Chris Henry

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='772061' date='Apr 30 2009, 12:16 PM']It's amazing how having a child can calm even the wildest beast....Chris Henry has had a baby girl recently, I think it's been abotu a year ago now.

Ever since, you haven't heard a peep from him. I think it's because that henry realizes that the NFL is possibly the best and only way for him to secure a bright future for his daughter.

Just my .02 cents.[/quote]

i just hope he doesn't have to rob a store for diapers or milk!!! :P

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' post='772078' date='Apr 30 2009, 11:57 AM']I say let him get his stats up and then trade him mid year when he has value......to the Seahawks..........for T.J.[/quote]

Only if Seattle throws in a 1st round pick along with TJ. Even that wouldn't be enough to make me take that cancer back after we finally got rid of his ass.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='772136' date='Apr 30 2009, 02:51 PM']This [img]http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/uploads/shortbusclan/post-3-1230935030.jpg[/img] creeps me out every time Smizno posts. just sayin'[/quote]

That picture is classic.

After leaving his last court appearance when the charges got dropped Henry was telling me the whole story about the Clifton incident with the little punk. I could hear it in his voice, or so I think, that the kid was ready to make a change in his life. I say kid because even his voice was that of a younger individual and it made me realize that he probably didnt have a very strict upbringing and simply there probably wasnt much guidance in his young life. He said that he was ready to get back to playing ball and that he wasnt going to get into anymore trouble. I was a character witness for him so I got to talk to him for a little bit. Hell I even tied his tie for him. I can honestly say the dude wasnt nothing but nice and very very thankful. I hope and wish him the best but I think hes going to be fine. This is a decision that Mike Brown should definitely be proud of. This is a pic taken right outside the courthouse after charges were dismissed. Dude even gave me his digits and said anytime I wanted tickets give him a ring.

[quote name='Smizno' post='772183' date='Apr 30 2009, 05:05 PM']After leaving his last court appearance when the charges got dropped Henry was telling me the whole story about the Clifton incident with the little punk. I could hear it in his voice, or so I think, that the kid was ready to make a change in his life. I say kid because even his voice was that of a younger individual and it made me realize that he probably didnt have a very strict upbringing and simply there probably wasnt much guidance in his young life. He said that he was ready to get back to playing ball and that he wasnt going to get into anymore trouble. I was a character witness for him so I got to talk to him for a little bit. Hell I even tied his tie for him. I can honestly say the dude wasnt nothing but nice and very very thankful. I hope and wish him the best but I think hes going to be fine. This is a decision that Mike Brown should definitely be proud of. This is a pic taken right outside the courthouse after charges were dismissed. Dude even gave me his digits and said anytime I wanted tickets give him a ring.[/quote]

i told you before you can't tie a tie :P

[quote name='Smizno' post='772183' date='Apr 30 2009, 05:05 PM']After leaving his last court appearance when the charges got dropped Henry was telling me the whole story about the Clifton incident with the little punk. I could hear it in his voice, or so I think, that the kid was ready to make a change in his life. I say kid because even his voice was that of a younger individual and it made me realize that he probably didnt have a very strict upbringing and simply there probably wasnt much guidance in his young life. He said that he was ready to get back to playing ball and that he wasnt going to get into anymore trouble. I was a character witness for him so I got to talk to him for a little bit. Hell I even tied his tie for him. I can honestly say the dude wasnt nothing but nice and very very thankful. I hope and wish him the best but I think hes going to be fine. This is a decision that Mike Brown should definitely be proud of. This is a pic taken right outside the courthouse after charges were dismissed. Dude even gave me his digits and said anytime I wanted tickets give him a ring.[/quote]

Nice story. Glad you were able to help him out and I hope that your assumption about his future are right...

[quote name='Smizno' post='772183' date='Apr 30 2009, 03:05 PM']After leaving his last court appearance when the charges got dropped Henry was telling me the whole story about the Clifton incident with the little punk. I could hear it in his voice, or so I think, that the kid was ready to make a change in his life. I say kid because even his voice was that of a younger individual and it made me realize that he probably didnt have a very strict upbringing and simply there probably wasnt much guidance in his young life. He said that he was ready to get back to playing ball and that he wasnt going to get into anymore trouble. I was a character witness for him so I got to talk to him for a little bit. Hell I even tied his tie for him. I can honestly say the dude wasnt nothing but nice and very very thankful. I hope and wish him the best but I think hes going to be fine. This is a decision that Mike Brown should definitely be proud of. This is a pic taken right outside the courthouse after charges were dismissed. Dude even gave me his digits and said anytime I wanted tickets give him a ring.[/quote]
Why do these embedded attachments always give me the site error screen?

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='772136' date='Apr 30 2009, 01:51 PM']This [img]http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/uploads/shortbusclan/post-3-1230935030.jpg[/img] creeps me out every time Smizno posts. just sayin'[/quote]

That pic is in that link of old Olan Mills pics, that I posted
in the "OctoMom" thread awhile back . . . (remember the "Its a vagina, not a clown car"?)

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bkFIPLIOGL8/RuX9kh0G3BI/AAAAAAAADAw/v3WL2PbXrY4/s400/kevin.jpg[/img]

Thoughtful Lance. Mirthful Lance. Two sides of a delightful coin.

check out the link for a few good laughs . . .

[url="http://listoftheday.blogspot.com/2007/09/great-olan-mills-photos.html"]http://listoftheday.blogspot.com/2007/09/g...lls-photos.html[/url]

Why the fuck would you even bring up Henry and if he'll be around?
How long does he have to "be good" for some of you morons to realize he's doin ok and he's growin up...
How long will Jonathan Joseph go before he decides to smoke a blunt again? Or Hall get wasted????

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='772232' date='Apr 30 2009, 07:50 PM']Why the fuck would you even bring up Henry and if he'll be around?
How long does he have to "be good" for some of you morons to realize he's doin ok and he's growin up...
How long will Jonathan Joseph go before he decides to smoke a blunt again? Or Hall get wasted????[/quote]

did you know that we landed on the moon :wuhh:

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='772232' date='May 1 2009, 08:50 AM']Why the fuck would you even bring up Henry and if he'll be around?
How long will Jonathan Joseph go before he decides to smoke a blunt again? Or Hall get wasted????[/quote]

Nothing was said about that. Again, like I said to the last cock biter that took it upon himself to think this was a thread bashing Henry, they said last year that he was brought back with a one year contract. I was just wondering if he's going to be around this season. Are people not allowed to ask questions without clearing them with you first?
MULLY

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='772313' date='May 1 2009, 02:01 PM']Damn Mully, he actually apologized man :lol:

go after claptonrocks dude :lol:[/quote]

Deleted.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='772314' date='May 1 2009, 01:03 AM']they said last year that he was brought back with a one year contract.

MULLY[/quote]

I think he got a two year deal when they brought him back? This would be his "contract" or last year of his current deal.

[quote name='Palmer9' post='772425' date='May 1 2009, 11:38 PM']I think he got a two year deal when they brought him back? This would be his "contract" or last year of his current deal.[/quote]

Cool. Yeah, I was just wondering what his situation is this season.....whether he was going to be with us or not. I wasn't aware that I had to spell out everything in crayon for a few of the tards around here that take any question concerning him as an attack on the poor guy.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='772509' date='May 1 2009, 02:22 PM']Cool. Yeah, I was just wondering what his situation is this season.....whether he was going to be with us or not. I wasn't aware that I had to spell out everything in crayon for a few of the tards around here that take any question concerning him as an attack on the poor guy.
MULLY[/quote]
I noticed that you always sign your posts with MULLY. Its kinda funny because one of my nicknames is Mully as well!

[quote name='Squirrlnutz' post='772512' date='May 2 2009, 03:27 AM']I noticed that you always sign your posts with MULLY. Its kinda funny because one of my nicknames is Mully as well![/quote]

My last name is Mullins. My friends have been calling me MULLY for more than 20 years.

As for the all caps, well, that started a long time ago on a mailing list I was on. I was getting the digest version of the mail and there were easily 300 posts a day. I started signing my name in all caps so I could quickly scan through and find anything related to what I was posting. Just a habit really.
MULLY

[quote name='CO Bengal' post='772517' date='May 2 2009, 03:29 AM']Will Chris Henry be our number 1 WR when Chad is gone? Or can Simpson take that role? I don't see Caldwell as that guy, but could he be??[/quote]

I don't think Marvin is blowing smoke up anyone's ass when he says that Chad isn't going anywhere this season. For some reason I don't see Chad getting out of the Nati until his contract is up. I'm of the mind that he pushed way too many buttons last year and MB is going to make an example out of him. As for Henry taking over the #1 spot *IF* Chad is gone, I don't see it. The kid has talent, or better yet, potential, but he's also got a bad case of alligator arms at times that I think will prevent that from happening. He's going to need to prove himself before that happens.
MULLY

Archived