Happy Anniversary

Bengal Migration

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='675733' date='Jun 27 2008, 07:31 AM']Been here 2 years to the day. Don't know WTF I'd do without the place. I've met some great folks here, and kept in touch with my favorite team despite being overseas the entire time thanks to this place.

Thanks again for the site, Go -_-

*clicks a few banner ads*[/quote]

How did you find us?

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='675761' date='Jun 27 2008, 11:43 PM']You're a welcome addition. And I'm still pissed I had to back out of the Newport gathering back in November. Next time I'll demand that my wife not get a stomach virus!!![/quote]
Yeah, I wish you could have made it out, too. We had a good time.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='675865' date='Jun 28 2008, 05:19 AM']How did you find us?[/quote]
Honestly, I don't even remember. I'd never hung out on a message board previously, so it's not like this was a natural destination of sorts. But however it happened, I'm glad it did. :)

[quote name='cinci1fan1' post='675905' date='Jun 28 2008, 10:26 AM']Hope you had a blast :)[/quote]
:lol:

It was a great day. ^_^

I didn't get any, tho <_<

its funny how things happen... i bought this domain 4 years ago, as a place to post my pics from games to share, then i started a forum cause JT's was getting spammed and i was tired of the bad word filters. :D

and here we are... almost 5,000 member strong.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='675965' date='Jun 28 2008, 07:51 AM']its funny how things happen... i bought this domain 4 years ago, as a place to post my pics from games to share, then i started a forum cause JT's was getting spammed and i was tired of the bad word filters. :D

and here we are... almost 5,000 member strong.[/quote]

Kids aren't the only things that come about unintentionally...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='675965' date='Jun 28 2008, 10:51 PM']its funny how things happen... i bought this domain 4 years ago, as a place to post my pics from games to share, then i started a forum cause JT's was getting spammed and i was tired of the bad word filters. :D

Crazy, isn't it?

As much as those local to OH enjoy the board, those of us from out of town thrive on it even more. And the few of us who are living abroad are even more in debt to the place. -_-

Now if there were only a way for you to virtually send along a few coneys ^_^

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='675995' date='Jun 28 2008, 11:55 AM']Crazy, isn't it?

As much as those local to OH enjoy the board, those of us from out of town thrive on it even more. And the few of us who are living abroad are even more in debt to the place. -_-

Now if there were only a way for you to virtually send along a few coneys ^_^[/quote]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y262/BuckeyeNative001/Buckeye%20in%202007/mini-Cincinnati05-08-2007186.jpg[/img]

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='676222' date='Jun 29 2008, 12:59 PM']Go, I hate you for posting that pic.[/quote]

haha. its funny how seldom i eat skyline... its around the corner.. just not that great anymore.. tho it does sound tasty right now.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='676308' date='Jun 29 2008, 08:56 PM']haha. its funny how seldom i eat skyline... its around the corner.. just not that great anymore.. tho it does sound tasty right now.[/quote]
Actually I agree with your sentiment. The last few times I've been down there, Skyline hasn't been up to par. I'm not sure why.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='676349' date='Jun 30 2008, 09:05 AM']Actually I agree with your sentiment. The last few times I've been down there, Skyline hasn't been up to par. I'm not sure why.[/quote]

service and food service is rough around here, seems ok in other parts of the country... but around here its been awful, bad service not so fresh food, etc...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='675965' date='Jun 28 2008, 07:51 AM']its funny how things happen... i bought this domain 4 years ago, as a place to post my pics from games to share, then i started a forum cause JT's was getting spammed and i was tired of the bad word filters. :D

I found the site as a link on Carson's official blog, which I was at to read an update about his knee surgery.

I think it was CJ4MVP who posted the link. I had posted at some other Bengals but this one clicked like here.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='677483' date='Jul 7 2008, 07:16 PM']I wish I still knew my join date :(

Thanks bung...

It's been around 4 years for me I believe...[/quote]

the site was installed october 10, 2004, and started inviting people the 11-13th, so lots of the old JT board crowd is right around there. so the site will be 4 years old this october 10th.

the good ol days of $7/mo hosting being plenty of bandwidth.

Archived