Bengals Hard Knocks commercial

[quote]People can point to stats and Pro Bowls. But the fact is,
Chad started worrying more about a celebration, a book,
an endorsement deal or a sound bite, than he did about
being the best WR in the NFL, after Rosenhaus was hired.[/quote]

Kinda bullshit here. What are the true measures of being the best NFL WR? I would think stats and pro bowls are among the best criteria to use.

I don't think that is a fact at all. Up until last season he was very much among the best WRs in the league. I don't see how your point of view can even remotely accurate. It fits very nicely into the rationalizatin mentioned above.

[quote]Now, some people act like they don't know what happened,
or like Chad just had "one bad season".[/quote]

Since establishing himself among the best, he's only had 1 bad season. A season he admitted that was bad on his part.

[quote]If Chad truly wants to win,
then he should get with his team mates like he used to.[/quote]

False. As shown in 2007. Chad can show up in the best shape of his life (which he did), put together the best season he's had (which he did) and if the other segments of the TEAM don't perform and they still lose (which they did) he's going to get the blame (which he did).

[quote name='scharm' post='778345' date='May 23 2009, 09:16 AM']Kinda bullshit here. What are the true measures of being the best NFL WR? I would think stats and pro bowls are among the best criteria to use.[/quote]

Just because a player gets voted to the Pro Bowl, doesn't
mean he is the best that year. Phillip Rivers led the NFL
in TD passes in 2008, yet he was not a Pro Bowler.
Chad went on name in 2007. Yes he had stats, but
he did not have a Pro Bowl caliber season.

He had his best season as far as stats, yet was a Pro Bowl ALTERNATE in 2007.
And was added to the roster because of injury.

He was inconsistent as hell.

[quote]I don't think that is a fact at all. Up until last season he was very much among the best WRs in the league. I don't see how your point of view can even remotely accurate. It fits very nicely into the rationalizatin mentioned above.[/quote]

Chad scored all of his TDs, and amassed the majority of his yards in 4 games.
That means in 12 games he was held scoreless and didn't do too much of anything.
He also gave up on plays, ran the wrong routes, had a ton of drops and was lackadasical.

[quote]Since establishing himself among the best, he's only had 1 bad season. A season he admitted that was bad on his part.[/quote]

He also said he had a bad season in 2007, despite the numbers.

[quote]Despite his franchise-record yardage total in 2007, Johnson said he wasn't happy with his performance.

"I consider it a bad year for me because I had some inconsistencies myself," he said.

"I just didn't play well. I didn't play well at all."[/quote]

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3300263"]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3300263[/url]

So that is 2 bad seasons back to back, that he has admitted to.

[quote]False. As shown in 2007. Chad can show up in the best shape of his life (which he did), put together the best season he's had (which he did) and if the other segments of the TEAM don't perform and they still lose (which they did) he's going to get the blame (which he did).[/quote]

Again, you are acting like numbers and stats are a tell all.
They are not. And Chad himself said he had a bad year
in 2007.

And Chad showed up for the OTAs in 2007.
This is from an article when Chad raced the horse for charity, in June of 2007.

[quote]When asked how he prepared, Johnson said, “OTAs,” referring to the Bengals voluntary workouts that have taken place the last month.[/quote]

[url="https://www.jointheteam.com/features/?f=517&t=7"]https://www.jointheteam.com/features/?f=517&t=7[/url]

[quote]Just because a player gets voted to the Pro Bowl, doesn't
mean he is the best that year.[/quote]

Please inform us all about your secret criteria for determining the best. I'm confident no matter what wacked theory you can come with it's not really going to place Chad Johnson in 2007 out of the top 10. So if he's at worse the 10th best WR (which is low) but for arguements sake 10th. That still doesn't line up with your theory.

[quote]So that is 2 bad seasons back to back, that he has admitted to.[/quote]

Then that disproves your theory about him and Drew, doesn't it? He is holding himself to a higher standard like he alwasys has.

[quote]Again, you are acting like numbers and stats are a tell all.
They are not. And Chad himself said he had a bad year
in 2007.[/quote]

So what's your criteria for him having a bad 2008? Stats? Chad holds himself to a higher standard. Something you just accused him of not doing any longer. You've just stuck your foot in your mouth.

I'm curious how you can claim all the stuff you do then run grab direct quotes from the player that disputes your whole theory.

I'll take 1400 yards from my No. 1 WR every season.

[quote]And Chad showed up for the OTAs in 2007.
This is from an article when Chad raced the horse for charity, in June of 2007.[/quote]

Which also disproves your theory. Because he was at OTAs, was in great shape and you still trying to say he had a bad season. The media in fact made him a scapegoat for that season as well.

Thank you proving my entire point.

Does Chad have to catch 2,000 yards and 50 Tds to have a good season in your eyes?

[quote name='scharm' post='778352' date='May 23 2009, 10:26 AM']Please inform us all about your secret criteria for determining the best. I'm confident no matter what wacked theory you can come with it's not really going to place Chad Johnson in 2007 out of the top 10. So if he's at worse the 10th best WR (which is low) but for arguements sake 10th. That still doesn't line up with your theory.[/quote]

*sigh*

My point was despite his numbers, Chad didn't have a Pro Bowl year.
He himself said it was a bad year. And he didn't play well at all.

Because despite his numbers, he was an alternate, and only went
because of injury.

Chad is one of the best WRs as far as talent. But his attitude
has become toxic, not only for him, but his team.

[quote]Then that disproves your theory about him and Drew, doesn't it? He is holding himself to a higher standard like he alwasys has.[/quote]

No, it doesn't. He is saying what I said. Despite the numbers, he had a
bad season. Get it?

[quote]So what's your criteria for him having a bad 2008? Stats? Chad holds himself to a higher standard. Something you just accused him of not doing any longer. You've just stuck your foot in your mouth.[/quote]

What?

Are you seriously trying to say that Chad has been as dedicated to his craft,
and has been trying to be a good team mate and doing everything he can
to help his team win like he was prior to 2007? I don't think that is even
up for debate. hahah Holding himself to a higher standard? WTF?

[quote]I'm curious how you can claim all the stuff you do then run grab direct quotes from the player that disputes your whole theory.

I'll take 1400 yards from my No. 1 WR every season.[/quote]

It isn't disputing anything.

He had 4 great games, and sucked ass in 12 others. Period.
He didn't show up for OTas for the first time in 2008. And did
a lot of other things that didn't help him or the team. He had his
worst season since his rookie season, for more reasons than
just Ryan Fitzpatrick was the QB.

[quote]Which also disproves your theory. Because he was at OTAs, was in great shape and you still trying to say he had a bad season. The media in fact made him a scapegoat for that season as well.

Thank you proving my entire point.[/quote]

Wait, I thought Chad just "showed up" in 2007?
I thought he had a great year without being at OTAs?

And no one made him anything. He was inconsistent, he ran bad routes,
he gave up on plays and had a ton of drops. He himself said as much.
And he himself said that in the 2008 offseason, after he said he watched himself on film.

Geez.

I am not trying to run Chad out of town, as you say. I have said numerous times
that I hope he gets his head out of his ass, and turns his career around. I hope
that he dedicates himself like he did when everyone fell in love with him. The fact
is, he hasn't been that player for a few years now. And it mostly stems from him
being unhappy with being "underpaid". And I think Drew Rosenhaus is the guy to
blame for Chad becoming what he has been the past 2 seasons. But I blame Chad
for not seeing what he is doing is hurting his team, his legacy and his future paydays.

Again. I hope that he turns it around. I doubt he will though, unless and until he
gets a new contract.

I think it's insane how some people seem to think this all just came out of a vacuum and the fan base turned on Chad because of 1 bad season... And then Just as insane when people try to diminish his accomplishments..

It's like some people are completely blind. I thought I laid out a pretty reasonable "down the middle" approach to the whole thing.. And sure enough here comes scharm to dissect just the parts that were pointing out Chad's shortcomings.

Like I said.. This is a very polar argument, and some people are absolutely oblivious to the other side.

I guess I succumb... Chad is blameless. He is a bonified star in the NFL that the shit fans of Cincinnati in their utter and inexplicable neurosis turned on to run out of town over one bad injured season... You're right Scharm.. How could I have been so blind?

[quote name='Lucid' post='778366' date='May 23 2009, 10:25 AM']I think it's insane how some people seem to think this all just came out of a vacuum and the fan base turned on Chad because of 1 bad season... And then Just as insane when people try to diminish his accomplishments..

It's like some people are completely blind. I thought I laid out a pretty reasonable "down the middle" approach to the whole thing.. And sure enough here comes scharm to dissect just the parts that were pointing out Chad's shortcomings.

Like I said.. This is a very polar argument, and some people are absolutely oblivious to the other side.

I guess I succumb... Chad is blameless. He is a bonified star in the NFL that the shit fans of Cincinnati in their utter and inexplicable neurosis turned on to run out of town over one bad injured season... You're right Scharm.. How could I have been so blind?[/quote]
There, there.

<<pats Lucid on the head>>

:lol:

[quote]I guess I succumb... Chad is blameless. He is a bonified star in the NFL that the shit fans of Cincinnati in their utter and inexplicable neurosis turned on to run out of town over one bad injured season... You're right Scharm.. How could I have been so blind?[/quote]

This is pretty much on point. Given the 2006,2007, and/or 2008 season I don't find a whole lot of blame from the WR position especially the the No. 1 player out of that group.

I don't know about the blameless part, but to go as far to invent bad seasons that were in fact great seasons is a shit fan.

Speaking of shit fans:

[quote]Are you seriously trying to say that Chad has been as dedicated to his craft,
and has been trying to be a good team mate and doing everything he can
to help his team win like he was prior to 2007? I don't think that is even
up for debate. hahah Holding himself to a higher standard? WTF?[/quote]

Here we are again with oldschooler taking a dump all over a bengal great.
[quote]My point was despite his numbers, Chad didn't have a Pro Bowl year.[/quote]

Almost as crazy as some former player selling top secret formations to destroy the unstoppalbe Brat offense.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='778421' date='May 23 2009, 09:33 PM']That Bengal great has been taking a dump all over his teammates, coaches and us fans for a while now.[/quote]

Really? Because I see a player at practice now that has done more harm than anything Chad Johnson could ever do and hasn't come close to the production that Chad has.

Yet, no one is bitching about him. Heck, he's welcomed with open arms by most. I think alot bengal fans are acting like a bunch of bitches on this and not the other way around.

Maybe Chad should get accused of rape and giving alcohol to minors and some might respect his ability to split defenses like the red sea a little more? Sad.

[quote name='scharm' post='778424' date='May 23 2009, 09:01 PM']Really? Because I see a player at practice now that has done more harm than anything Chad Johnson could ever do and hasn't come close to the production that Chad has.

Yet, no one is bitching about him. Heck, he's welcomed with open arms by most. I think alot bengal fans are acting like a bunch of bitches on this and not the other way around.

Maybe Chad should get accused of rape and giving alcohol to minors and some might respect his ability to split defenses like the red sea a little more? Sad.[/quote]
Yikes. Yeah, I'm kinda with you on Chris Henry and his multitude of chances...I never was a fan mostly because his promise and supposed talent never really erased his off the field image...because his production never was replicated from 2005 when he was a rookie. That may change this year, and I hope it does.

But man, Chad is an unhappy employee, and while he has some legitimate gripes about the Bengals, he has no leg to stand on about his pay. Nor does he replicate his "legendary" offseason workout program that he supposedly used to have. Nor is he a good teammate. Nor does he block, in spite of years of recriminations about that issue and his expressed desire to improve in that area. He hasn't done it because it was lip service.

He also avoids contact (which causes him to miss out on TD's) like the plague (or Deion Sanders, take your pick).

He has become a prima-donna like TO. Both of whom, sharing the same agent, like to hold a team hostage without any promise of a Superbowl victory.

[quote]But man, Chad is an unhappy employee,[/quote][quote]He also avoids contact[/quote][quote]He has become a prima-donna like TO.[/quote]

I think these are all true to a certain extent, but has that really been the cause of the losing the past two seasons? Is all this stuff really a good basis to have some fans declare he's been no good for a couple years?

Take oldschooler for example Chad is the 2nd bengal great he's shit on here in about a month. It's soooooo bad that he's trying to poke holes in a 1,400 yard season. Just like Willie Anderson sold secrets to the Russians in the 80s.

It's just fucking dumb, IMO.

But the question I have for people like Bengal Backer and Oldschooler is; If the anger is directed at Chad because of his decline in effort to be the best or shitting on fans then how come they suck off Mike Brown every chance they get?

Do they hold Mike Brown up to those same standards? Has Mike done everything he can to make this the best NFL franchise? Mike Brown never shit on fans?

I see faults in Chad, I don't overblow them and try to make it out to be a horrible situation if he's with the team. I admit I give him more rope because he's one player that other team's fans hate, most dickhead media love to hate, and he's the best shot of getting another HOF Bengal.

[quote name='scharm' post='778418' date='May 23 2009, 08:09 PM']Speaking of shit fans:

Here we are again with oldschooler taking a dump all over a bengal great.[/quote]

I got a novel fucking idea, why don't you quit making this
shit about me, and address what I am saying. Is it really
that hard?

I love how you call me a shit fan, and say I am dumping
on Bengals greats. Really? It is awful convient how you
left out the part where I said I HOPE HE TURNS IT AROUND.
But to act like he just had one bad season, and is exactly
the same person, and type of player he was before Rosenhaus
is asinine.

[quote name='scharm' post='778426' date='May 23 2009, 09:03 PM']I think these are all true to a certain extent, but has that really been the cause of the losing the past two seasons? Is all this stuff really a good basis to have some fans declare he's been no good for a couple years?

Take oldschooler for example Chad is the 2nd bengal great he's shit on here in about a month. It's soooooo bad that he's trying to poke holes in a 1,400 yard season. Just like Willie Anderson sold secrets to the Russians in the 80s.

It's just fucking dumb, IMO.

But the question I have for people like Bengal Backer and Oldschooler is; If the anger is directed at Chad because of his decline in effort to be the best or shitting on fans then how come they suck off Mike Brown every chance they get?

Do they hold Mike Brown up to those same standards? Has Mike done everything he can to make this the best NFL franchise? Mike Brown never shit on fans?

I see faults in Chad, I don't overblow them and try to make it out to be a horrible situation if he's with the team. I admit I give him more rope because he's one player that other team's fans hate, most dickhead media love to hate, and he's the best shot of getting another HOF Bengal.[/quote]
Of course it (Chad) isn't the reason for all the losses. But he certainly didn't help in 2008, and I would also argue that despite his yardage stats, he didn't help the team in 2007, either.

[quote name='scharm' post='778426' date='May 23 2009, 10:03 PM']Take oldschooler for example Chad is the 2nd bengal great he's shit on here in about a month.[/quote]

Again, why does this have to be about me?

And I haven't shit on anyone. In case you missed it,
they shit on us by saying shit, and their actions.
I am just reacting to those words and actions.

Also, I haven't made anything up. I post Chad's
own words, yet you think I am slanting them.
I point out how Chad was an alternate, yet you
think that was me slighting him.

Whatever. All I said to begin with was IN MY EDUCATED FUCKIN OPINION
Drew Rosenhaus is what was the start of the downward spiral
with Chad. Because then he became more worried about
books, endorsement deals, celebrations and new contracts,
more than he cared about honing his skills, and helping his team.
It was something everyone was afraid of when they heard he
hired Rosenhaus. It is also something many of his clients have
been known to do.

I mean seriously, Caldwell and Simpson credited TJ, a player that
was working on the last year of his contract, with being a mentor
to them. Yet, Chad is locked up long term. Where was he? Why isn't
he trying to help his team mates?

Whatever. I never responded to anything you said. I just offered
my educated opinion. And I am not alone in that opinion. It has
NOTHING to do with wanting to run Chad out of town, shitting on him,
or anything else you ar saying. It has to do with seeing a problem,
and HOPING that that problem gets solved. I WANT Chad to ressurect
his career. I WANT Chad to retire a Bengal.

I don't know how to be any more clearer to you than that.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='778428' date='May 23 2009, 11:11 PM']I got a novel fucking idea, why don't you quit making this
shit about me, and address what I am saying. Is it really
that hard?

I love how you call me a shit fan, and say I am dumping
on Bengals greats. Really? It is awful convient how you
left out the part where I said I HOPE HE TURNS IT AROUND.
But to act like he just had one bad season, and is exactly
the same person, and type of player he was before Rosenhaus
is asinine.[/quote]

I'm with you. No one here is saying that they hope Chad fails, they are just saying that he is not as good as his media circus would have you believe. No matter how you try to spin his stats, the fact remains that he has not adapted to the Ravens and Steelers. They shut him down now, whereas they did not in the past. He shows up in games we dominate with or without him and disappears in games we need him. Dominant recievers show up every day. He talks more than he shows up. Did this happen before Drew Rosendick????? No. Deal with the fact that he is no longer dominant because he does not have the same edge or drive, regardless of the rationelle (or lack therof) behind it. Whether or not he should be considered a great is not the point of contention here, his current lack of dominance is.

[quote]address what I am saying.[/quote]

I believe you are trying to say a 1,400 yard season is a bad season.

That's fucking stupid. Dumbest shit I've ever heard aside from the Ravens need Willie's inside tips to shut Brat's powerful offense.

You do realize that bad season is the best the franchise has ever had? There has never been a bengal player catch that many yards. NEVER!

Yet, we are to believe that is a bad season.

[quote]I am dumping
on Bengals greats. Really?[/quote]

Yes, you fucking are. Why? Don't have a clue. You been calling the biggest receiving season ever by this franchise "a bad season".

[quote name='scharm' post='778433' date='May 23 2009, 10:31 PM']I believe you are trying to say a 1,400 yard season is a bad season.

That's fucking stupid. Dumbest shit I've ever heard aside from the Ravens need Willie's inside tips to shut Brat's powerful offense.

You do realize that bad season is the best the franchise has ever had? There has never been a bengal player catch that many yards. NEVER!

Yet, we are to believe that is a bad season.

Yes, you fucking are. Why? Don't have a clue. You been calling the biggest receiving season ever by this franchise "a bad season".[/quote]

hahaha

Chad says it, multiple times, Marvin says it, NFL players say it,
because that "greatest season" was only worthy of an Alternate
spot on the Pro Bowl roster, yet, I am shitting on him by saying it.

Whatever.

Of course 1,400 yards and 8TDS is a great season, if you are only
looking at those stats, which apparently you are. Sorry if I look
beyond that, and know that Chad and Marvin and the NFL players
voting Chad an Alternate, was because he was inconsistent, and
had a "bad" year despite those numbers, which were amassed
in basically 4 games.

Carson threw for more yardage than any QB in Bengals history
in 2007. So the #1 WR got a lot of yards. Someone had to, ecspecially
considering they were pretty thin at the position that season.

Chad is an emotional player. He let what some of the media said,
and Marvin said effect him. He quit talking to them all together.
He took shit personally. He let it effect his game. Those are his words.
But let me echo them, and I have some dude named after toilet paper
saying I am shitting on him. hahaha

Anyway, what I intially said was that I believe Rosenhaus effected
Chad in a negative way. And I think Chad is continuing to go down
that same path, and I don't see him being the same fun loving,
wanting to be the best ever, type player he was before Rosenhaus.
If you disagree, then say so. But this going back and forth about
the 2007 season, which Marvin and Chad both said was not what
it appeared by just looking at stats, is old.

[quote]is old.[/quote]

So is watching blow hard bengal fans take a dump on bengal great players and bengal great seasons.

No bengal has caught 1,400 yards. It's a great season.

Marvin and Chad say whatever they say because they hold themselves up to a greater standard. However no amount of bullshit spewed by some blow hard is going to ever make that a "bad" season.

[quote name='scharm' post='778044' date='May 21 2009, 08:04 PM']I guess I'm confused because Chris hasn't done anything you've claimed.

He worked so hard the coaches had him in the game plan so much that he finished with 19 catches in 12 games.

I'm not sure what they agree on. He hasn't played, He doesn't get the ball, the owner cut him once already, Chad is on the roster despite your inside information of trade offers. So yeah, I'm confused. Confused about your bullshit and your need to spew it.[/quote]

your a fucking asshole...

ill assume your not pretending the bengals havent attempted to trade chad two straight offseasons. and might i point out, that several..several times ive said that anything i say, is just based on what i've heard, no bengals official is calling me at 1am spilling the beans, copying me on company emails, and ensuring I get my say in team decisions..

in fact....

im pretty sure i said its just my opinion based on people i happen to run into or have happen to run into over the years.

furthermore, the thread where i made most of my claims, what in fact called something like.. "thing i know i think i know.. i think" .. clearly

so i can see where you asshole confusion started....because your a fucking asshole.

yea its CRAZY they didnt get him into the gameplan, joining the team on the 5th game, after a suspension, no practice time, and a QB change since carson at that point was done for the year..

your such a fucking czar of all things football knowledge..

what about the year he led the TEAM in TD's playing just 12-13 games as a #3 receiver?

how about that if guilty, henry was likely facing a lifetime ban from football when mike cut him, and signed him as soon as it was all cleared KNOWING he was to be suspended still for part of the season? all after his head coach claimed he would never return, knowing a poor media move all while trying to keep sales up after a losing season?

i dont see carson sucking coles cock every interview... why not? why isnt he all over caldwell and simpsons jocks? he likes chris henry's haircut better i guess?

he has 19 touchdowns in 12 starts.. playing #3 WR, only starting via injury, why bring him back and go through alllll of the media turmoil if he werent very good? just drafted 2 WR's... had 2 pro bowlers on the team when they brought him back... why bring him in? defensive former teammates, no affiliation to me or this site in their own blogged called him the "un-coverable receiver" ....

in his first two games back with palmer under center in 2007, after 8 games suspension away from the team... he had 99 yards against the ravens and 81 yards against the cards. ...trending for just under 700 yards as a #3 if he had been there for 16 games...

facts, stats, and common sense all point to you being a fucking fool.

thanks for gracing us with your utter dickbaggedness.

go fuck yourself.

[quote name='scharm' post='778435' date='May 23 2009, 11:00 PM']So is watching blow hard bengal fans take a dump on bengal great players and bengal great seasons.

Marvin and Chad say whatever they say because they hold themselves up to a greater standard. However no amount of bullshit spewed by some blow hard is going to ever make that a "bad" season.[/quote]

I love how you totally ignored my entire post, and quote two fucking words
to continue your attack on me.

This thread isn't about me or you. It turned into a thread about Chad.
I offered my opinion on what I think was the downward spiral of Chad.
I have used facts and Chad's own words to support my thinking.
Yet, you want to turn it into me dumping on Bengals greats? And call me
a shitty fan and a blow hard? hahaha

I'll say this one last time. I wanted Willie, and I want Chad, to retire Bengals.
Willie made the decsion to feel entitled. Willie made the decision to not
compete for his job. Willie made the decision to not take a pay cut here,
but instead, take that same pay cut with the Ravens and then "help"
the Ravens in the opening game, and Willie decided he would act like
he left this "bitch", rather than what really happened. That isn't me
dumping on him. That is addressing the facts.

Now as far as Chad, Chad did become more worried about things
off the field, after he hired Rosenhaus. He did have an off year
in 2007. You can say it is Marvin and Chad holding their themselves
to a "higher standard" all you want. But if it was the "greatest season
by a Bengals WR EVER", then why in the fuck would they hold themselves
to a higher standard? Maybe because they watched the film, and saw Chad
running wrong routes, saw him drop many catchable balls, saw him give up
on plays ect. Nope, that can't be it, right? They just thought they would hold themselves
to higher standards in 2007, than they did in the other "greatest seasons ever" that Chad
had prior to 2007. hahah That is so ridiculous.

[quote]ill assume your not pretending the bengals havent attempted to trade chad two straight offseasons.[/quote]

Chad's on the roster. Any of your bullshit rumors of them trading ultimately suggests that if he was such a horrible problem there is/was an easy solution to fix it.

Yet, they haven't taken of those chances to date. Get a clue, Henry has been kicked off the roster more than Chad.

[quote]what about the year he led the TEAM in TD's playing just 12-13 games as a #3 receiver?[/quote]

Yeah, what about that year? How long ago was that? Maybe we could dig Carl Pickens out of mothballs?

[quote]trending for just under 700 yards as a #3 if he had been there for 16 games...[/quote]

It's always "if" with Henry isn't it? COULD BEs and IFs make Henry the greatest in the world.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='778445' date='May 24 2009, 01:52 AM']your a fucking asshole...

ill assume your not pretending the bengals havent attempted to trade chad two straight offseasons. and might i point out, that several..several times ive said that anything i say, is just based on what i've heard, no bengals official is calling me at 1am spilling the beans, copying me on company emails, and ensuring I get my say in team decisions..

in fact....

im pretty sure i said its just my opinion based on people i happen to run into or have happen to run into over the years.

furthermore, the thread where i made most of my claims, what in fact called something like.. "thing i know i think i know.. i think" .. clearly

so i can see where you asshole confusion started....because your a fucking asshole.

yea its CRAZY they didnt get him into the gameplan, joining the team on the 5th game, after a suspension, no practice time, and a QB change since carson at that point was done for the year..

your such a fucking czar of all things football knowledge..

what about the year he led the TEAM in TD's playing just 12-13 games as a #3 receiver?

how about that if guilty, henry was likely facing a lifetime ban from football when mike cut him, and signed him as soon as it was all cleared KNOWING he was to be suspended still for part of the season? all after his head coach claimed he would never return, knowing a poor media move all while trying to keep sales up after a losing season?

i dont see carson sucking coles cock every interview... why not? why isnt he all over caldwell and simpsons jocks? he likes chris henry's haircut better i guess?

he has 19 touchdowns in 12 starts.. playing #3 WR, only starting via injury, why bring him back and go through alllll of the media turmoil if he werent very good? just drafted 2 WR's... had 2 pro bowlers on the team when they brought him back... why bring him in? defensive former teammates, no affiliation to me or this site in their own blogged called him the "un-coverable receiver" ....

in his first two games back with palmer under center in 2007, after 8 games suspension away from the team... he had 99 yards against the ravens and 81 yards against the cards. ...trending for just under 700 yards as a #3 if he had been there for 16 games...

facts, stats, and common sense all point to you being a fucking fool.

thanks for gracing us with your utter dickbaggedness.

go fuck yourself.[/quote]

Because of how much you swing from Henry's left teste, you've almost convinced me that he is going to have a wonderful season. You should change your name to Go_Henry

[quote name='scharm' post='778475' date='May 24 2009, 10:37 AM']I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.[/quote]

First off, you're not sorry. I think you are enjoying being an asshole to me.

And secondly, you couldn't hurt my feelings even if you had instructions.

[quote]Anyway Munoz just sold me a piece of shit couch so I'm going to shit all over his career. You should enjoy that.[/quote]

Again, I am not shitting on anyone's career. No matter how many times you say it,
it still won't be true. I have just been responding to topics, their decisions and actions.

Maybe if you spent time actually reading what I am saying, rather than how
you can come back at me, and act like I am shitting on something, then you
might get it.

Archived