a Benjamin.[/quote]

yea they will sure be eating crow that brady only had 3 rings a perfect regular season... buncha suckers actin like he is any good.

theyll see... his HOF vote in wont be a TOTAL landslide.. then theyll see...

lastly, if you dont care about the teams, why do you care about tiki? he did nothing wrong.

[quote name='Actium' post='628775' date='Jan 31 2008, 03:57 PM']when did you move to Boston?[/quote]

when the bengals started losing...

FAIRWEATHER FAN!!!!111111

B)

[quote name='GoBengals' post='628793' date='Jan 31 2008, 03:59 PM']yea they will sure be eating crow that brady only had 3 rings a perfect regular season... buncha suckers actin like he is any good.

lastly, if you dont care about the teams, why do you care about tiki? he did nothing wrong.

[b]when the bengals started losing...[/b]

B)[/quote]

so pretty much forever then?

:ninja:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='628793' date='Jan 31 2008, 04:59 PM']yea they will sure be eating crow that brady only had 3 rings a perfect regular season... buncha suckers actin like he is any good.

when the bengals started losing...

B)[/quote]

F.U. Nikka :P

[quote name='GoBengals' post='628793' date='Jan 31 2008, 04:59 PM']yea they will sure be eating crow that brady only had 3 rings a perfect regular season... buncha suckers actin like he is any good.

lastly, if you dont care about the teams, why do you care about tiki? he did nothing wrong.[/quote]

Wow, you sure got yourself a man crush on the former UM QB.

Tiki threw his teammate (Eli) and coach under the bus after he left. Classless. If you don't have a problem with it then you should not have a problem with Kelly Washington making comments about our team.

[quote name='ArmyBengal' post='628732' date='Jan 31 2008, 01:58 PM']Go PATS!

I grew up watching New England, had a Steve Grogan jersey. A jersey with the Minuteman in a lineman's stance emblem, not that stupid swoosh. I remember when their franchise was just awful, not as bad as the lost decade, but not much better. And outside of conference rivals, Balt Colts, Jets and Fins, no one gave a damn about them.

I keep hoping that our franchise will get its act together as well as NE did and the rest of the country can hate our success.

Before Montana, San Fran was another awful franchise.

edit, found an image
[img]http://www.onlinesports.com/images/cd-rk-newengl61.jpg[/img][/quote]

Well, a key difference right away is the Pats got new ownership in Robert Kraft...and the rest is history.

We still have Mike Brown, so Doom On Us.

Either way, fuck the Pats. go.... GGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

As a resident of the NYC metro area for the past 9 years, I've taken a liking to the Giants in the NFC.
Fuck the Jets.

well, lets see...

the patriots are renowned cheaters and cheap shot artists coached by a massive douchebag and quarterbacked by the biggest fruitcake to come out of michigan in over a decade, they are also this [ ] close to going undefeated and winning their 50th championship in what must be only 9 months.

the giants, on the other hand are full of douchebags of their own and that pussy ass bitch eli. so i guess that would make them the lesser of the two evils, although they play in the nfc.

Archived