!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ RAVENS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='696620' date='Sep 7 2008, 12:41 PM']Ok....breathe....breathe....

Ok. This is the test. Now that reality smacked first team in the face...let's see if we can coach us back into it.

Not panicking yet, but...we obviously have to do better.

And while I'm mad at the defense for getting burned there. They've done their job TWICE to put us in scoring position, and we've blown it offensively. That worries me more.[/quote]
Damn good post SIS and dead on...

This lady is making all of you "men" look REALLY bad.

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='696641' date='Sep 7 2008, 01:48 PM']i don't think Carson is even able to look downfield for long ones. even when he breaks free, he panics and tries to get rid of it right away.[/quote]

why are you baggin on carson so hard. first fuckin game of the season, get a grip. we all know what he's capable of. he's coming off a broken nose. chill that shit out. grab a beer or summin.

[quote name='cassanos' post='696643' date='Sep 7 2008, 01:48 PM']Maybe HOPEFULLY they are just pullin an Ohio State and we will romp them in the second half???

Remember when The Bengals threw the ball downfield? Those days rocked.[/quote]

10 rushes and 5 passes so far... Maybe we are setting up their defense. Sooner or later, they're going to keep too many people near the line of scrimmage.

Archived