Diamonds. Ashes. Slop

Or the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

[b]Diamonds[/b]

So I was thinkng after Chris Crocker let Calvin get past him what other safties we got? Then Chinny made an nice stuff behind the line and was praising Jesus and all that and I'm like I wonder why they Got Roy Williams anyway not that I'm complaining or anything about williams. I just think Chinny is pretty capable. Crock Pots out and from outta nowhere comes this ball hawking white man from Abeline mission university. Harold Nelson was a flash of pasty white streaking the field. Knocking ball out of Calvins hands, making picks, shutting down the Pass.

Wonder How long Crockers out for? :ninja:

I'll tell you what . . . a couple of runs I was like thank you Cedric. Jeez nice play. I don't know how many times it looked like no mortal man could have made yards, but by some amazing combination of agility, power and balls, Cedric Squirted through. First Down. Move the Chains.

[b]Ashes[/b]
The Red Headed Irishman must have drained a wee to much vital essence last night for his kickoffs were rather limp.

[b]Oh the Irony!!![/b]
So Brian Billick is Bangin on Chad for a series. Blah. Blah. Hey look at me, I'm Chad! I need to grow up and so on. He grows up and he can be a real player. Blah. Blah. Blah. Then as the Teams matriculating the ball down the field he's bangin on Carsons play action pass skills. Blah. Blah. Blah. Not really his game Tom. You turn your back to the Defense Tom.

Meanwhile the Ocho Cinco get past quadruple coverage and catches a Palmer play action pass for a 34 yard score. TOUCHDOWN!!! Nothing but silence from the broadcast booth.

Chad puts on the Pancho.

[quote name='The Scales' date='06 December 2009 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1260150402' post='837957']
Or the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

[b]Diamonds[/b]

...Nelson was flash of pasty white all over the field. [b]Knocking ball out of Calvins hands[/b], making picks, shutting down the Pass.

[/quote]

Hitting a guy's hands to knock the ball out is one thing...hitting him in the back to knock the ball out is another. Awesome job.

[quote name='scharm' date='06 December 2009 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1260151171' post='837983']
Ndukwe was all over the place today. Not sayin he's Reed or Troy but he's solid.
[/quote]

he got beat several times in coverage...

seems to be his thing..... getting beat in coverage.... pretty solid against the run though.

[quote name='FulcherVulcher33' date='06 December 2009 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1260155109' post='838043']
Nelson could be the next John Lynch
[/quote]

probably not. made some good plays though.

[quote name='GoBengals' date='06 December 2009 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1260156462' post='838080']

seems to be his thing..... getting beat in coverage.... pretty solid against the run though.

[/quote]

Hey let me hope for a little while lmao

[quote name='GoBengals' date='06 December 2009 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1260156462' post='838080']

[/quote]

you got beef with white safeties???

negro please

[/quote]

lol

crushing everyone's dreamworld fantasies.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='06 December 2009 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1260156819' post='838086']
lol

crushing everyone's dreamworld fantasies.
[/quote]

I agree

Go's the type of guy who takes pleasure in ruining peoples fantasies

he's the type that can't wait to tell his kids that Santa isn't real

sickening really...

:ninja:

[quote name='JC' date='07 December 2009 - 02:24 AM' timestamp='1260167046' post='838186']
Yeah Nelson is nice. He might get beat every now and then, but Tom is going to be very solid. It would be nice if we could a Bob Sanders out of him. I wouldn't put it past Coyle.
[/quote]

I don't see anyone beating him, he looked like our faster defender out there today, that man can just flat out fly.

That's it, I'm voting Ndukwe to the Pro Bowl, fuckers.

Who the fuck is getting beat in coverage? This team only gives up 293 a game and teams can't run worth shit against them. Call me crazy, but NFL QB and WR are going catch something, blanking everyone is not realistic.

They only lead the league in 3rd down conversion.

Archived