Hey fellers

oftt4

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1287943101' post='933311']
Brilliant analysis. I especially liked the "fuck off" part.
[/quote]

What was to analyze?

You had my name in your mouth and was wrong.
I told you to fuck off. Seems very appropriate to me.

Now let me add an Eat shit.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1287946287' post='933560']
What was to analyze?

You had my name in your mouth and was wrong.
I told you to fuck off. Seems very appropriate to me.

Now let me add an Eat shit.
[/quote]

Wow, even better.

You are a shining example of your fanbase.

Keep it coming. I cant wait to read the next chapter.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1287929465' post='933045']
Fuck off!

You are right, you don't think.

And Hooky, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself.
Your posts look no different than a Stealers troll's posts.
Think about that for a minute or 10. Seriously.
[/quote]

I'm not. I criticize Palmer and I'm the enemy. Did you not read my post where I said that I wanted the Bengals to win, but didn't care how they did it. Does that sound like a troll? Just because I don't have Palmer's dick in my mouth like you do, doesn't make me any less of a fan. If Lefevour came in and won the rest of the games including the SB, you guys would be pissed off that it wasn't Palmer. How is criticizing Palmer less loyal then you and others criticizing the whole rest of the team?

And BTW, Old. You might want to take some medication. It looks like you've snapped. You sound like a 12-year old, going off on people just because the Bengals aren't winning.

[quote name='Hooky' timestamp='1287575334' post='932201']
You forgot the weather. If Palmer is so great, why do people feel like the rest of the team and the planets need to be perfectly aligned for him to be successful? Like he's the only QB that faces adversity. Some people are so in love with Palmer that they throw the rest of the team under the bus. Perfect example, I took my son to a pre-season game this year. A couple football experts behind me were talking about how great Palmer is. Palmer threw a ball behind TO, the one where they were talking about how awesome Champ Bailey's pass defense was, when it was actually just a poor throw. So these experts are yelling at TO for not catching the ball and earning his money. O'Sullivan comes in a couple series later, makes almost the exact same throw and they blamed O'Sullivan. Then they went on about how much better Palmer is than him, Kitna, Klingler, Jack Thompson, etc... They didn't say anything bad about Jordan Palmer though since he's royalty. Then they left early in the 2nd quarter.

That's another reason why you'll lose the bet. If Mike Brown dumps Palmer, even if he throws close to 20 interceptions again, he will have a riot on his hands.

And for the record, us non- Palmer apologists are being called Palmer haters and that's not true. I don't hate him. I obviously hope he turns it around or the Bengals find other ways to win, i.e.. on the ground, ST, big D plays.. I'm just tired of him being protected from any criticism. I know that it's not all his fault, but I've been arguing against these calims that it's just the OL's fault or anybody's but Palmer's.
[/quote]

[quote name='Hooky' timestamp='1287663553' post='932501']
I think the Carson apologists are seeing criticisms of Palmer as solely blaming him for the offense's struggles. I don't think anybody is ignoring the rest of the offense just because they're addressing Palmer's problems. It would be silly to say that the rest of the offense is doing their job. I don't think the OL is playing as bad as others think except for the stupid penalties.

But there are a lot of people aren't blaming Palmer at all. Like Go and Hobson.

There seems to be 2 camps: The ones who think while Palmer could play better, the rest of the offense is making him look bad. And those that think that Palmer is a big part (But not the only part) of a struggling offense.
[/quote]

[quote name='Hooky' timestamp='1288266699' post='935245']
I'm not. I criticize Palmer and I'm the enemy. Did you not read my post where I said that I wanted the Bengals to win, but didn't care how they did it. Does that sound like a troll? Just because I don't have Palmer's dick in my mouth like you do, doesn't make me any less of a fan. If Lefevour came in and won the rest of the games including the SB, you guys would be pissed off that it wasn't Palmer. How is criticizing Palmer less loyal then you and others criticizing the whole rest of the team?

And BTW, Old. You might want to take some medication. It looks like you've snapped. You sound like a 12-year old, going off on people just because the Bengals aren't winning.
[/quote]

I didn't say you were the enemy. I said your posts look no different.

And I don't have anyone's dick in my mouth. Just noticed this was a shit talk forum
and a Bengals fan is talking shit about his team like he is a fucking Stealers troll.

How is me criticizing the team in the Bengals forum, with Bengals fans equal to you here bashing Palmer and Bengals fans along with a Stealer troll?

It has nothing to do with the Bengals winning. Your posts sure do though.

This forum is where you talk shit to fans of the Bengals division rivals
and other opponents. Not agree with the trolls that come here to
talk shit about YOUR team and the fans of YOUR team.

Notice you talked shit about Carson and Bengals fans in the shit talking forum, while agreeing with a Stealer troll.
Yet, I need to take something and need to be insulted multiple times. Pathetic.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1288532268' post='935681']
I didn't say you were the enemy. I said your posts look no different.

And I don't have anyone's dick in my mouth. Just noticed this was a shit talk forum
and a Bengals fan is talking shit about his team like he is a fucking Stealers troll.

How is me criticizing the team in the Bengals forum, with Bengals fans equal to you here bashing Palmer and Bengals fans along with a Stealer troll?

It has nothing to do with the Bengals winning. Your posts sure do though.

This forum is where you talk shit to fans of the Bengals division rivals
and other opponents. Not agree with the trolls that come here to
talk shit about YOUR team and the fans of YOUR team.

Notice you talked shit about Carson and Bengals fans in the shit talking forum, while agreeing with a Stealer troll.
Yet, I need to take something and need to be insulted multiple times. Pathetic.
[/quote]

lol. Oldschooler apparently makes the rules of what you are allowed to post in the shit talking forum.

And for the record, there werent any insults thrown your way until you started hurling them yourself.

Now, back to the subject at hand...please, anyone, defend Palmer's play today for me.

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1288556088' post='935981']
lol. Oldschooler apparently makes the rules of what you are allowed to post in the shit talking forum.

And for the record, there werent any insults thrown your way until you started hurling them yourself.

Now, back to the subject at hand...please, anyone, defend Palmer's play today for me.
[/quote]

First off asshole, I think the forum speaks for itself ...

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showforum=18"][size="4"][color="#000000"]TALKIN' SH!T - RIVALRY FORUM[/color][/size][/url]Bitchburg, Baltiwhore, Queefland, and the other 28 scars of the Nation out there have trash talkers..... WhoDey Nation can take them on here !

And he was talking shit about Bengals fans (Carson Apologists) before I ever hit a keystroke you fucking moron.

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1288556088' post='935981']

[/quote]

I forgot what forum we were in and just responded to posts, forgetting that saying anything the least bit negative would make me a troll. So to redeem myself: Offt, you are a fucking moron! Palmer played great today. He executed a master plan of lulling the Dolphins D to sleep by having 10 straight 3 and outs before he pounced with an explosive drive finished by a throw right in the numbers to a Dolphins defender. Not to mention that amazing TD pass to TO where he skillfully ricocheted it off a Dolphins hands into TO's.

Here is another example of what I was talking about.

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=57423

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1289399005' post='939568']
Drive 5: mis-communication by TO and Carson leads to an INT. [b]Turnover[/b]

The first half was the killer. 2 costly 3rd down drops, and a miscommunication by TO and Carson that caused an INT. Not to mention the fumbled kickoff, blocked punt and two missed FG's.

[/quote]

Palmer threw a horrible pass into triple coverage and you guys call it a mis-communication.

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1289433046' post='939767']
Here is another example of what I was talking about.

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=57423

Palmer threw a horrible pass into triple coverage and you guys call it a mis-communication.
[/quote]

I dont disagree with you in this case, but other than that one throw he didnt have that bad of a night.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1289433147' post='939769']
I dont disagree with you in this case, but other than that one throw he didnt have that bad of a night.
[/quote]

Not too bad, no. Though the Steelers dropped what could have been another 2-3 INT's. Lucky for you guys, Ben didnt have a very good game either.

Dont you guys want to blame the refs in any way, shape, or form?

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1289516655' post='940055']
Not too bad, no. Though the Steelers dropped what could have been another 2-3 INT's. Lucky for you guys, Ben didnt have a very good game either.

[/quote]
Yes.

[/quote]

Of course. The typical "as long as the stealers are within a yard of the end zone, throw your hands up" TD call for Whines Hard. It's happened two weeks in a row and at least every other game. I guess since Goodell was there, actually he seems to go to most stealers games, the refs wanted to make a good impression.

[quote name='Hooky' timestamp='1289565279' post='940186']
I guess since Goodell was there, actually he seems to go to most stealers games, the refs wanted to make a good impression.
[/quote]

Or not...

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10316/1102790-66.stm

[quote]
The Steelers have been informed by the National Football League that two penalties that almost cost them in Monday night's victory in Cincinnati should not have been called, the Post-Gazette has learned.

Coach Mike Tomlin sent a complaint to the league office earlier this week, challenging the roughing-the-passer penalty on nose tackle Casey Hampton and a pass interference penalty against cornerback Ike Taylor on back-to-back plays that allowed the Bengals to move to the Steelers 1 in the fourth quarter.

Two plays later, the Bengals scored on a 1-yard run by Cedric Benson to cut the Steelers lead to 27-21.

After Jeff Reed missed a 46-yard field goal that would have given the Steelers a nine-point lead, the Bengals drove to the Steelers 12 and had a chance to win the game until a fourth-down pass to rookie receiver Jordan Shipley was broken up by Taylor and linebacker James Harrison with 34 seconds remaining.

The league informed the Steelers the penalty against Hampton should not have been called because he hit quarterback Carson Palmer on the thigh, not below the knee or to the head, after an incomplete pass.

On the next play from the Steelers 21, Taylor was penalized for pass interference against Terrell Owens, a call that was made by the official in the back of the end zone, not the side judge who was right in front of the play on the left sideline. The league told the Steelers no penalty should have been called.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10316/1102790-66.stm#ixzz155R3n6t9
[/quote]

Wait, so bad calls happen against the Steelers too?!?! EGADS!!!!!! That could very well rip a hole in the entire Bengal-Whine Continuum! We should pretend that never happened, or invent a new conspiracy theory to explain it away, ASAP! The Bengal World is at stake here, fellas, get to work!

[/quote]

I guess this means you dont want to take that bet?

[quote name='PutWittyNameHere' timestamp='1289580046' post='940268']
Or not...

Wait, so bad calls happen against the Steelers too?!?! EGADS!!!!!! That could very well rip a hole in the entire Bengal-Whine Continuum! We should pretend that never happened, or invent a new conspiracy theory to explain it away, ASAP! The Bengal World is at stake here, fellas, get to work!
[/quote]

So you mean the Bengals were only in the game at the end because of fortunate, and incorrect calls! I am shocked! There must be some mistake! The Steelers still won the game! I have read here many times that a wrong call instantly makes you lose!

Hmmm....cant blame the refs....how about the weather, or the field, or the alignment of the planets?

[quote name='PutWittyNameHere' timestamp='1289580046' post='940268']
Or not...

[/quote]

The league does that? They throw their refs under the bus on tough judgement penalty calls? Is that just something that's done for the stealers? Did Goodell can them for that and kick their asses to the curb?

I can see the conversation between Tomlin and Goodell:

Goodell: Sorry, Mike. They're new and must've been asleep during the stealers segment of their training.
Tomlin: It's cool. See you tonight. Wear something nice.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1289665104' post='940516']
You never responded, or at least I didnt see it, to the last post I made about the fine print.
[/quote]

And today's game is why I am not afraid to take that bet.

Though, I would also probably add that the Bengals will give a contract restructuring ultimatum to Palmer to avoid cutting him.

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1289782245' post='941381']
And today's game is why I am not afraid to take that bet.

Though, I would also probably add that the Bengals will give a contract restructuring ultimatum to Palmer to avoid cutting him.
[/quote]

Any contract restructuring will come in order to keep guys like Joseph and Benson on the team, not because of his play. So in that part of it, I wouldn't take that addition.

[quote name='Hooky' timestamp='1289752487' post='940685']
The league does that? They throw their refs under the bus on tough judgement penalty calls? Is that just something that's done for the stealers? Did Goodell can them for that and kick their asses to the curb?

I can see the conversation between Tomlin and Goodell:

Goodell: Sorry, Mike. They're new and must've been asleep during the stealers segment of their training.
Tomlin: It's cool. See you tonight. Wear something nice.
[/quote]

So, you picked the "new conspiracy theory" route. Not particularly original around these parts, but I guess you just have to go with what you know sometimes.

Don't forget your tin foil hat when you leave the house today, by the way. I hear Big Brother is monitoring your thoughts extra hard today.

Archived