!!! THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ JETS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='big_dish' post='712387' date='Oct 12 2008, 07:25 PM']When its the Bengals they are called [b]halftime un-justments[/b][/quote]

I didn't want a ninja because I was being serious, but I wanted a ninja because I know we never make any.

Meh. 3 down, get the ball to start the 3rd. Could be LOADS worse.

ha he just ran out of the back of the endzone, and kept running!

[quote name='bengalbutch' post='712394' date='Oct 12 2008, 02:30 PM']I really believe this one is ours people. I think we grind out an ugly win :icon15:

Who ?[/quote]

These annoying ass campaign commercials.

Our offensive line sucks at run blocking

LOL at Lions 3
Vikings 2

and we should have traded for Kris Jenkins this off-season..

oh and the jets fucking suck. There is no way we should be in this game.

[quote name='SoCal.BengalFan' post='712385' date='Oct 12 2008, 01:24 PM']I HATE CHRIS PERRY>> DRAFT BEANIE WELLS OR MORENO NOW![/quote]
please DONT

1st round rbs is a waste, pick one up in the 3rd or 4th... you can get a better rb late if you scout right

forte and steve slaton are both more productive than mcfadden this year

theres always a few later round rbs that turn out better than the first round guy

we need to go OL in the first, this line is pathetic

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='712393' date='Oct 12 2008, 01:29 PM']Did you know Steve Chabot drives a 1993 Buick?

Wow that's amazing![/quote]
He comes into my carwash all the time. Super nice guy and a true fiscal conservative. He also has a mid-90's Ford Explorer that's also a POS.
I like him. I have spoken at length with him about the administration currently in office and while he may vote along party lines to a degree, he's a fiscal hawk.

[quote name='Jrod' post='712381' date='Oct 12 2008, 01:22 PM']Wow, we got away with that 1st down "catch"... which just resulted in a TD. That's big.

Amazing what actually throwing the ball to your receivers can get ya, huh?
Hopefully this puts a little confidence in Fitz-fuckface.[/quote]
IMO, that WAS a catch by Utecht. The ground caused the ball to slither out. Plus he took a vicious hit.

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='712404' date='Oct 12 2008, 01:42 PM']our rbs are a combined 7 carries for 5 yards

the line is atrocious, i dont know how it got so bad so quick

guycheck blows, i defended him for a few years but he needs to be replaced this offseason[/quote]
What I cannot understand is how our oline is so much better (although not great) at pass blocking than run-blocking. It boggles the mind how feeble our run game is. It's pathetic and a root cause of our inability to sustain long drives.

Fuck it, go with what's working, we're only down 3...pass the ball on every down from here on out. If they go to a dime defense, just toss short outs and slants to keep the chains moving.

Archived