Hey fellers

oftt4

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1285543366' post='923184']
Never said it wasnt.

However, that doesnt change the fact that Palmer looks like poop. Pittsburghs O may be horrendous without Ben, but both Dennis Dixon and Charlie Batch have higher passer ratings than Palmer does.
[/quote]

eh that 1st game was an abberation overall for the team, they were playing like shit in all phases

last week was a divisional game which are always close

this week weather was bad

in addition Carson has 3 new weapons he hasnt gotten his timing down with yet, anyone who thought we were gonna come out of the games clicking on all cylinders doesnt know much about football, getting him and TO/Shipley/Gresham on the same page is gonna take time

talk to me after our bye week and lets see where were at then

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1285544192' post='923197']
eh that 1st game was an abberation overall for the team, they were playing like shit in all phases

last week was a divisional game which are always close

this week weather was bad

in addition Carson has 3 new weapons he hasnt gotten his timing down with yet, anyone who thought we were gonna come out of the games clicking on all cylinders doesnt know much about football, getting him and TO/Shipley/Gresham on the same page is gonna take time

[b]talk to me after our bye week and lets see where were at then[/b]
[/quote]

Roger that.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1285626641' post='923684']
LOL. If that was your daughter I'm sure you would be saying the same thing.

/Where there's smoke, There is usually some fire.
[/quote]

My daughter wouldnt be using fake ID's bouncing from bar to bar, pinching and making sexual comments to men to get their attention, and introducing herself as Down To Fuck. I am not saying she deserves anything, but she said herself to the police that she wasnt raped. The accusation came from her sorority sisters who were, by their own admission, not witnesses to anything.

You know how much DNA you need to get a profile? Enough to cover the head of a pin. You know how much they found? None.

The DA there was ITCHING to file charges, it would have made his career. So why didnt he?

The accuser's story changed every time she told it (often contradicting eye witness accounts), why was that?

Ben acted like a drunken idiot, that isnt a crime.

Of course, nobody here has ever let the facts get in the way of their opinions.

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1285637616' post='923760']
My daughter wouldnt be using fake ID's bouncing from bar to bar, pinching and making sexual comments to men to get their attention, and introducing herself as Down To Fuck. I am not saying she deserves anything, but she said herself to the police that she wasnt raped. The accusation came from her sorority sisters who were, by their own admission, not witnesses to anything.

You know how much DNA you need to get a profile? Enough to cover the head of a pin. You know how much they found? None.

The DA there was ITCHING to file charges, it would have made his career. So why didnt he?

The accuser's story changed every time she told it (often contradicting eye witness accounts), why was that?

[/quote]

Enough corrupt stealer $$$ destroys a lot of DNA evidence.

[/quote]
I'm sure daddy didn't think his daughter would be bar hopping either using a fake ID..

How do we know what happened in the room guarded by Ben's bodyguards or what the officer who was taking a picture with Ben before he investigated the allegation did or didn't find. We don't. How do we know chick wasn't payed hush money. We don't. We don't know all the facts there.

Anyways..keep cheering on that POS. I'll continue to believe there is always a little truth to most allegations.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1285644789' post='923797']
Anyways..keep cheering on that POS. I'll continue to believe there is always a little truth to most allegations.
[/quote]

Don't forget your hat:

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Wvh6pqKwVPY/TBKnFTY_1PI/AAAAAAAAATQ/0TZBPjhaeuI/s1600/tinfoil+hat+with+tinfoil+cat.jpg[/img]

:whistle:

[/quote]

You mean in the bathroom, at a strip club that had been cloroxed from stem to stern the very next morning... coincidentally, before investigators went back to gather evidence...

couple questions...

[b]why wasn't evidence gathered right then?[/b] oh yeah, the cops were too busy shooting the shit and posing to get photos with Ben, and his "posse"... oh and don't forget "she had it coming"...
[b]even though evidence wasn't gathered right then... why, knowing there had been a claim of sexual misconduct, didn't they make the alleged scene off-limits?[/b] they had the damn janitor clean the place from stem to stern - the article I read said so clean you could have eaten off the floor. When I think of strip clubs the first thing I think of isn't pristine bathrooms, yet, this joint had one... the very next morning in fact!

did you ever read the article by the Pittsburgh newspaper writer? very, very revealing...

As for Palmer, I'll agree that he's not played well thus far. There are a few factors at play there, in my estimation... oline play has been less than stellar, his confidence in said line, etc. For someone to argue that he's played well would be crazy... for you to say Tampa's defense was great this year - that is a bit overkill... they'd played Cleveland and Carolina... that'll make any defense look like a top 2-3 defense. Tenn's defense is good. Atlanta and Carolina... not so much.

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' timestamp='1285689588' post='923922']
You mean in the bathroom, at a strip club that had been cloroxed from stem to stern the very next morning... coincidentally, before investigators went back to gather evidence...

couple questions...

[b]why wasn't evidence gathered right then?[/b] oh yeah, the cops were too busy shooting the shit and posing to get photos with Ben, and his "posse"... oh and don't forget "she had it coming"...
[b]even though evidence wasn't gathered right then... why, knowing there had been a claim of sexual misconduct, didn't they make the alleged scene off-limits?[/b] they had the damn janitor clean the place from stem to stern - the article I read said so clean you could have eaten off the floor. When I think of strip clubs the first thing I think of isn't pristine bathrooms, yet, this joint had one... the very next morning in fact!

did you ever read the article by the Pittsburgh newspaper writer? very, very revealing...

[/quote]

It's not a strip club. It's actually a rather well-kept night/dance club.

[url="http://capitalcityga.com/aboutus.html"]The club's official website[/url]

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1285290934' post='921977']
Hi all. Been gone for a while, and I know you missed me.

Got transferred across the country, finished my Masters (and started on another one), and witnessed the birth of my first child. Been a busy few months.
[/quote]

Congrats on the kid Offt. Did you name him Jack?

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1285644789' post='923797']
I'm sure daddy didn't think his daughter would be bar hopping either using a fake ID..

How do we know what happened in the room guarded by Ben's bodyguards or what the officer who was taking a picture with Ben before he investigated the allegation did or didn't find. We don't. How do we know chick wasn't payed hush money. We don't. We don't know all the facts there.

[/quote]

And how do we know that she didnt make the whole thing up? We dont.

Believe what you want to believe. It doesnt change anything. I just go on believing the facts, the evidence, and the law.

So, would anyone like to talk about football?

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1285712533' post='924046']

Believe what you want to believe. It doesnt change anything. I just go on believing the facts, the evidence, and the law.

So, would anyone like to talk about football?
[/quote]

Um, you were the douche who started a thread about things other than football. Nobody cares about your diploma mill package arriving at your double wide. Nobody cares about your brainwashed opinions about your rapist QB. Nobody cares you will raise your kid to think raping and drugging chicks is ok and can be swept under the rug if you have access to the deep pockets of corrupt commissioners.

Stealers suck, the end, that's all the football I will think about the rest of the day.
:steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck:

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' timestamp='1285689588' post='923922']
As for Palmer, I'll agree that he's not played well thus far. There are a few factors at play there, in my estimation... oline play has been less than stellar, his confidence in said line, etc. For someone to argue that he's played well would be crazy... for you to say Tampa's defense was great this year - that is a bit overkill... they'd played Cleveland and Carolina... that'll make any defense look like a top 2-3 defense. Tenn's defense is good. Atlanta and Carolina... not so much.
[/quote]

I didnt say Tampa's D is great, nor did I say that Atlanta's is great. I simply responded to Jamie's assertion that Pittsburgh hasnt even faced "an average D".

Tennessee: 5th in scoring

Atlanta: 6th in scoring

Tampa: 17th in scoring

While Cinci has apparently had to face the 76 Steelers three times.

Baltimore: 4th

Carolina: 23rd

New England: 28th

Looks to me that Cinci has faced the softer defenses, and Pittsburgh has put up more points. That's all I was saying.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1285713233' post='924052']
Um, you were the douche who started a thread about things other than football. Nobody cares about your diploma mill package arriving at your double wide. Nobody cares about your brainwashed opinions about your rapist QB. Nobody cares you will raise your kid to think raping and drugging chicks is ok and can be swept under the rug if you have access to the deep pockets of corrupt commissioners.

Stealers suck, the end, that's all the football I will think about the rest of the day.
:steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck: :steelerssuck:
[/quote]

[quote name='PutWittyNameHere' timestamp='1285683066' post='923894']
Don't forget your hat:

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Wvh6pqKwVPY/TBKnFTY_1PI/AAAAAAAAATQ/0TZBPjhaeuI/s1600/tinfoil+hat+with+tinfoil+cat.jpg[/img]

:whistle:
[/quote]

This

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1285712533' post='924046']

[color="#FF0000"]So, would anyone like to talk about football?[/color]
[/quote]

Sure.

Your Defense sure is [i]Raping[/i] the competition through three weeks.

I mean they sure are [i]forcing their will[/i], on opponents.

You might say that adversaries [i]said no, but your defense said yes[/i].

[quote name='PutWittyNameHere' timestamp='1285694630' post='923949']
It's not a strip club. It's actually a rather well-kept night/dance club.

[url="http://capitalcityga.com/aboutus.html"]The club's official website[/url]
[/quote]

Might wanna let your qb know that...

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1285724210' post='924146']
Sure.

Your Defense sure is [i]Raping[/i] the competition through three weeks.

I mean they sure are [i]forcing their will[/i], on opponents.

You might say that adversaries [i]said no, but your defense said yes[/i].
[/quote]

See, now this is somewhat humorous.

Again, not bad.

So, how long until Palmer gets benched? I think it will be shortly after he has another lackluster performance and you guys lose to the Browns this Sunday. Or maybe not, as bad as he is playing you dont really have anyone to replace him.

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1285974172' post='925152']

Again, not bad.

So, how long until Palmer gets benched? I think it will be shortly after he has another lackluster performance and you guys lose to the Browns this Sunday. Or maybe not, as bad as he is playing you dont really have anyone to replace him.
[/quote]

When he plays this poorly with a real offensive line in front of him.

Wait, there's no all-pro bowl offensive line ready to take the field to replace the swiss cheese line we have now?

Yeah, he'll get benched then.

But on the other hand, Ken Anderson got benched in '81 then lead the Bengals to a Super Bowl, so maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing...

[quote name='oftt4' timestamp='1285974172' post='925152']

Again, not bad.

[/quote]

He's not getting benched. See you on Monday night football. :)

Archived