brady quin sighting

[quote name='#22' date='17 August 2009 - 05:15 AM' timestamp='1250496958' post='792154']
I thought for sure you were going to post this:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU[/media]
[/quote]

The fact that you know something like this even exists on youtube scares me.

[quote name='SF2' date='18 August 2009 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1250594146' post='792410']
The fact that you know something like this even exists on youtube scares me.
[/quote]
Yeah, god forbid the guy has ever watched South Park, or visited Go-Bengals.com where the vid has been posted before :rolleyes:

[quote name='Bengal Migration' date='18 August 2009 - 11:06 AM' timestamp='1250604369' post='792444']
Yeah, god forbid the guy has ever watched South Park, or visited Go-Bengals.com where the vid has been posted before :rolleyes:
[/quote]

The only reason I would ever watch South Park is to see my hero Chef trying to talk some sense into those devil worshipping children. God Bless Chef. Is he still dead? Unfortunately, my South Park viewing has been severely reduced over the last 6 or so years due to young children in the house.

I have never seen that vid on this site but I am not saying it hasn't been here. I do take time off during the off season and miss a week here and there. Then again he did have to make the effort to find the thing and repost it here which would indicate the video has some type of meaning to him.

[quote name='SF2' date='18 August 2009 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1250645761' post='792619']
The only reason I would ever watch South Park is to see my hero Chef trying to talk some sense into those devil worshipping children. God Bless Chef. Is he still dead? Unfortunately, my South Park viewing has been severely reduced over the last 6 or so years due to young children in the house.

I have never seen that vid on this site but I am not saying it hasn't been here. I do take time off during the off season and miss a week here and there. Then again he did have to make the effort to find the thing and repost it here which would indicate the video has some type of meaning to him.
[/quote]

Dude you are missing out........... these are the best of times....... funnier every year...... oh yea...fuck chef....scientoligsist

[quote name='SF2' date='19 August 2009 - 10:36 AM' timestamp='1250645761' post='792619']

[/quote]
Imagine Butters singing that song...

There you go, now the song has meaning to you, too. ^_^

Ah, here.. now you don't have to imagine

NSFW

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxCSSzb0I9o[/media]

And no, I don't blame you for wanting to avoid sharing this with kids. :D

[quote name='fluhartz' date='18 August 2009 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1250647505' post='792627']
Dude you are missing out........... these are the best of times....... funnier every year...... oh yea...fuck chef....scientoligsist
[/quote]

I catch it once in awhile. Family Guy is the other one I have to DVR and watch late at night when the kiddies are asleep. Scientology is the only true religion... until Katie Holmes leaves that dork husband of hers.

BTW, the Browns looked like dog shit. Good move to make the shocking trade of the day to get Quinn.

[quote name='SF2' date='19 August 2009 - 08:50 AM' timestamp='1250682653' post='792654']
I catch it once in awhile. Family Guy is the other one I have to DVR and watch late at night when the kiddies are asleep. Scientology is the only true religion... until Katie Holmes leaves that dork husband of hers.

BTW, the Browns looked like dog shit. Good move to make the shocking trade of the day to get Quinn. Yes, I am homophobic. At least I admit it.
[/quote]

[quote name='brownsuck' date='19 August 2009 - 02:40 AM' timestamp='1250660405' post='792647']
uh i know it exsist because i made that beauty....
[/quote]

[b]coprophilia [/b]

1. Sexuoerotic pleasure from touching, looking at, or eating feces. In psychiatry, a paraphilic condition in which sexuoerotic arousal or erotic feelings respond to or are dependent on observing defecation and/or being smeared with feces and/or smelling feces and/or ingesting feces. This paraphilia may be expressed by such reactions as constantly joking about defecation and feces, hoarding feces or soiled clothing, fecal fantasies, sexual excitement during evacuation and, in some schizophrenic patients, smearing feces on walls or other objects. Coprophilia is a paraphilia of the fetishistic/talismanic type. Synonym: coprolagnia. See also: urophilia.
Etymology: From the Greek, kropos , feces, and philia , attachment to.

2. Fondness for or attraction to excreta and filth, especially human feces. Synonym: scat.

3. A love of obscenity, especially in art or literature.

4. The use of obscene or scatological language for sexual excitement and gratification.

jmho, but I think you are on the wrong website.
If I am correct, you posted it in two different forums.
I see nothing related to football in general or Bengals football specifically.

[quote name='SF2' date='18 August 2009 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1250645761' post='792619']
The only reason I would ever watch South Park is to see my hero Chef trying to talk some sense into those devil worshipping children. God Bless Chef. Is he still dead?
[/quote]
Chef is dead in real life, brah.

I also found this the other day, and it is fucking awesome. A Brady Quinn highlight vid that is to a super gay song, and has the lines "Come on out, come on in."
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1LCq9_5b-U[/media]

[quote name='jmckbengal' date='17 August 2009 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1250514388' post='792182']
I can't wait to play the clowns this year. Brady can't throw a pass beyond 10 yards. I think his stats were 7-11 for 68 yards in the GB game.
[/quote]

Dont be naive into thinking Quinn has some noodle arm.....
He has a good arm...
His offensive line is in disarray outside of Thomas and Steinbach..

The Browns receiving corps drops as many passes as they catch or so it seems...

The Browns will struggle to win 3 or 4 games this season but dont put that on Quinn....its a team concept.

Archived