Bengals Hard Knocks commercial

i used to love chad, and theres a possibility that love could still come back, but i have a feeling i am going to get very sick of him this summer having to watch him on hard knocks. Hopefully hell be joking around with carson and marvin and gang and it will make me feel better about their relationship, but i just hope its not just an act for tv. (which it probably will be )

[quote name='WhoDeyBabe' post='777791' date='May 20 2009, 11:41 PM']Nobody is making you watch anything.

As for Chad, don't worry. He's never done anything but work his as off in training camp and raise the level of competition for everyone on the team. I doubt anything will change.[/quote]

horseshit. he has done nothing but goof off in practice and camp the last 3 years, once he had success to got a big head and decided he didnt need to keep pushing himself or anyone else.

he cant even run a fucking route properly. why do you think he is diving all over for catches and Tj and henry have been catching shit in stride all these years?

he has hot dogged constantly, the one handed bullshit running with the ball fumbled, and sat on the turf like he dropped his ice cream?

how about essentially never blocking ever? why we have kept the best BLOCKING te vs the best catching for so many years?

why has palmer been obviously lobbying for everyone else to get chads spot, saying he wants henry in that spot all year? cause he thinks chad is too handsome i guess?

i guess the going off at halftime of the palyoff game and swinging at people is just part of being ahard working guy pushing the limits eh?

and we had two(2) people here who saw it first hand that confirmed it at the time. so you cant pretend it didnt.

is chad naturally gifted as a motherfucker? yes.

is he a self serving cock sucker? absolutely.

has he ever done anything to make any teammate better? never.

[quote name='WhoDeyBabe' post='777799' date='May 21 2009, 12:29 AM']You crack me up man.

I know a good therapist who can help with your issues.[/quote]

i dont think having to put up with delusional people is considered an "issue" unfortunately.

cant refute anything i say so make a half assed joke. clever.

I'm with Go on this one, Chad has been a piece of crap for a couple years now. Anyone who really loves this team would have a hard time still being a big fan of Chad. He's done nothing to help this team in my opinion, and I say this as one of the biggest Chad fans there were before he started running his mouth about wanting out of here, and constantly creating a ruckus.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='777793' date='May 21 2009, 01:03 AM']horseshit. he has done nothing but goof off in practice and camp the last 3 years, once he had success to got a big head and decided he didnt need to keep pushing himself or anyone else.

he cant even run a fucking route properly. why do you think he is diving all over for catches and Tj and henry have been catching shit in stride all these years?

he has hot dogged constantly, the one handed bullshit running with the ball fumbled, and sat on the turf like he dropped his ice cream?

has he ever done anything to make any teammate better? never.[/quote]

Go, these statements you made are complete bullshit. You hate Chad, fine, but to drop this kind of poop onto your keyboard is... I don't even have a word for it.

Chad’s goofed off in practice & training camp for the past three years? Doesn’t keep pushing himself? Really? Why are there articles written about how they can’t get him to stop taking reps? About how he has to be limited in practice because he wants to do reps even with the 3rd team? He works his ass off every year. He has to to be that good. If anything, his ego & the image he made for himself to live up to won’t let him take a break & stop working.

I’ve never read about or heard about Chad being lazy. He’s always referred to as one of the hardest workers on the team.

Can’t run a route properly? That’s been one of his strengths. Are there instances he ran the wrong route or a route poorly? Sure. But there are those times with every WR. LOLOLOLOL @ you bashing Chad “diving all over” for passes. If he didn’t, you’d be bitching that he doesn’t. Why? Because you don’t like his personality. He catches passes in stride just fine. You talk as though he’s just a herky jerky mess out on the field. LOL at Henry being your poster boy for effort & smooth catches. Wasn’t it Henry’s face who Carson (of all people) had to get into after he gave up on a jump ball against Baltimore? That kind of stuff happens throughout the season to every team.

We’ll see this year if he’s helped make any teammates better. I bet your boy, Housh, crashes & burns in Seattle without Chad there to carry him.

By the way, since you mentioned fumbles…..
Housh has a career 9 fumbles in 16 less games (basically a season)
Chad has 5

[quote name='mroby85' post='777804' date='May 21 2009, 12:50 AM']I'm with Go on this one, Chad has been a piece of crap for a couple years now. Anyone who really loves this team would have a hard time still being a big fan of Chad. He's done nothing to help this team in my opinion, and I say this as one of the biggest Chad fans there were before he started running his mouth about wanting out of here, and constantly creating a ruckus.[/quote]

that said..

he now has two options in his career.

1. come back, shut up, smile pretty, and play your fucking ass off, and leave on a high note for a big contract.

2. halfa ss some more, or show more piss poor attitude, and be the floating asshole WR like TO(only a less talented version obviously) having only teams of great need taking a shot at you on 1 year deals, being cut and traded from team after team, and likely fade off the map cause of no long term success with any team.

i think, given the evidence of the lack of interest in boldin, who demanded out, T.Owens getting cut and only getting 1 year offers, and the lack of interest in chad, drew rosenhaus has to have altered his way of advising clients.. if they want to actually GET new contracts.. being a fuckbag is no longer the way to do it. stabbing teams in the back will only get you stabbed back.

chad only has on real option if he wants paid again.. and thats to perform and pretend to be a happy fucking camper..

i think he is going to do that ironically...

but he has a LOT of strange looks coming his way when he steps into the locker rom next month for manditories(sp?), which he will attend.

still a dickbag..

[quote name='mroby85' post='777804' date='May 21 2009, 01:50 AM']I'm with Go on this one, Chad has been a piece of crap for a couple years now. Anyone who really loves this team would have a hard time still being a big fan of Chad. He's done nothing to help this team in my opinion, and I say this as one of the biggest Chad fans there were before he started running his mouth about wanting out of here, and constantly creating a ruckus.[/quote]

A couple of years now? Really? He wanted out of town in 2008 & said so until he had to be there for practice. Team decided to keep him, he shut up, showed up for work & then played hurt all year.

This year, he's made what kind of "ruckus"? The only ruckus I hear is coming from bitchy fans who are pissed about 2008 & are stuck there. How anyone can say he's not helped the team or contributed to their successes (however many few they've had) is asinine.

Actually, now that I think about it, everybody's favorite guy, TJ, has been the one making a big stink about the Bengals. He's the one going on national TV & talking shit. Not Chad. Let 2008 go.

[quote name='Palmer9' post='777810' date='May 21 2009, 01:05 AM']A couple of years now? Really? He wanted out of town in 2008 & said so until he had to be there for practice. Team decided to keep him, he shut up, showed up for work & then played hurt all year.

This year, he's made what kind of "ruckus"? The only ruckus I hear is coming from bitchy fans who are pissed about 2008 & are stuck there. How anyone can say he's not helped the team or contributed to their successes (however many few they've had) is asinine.

Actually, now that I think about it, everybody's favorite guy, TJ, has been the one making a big stink about the Bengals. He's the one going on national TV & talking shit. Not Chad. Let 2008 go.[/quote]

look lil fella. if your fine assuming everything is peaches and cream cause chad "barely" bitched in the past 12 months, fine, anyone with common sense knows better.

you dont throw the tantrum he did. all starting in 2005, and all the sudden be just fine.

just because chad didnt come to your house and shit in your sink doesnt mean he is fine and hasnt been a huge pain in everyone elses ass...

why would you assume carson is going out of his way to point out the guys here right now are all that matters, that its all about team, that they NOW have guy just hungry to play, that he loves slim in the x slot, that he wants slim there all year, ??

for fun? you think he is just joshin around with every interview he does every single time?

its all for show?

they are all going to the movies with ocho later?

jesus.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='777814' date='May 21 2009, 02:23 AM']look lil fella. if your fine assuming everything is peaches and cream cause chad "barely" bitched in the past 12 months, fine, anyone with common sense knows better.

you dont throw the tantrum he did. all starting in 2005, and all the sudden be just fine.

just because chad didnt come to your house and shit in your sink doesnt mean he is fine and hasnt been a huge pain in everyone elses ass...

why would you assume carson is going out of his way to point out the guys here right now are all that matters, that its all about team, that they NOW have guy just hungry to play, that he loves slim in the x slot, that he wants slim there all year, ??

for fun? you think he is just joshin around with every interview he does every single time?

its all for show?

jesus.[/quote]

Stay on the pulpit GO, don't let the haters tear you down. you are one of the people on this board that i constantly like to see there opinion and you are spot on for the most part. I just don't get how people could argue with your logic and inside info that you give. Makes sense to me, we all see the same articles and behavior as everyone else.

Chad is the last douche left on this team, i really hope slim steps it up like he's suppose too and kicks douchebago to the curb.

[quote name='Phish' post='777818' date='May 21 2009, 01:37 AM']Stay on the pulpit GO, don't let the haters tear you down. you are one of the people on this board that i constantly like to see there opinion and you are spot on for the most part. I just don't get how people could argue with your logic and inside info that you give. Makes sense to me, we all see the same articles and behavior as everyone else.

Chad is the last douche left on this team, i really hope slim steps it up like he's suppose too and kicks douchebago to the curb.[/quote]

Yep, and soon you and all your kind will be trying to run Keith Rivers, Rey Maualuga, Andrew Whitworth, and lord knows who else out of town, calling them cancers. It is so predictable.

Have to agree with everything Go said.

Remember when Carson used to say "How do you stop 85? Throw it to TJ" ? Now he's saying 'throw it to anyone but Chad'. Anyone who thinks Carson doesn't want Chad gone is fooling themselves. Remember last off-season when Chad was on his "me first" tour and he basically said Carson needs to shut the fuck up about what Chad was going to show up for? From that point on, Carson wanted Chad gone. I don't see Chad saying Deion or TJ need to shut the fuck up about him still wanting out.

Carson will be a better QB, and this team will be better if Chad's gone. Now is the time when Carson has to grab this team by the balls and become the unquestioned leader on this offense. If the circus is still in town, that's going to be harder to do. Unless he bitch slaps, then body slams Chad in the locker room. Everyday. :)

If Chad does show up and we can't trade him for future picks (I'm still holding out hope), he needs to keep his fucking mouth shut, bust his ass, and offer blow jobs to anyone who wants one after every practice. He has (and continues to) pissed all over the team, the coaches, the owner and us fans. If he is here, I hope he rides the bench. If he's on the field, I hope he scores every time the ball is thrown to him, and we win the Super Bowl. Then I want him the fuck off of my team.

[size=1][i]used to be my favorite player[/i][/size] <_<

[quote name='Bengalnutt' post='777828' date='May 21 2009, 05:52 AM']:mellow: ...Chad is definitely a negative in the team building aspect of things. I really hope we can find a way to do with out Chad. I am a huge Caldwell fan. I think he is going to really develope... B)[/quote]

Just listening to Carson, confirms what you said.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='777814' date='May 21 2009, 02:23 AM']look lil fella. if your fine assuming everything is peaches and cream cause chad "barely" bitched in the past 12 months, fine, anyone with common sense knows better.

its all for show?

jesus.[/quote]

Whoa! Wait a sec! I didn't say I thought Chad was happy being a Bengal & I agree with [b]most[/b] of what you've said in this thread. I have no idea if he’s happy (I'm sure he's not) & don't really care if his teammates are hanging out with him. Seemed the only guy he was friends with on the team was TJ (birds of a feather flock together, right?) who was an arrogant bitch in his own right. My point is that he hasn't been publicly making a huge deal about it like he did last year & being a jerk. He's shut his mouth & is preparing to play.

As far as Henry goes, I think he has great potential. Carson's sung his praises since he was drafted, saying things about him having the best hands on the team & having the most potential. Hell, I got kicked out of my fantasy league after taking CHenry in the 1st round..... two year in a row! I love him as a Bengal! But, what Chris Henry COULD do & was he's DONE are different in my eyes.

As far as Carson's opinion: Yeah, I bet he's pissed! He's coming back from an awful injury, is the highest profile guy on the team & is absolutely there at everything working his tail off for the benefit of everyone. Where's Chad? In CA, training away from the team. That sucks. Carson's pumping up Chris Henry, sure! He always says positive things and in the case of Chris Henry he's got a lot of positives to talk about. The guy has turned into old Chad, hasn't he? He's stayed in Cincy during the offseason & shown up to the stadium to watch film & work! That's awesome, but until the results show up in the games, how could someone say Chris is better & Chad's a bum (on the field)?

As far as his outburst in the locker room, I don't think that's where his issues started & I view that as a completely different, isolated incident. Chad's publicly shown more passion to win than anyone else on the team. I think that trait is in his personality more than being a Dbag & think it will come back out once the team starts to be successful again.

As far as the show goes, I hope the show gives insight as to the relationships the players have with each other. It will be really cool to see.

[quote name='Palmer9' post='777884' date='May 21 2009, 08:52 AM']As far as his outburst in the locker room, I don't think that's where his issues started & I view that as a completely different, isolated incident.[/quote]

I think his trouble really started when TJ began to rival him as the best WR on the team. That offseason is when he stopped with the fun dances and started with the baby TO and contract crap.

[quote name='WhoDeyBabe' post='777823' date='May 21 2009, 03:25 AM']Yep, and soon you and all your kind will be trying to run Keith Rivers, Rey Maualuga, Andrew Whitworth, and lord knows who else out of town, calling them cancers. It is so predictable.[/quote]

You are a joke.

I don't care about Chad trying to talk his way off the team. Lot's of good players have done that (Owens, Faneca, Urlacher, Asante Samuel, etc etc). BUt when Chad refused to have ankle surgery until late summer last year so that he wouldn't be 100% by training camp he crossed a line. he wassn't just talking then. he was doing things to intentionally make the Bengals a weaker team.

Then he got suspended for the Pittsburgh game last year. Why do all you Chad lovers just erase that from your memory?

If any of the players you mentioned do the same things that Chad has then, yes, I will want them off the team. But to continue to support Chad after he has attempted to sabatoge the team is indefensible.

Kobe Bryant said worse things about his team than Chad ever did about the Bengals, but when he saw that he was stuck with the Lakers he did every thing he could to help the team win. When Chad saw that he was not leaving the Bengals he did things to try and hurt the team. That is unforgivable.

[quote name='Palmer9' post='777810' date='May 21 2009, 02:05 AM']A couple of years now? Really? He wanted out of town in 2008 & said so until he had to be there for practice. Team decided to keep him, he shut up, showed up for work & then played hurt all year.

Actually, now that I think about it, everybody's favorite guy, TJ, has been the one making a big stink about the Bengals. He's the one going on national TV & talking shit. Not Chad. Let 2008 go.[/quote]

Yes Really! Btw, do you not remember halftime of the playoff game? was that not a ruckus? How about him pouting one game when they were beating cleveland, but hims didn't have enough catches :(
How about all the crap on NFL network with TJ recently saying Chad calling him crying, saying everyone else gets out and he doesn't...
How about not showing up to any OTA's to show he wants to get better?
You think Carson Palmer is just one of those bitter fans like us? because he appears to be sick of Chad's crap too.

So what if Carson is tired of Chad? Palmer likely won't make it through the season anyway...he's proven you can't count on him to stay healthy. As far as Carson's opinion on Chad - don't know if that's the case or not...he's just trying to build the confidence of the other WRs in camp who have yet to accomplish anything. Nothing wrong with that.

And while Carson was sitting on the bench all last year with a sore elbow, Chad was playing with a dislocated shoulder and a bum ankle every damn week for a horrible offense that had no chance to do anything when he easily could have sat out.

[quote name='WhoDeyBabe' post='777912' date='May 21 2009, 02:24 PM']And while Carson was sitting on the bench all last year with a sore elbow, Chad was playing with a dislocated shoulder and a bum ankle every damn week for a horrible offense that had no chance to do anything when he easily could have sat out.[/quote]

The only reason he had a "bum ankle" was that he intentionally put off surgery for several months. He did this in order to hurt the Bengals because they wouldn't trade him.

[quote name='WhoDeyBabe' post='777912' date='May 21 2009, 02:24 PM']So what if Carson is tired of Chad? Palmer likely won't make it through the season anyway...he's proven you can't count on him to stay healthy. As far as Carson's opinion on Chad - don't know if that's the case or not...he's just trying to build the confidence of the other WRs in camp who have yet to accomplish anything. Nothing wrong with that.

And while Carson was sitting on the bench all last year with a sore elbow, Chad was playing with a dislocated shoulder and a bum ankle every damn week for a horrible offense that had no chance to do anything when he easily could have sat out.[/quote]

You can't be serious... You should be banned from posting for sticking up for Chad and ripping Carson. Do you realize Carson has done everything he can for this team? Chad doesn't give a crap about this team, this city, or its fans, all he cares about is Chad.

[quote name='WhoDeyBabe' post='777912' date='May 21 2009, 02:24 PM']So what if Carson is tired of Chad? Palmer likely won't make it through the season anyway...he's proven you can't count on him to stay healthy. As far as Carson's opinion on Chad - don't know if that's the case or not...he's just trying to build the confidence of the other WRs in camp who have yet to accomplish anything. Nothing wrong with that.

And while Carson was sitting on the bench all last year with a sore elbow, Chad was playing with a dislocated shoulder and a bum ankle every damn week for a horrible offense that had no chance to do anything when he easily could have sat out.[/quote]

Chad? is that you?

Archived