!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ RAVENS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='696665' date='Sep 7 2008, 01:57 PM']We should just hit em with some quick 3 step drops and quick slants and ins and outs and comebacks

Damn

every time we blitz they almost make a big play

gotta play tighter coverage and actually sack the QB[/quote]

It should not be this frustrating to watch our offense with these players...

Norm Chow is the coordinator at UCLA...meaning, he is available.

[quote name='B.A.B.' post='696680' date='Sep 7 2008, 01:00 PM']is it just me or do we always run on 1st and 2nd down[/quote]
there are guys in the backfield as soon as the ball is snapped, this line will single handedly ruin this season for us

palmer should just request a trade, hes too good to be target practice for opposing defenses

id say running is a bad idea since the line isnt blocking anyone passing doesnt sound good either

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='696693' date='Sep 7 2008, 02:03 PM']there are guys in the backfield as soon as the ball is snapped, this line will single handedly ruin this season for us

palmer should just request a trade, hes too good to be target practice for opposing defenses

id say running is a bad idea since the line isnt blocking anyone passing doesnt sound good either[/quote]
no its not the predictable playcalling is it?

playcalling can offset OLine weaknesses

[quote name='mongo' post='696616' date='Sep 7 2008, 01:40 PM']I'm much closer to giving up on message boards than I am to giving up on the Bengals. What a bunch of douchebag sissies on this board.[/quote]

lol...

ok here you go....

bye now....

[url="http://www.disney.go.com/index"]http://www.disney.go.com/index[/url]

Archived