Workout Routine

TheBeaverHunter

YES! 

I had a deaf chick flash me before...she worked at Kroger and was collecting the carts to take in at the parking lot and as soon as she saw I was looking at her from my car, she lifted the ole shirt up for all in the parking lot to see.  I'd like to think it was mostly for me though. 

Sorry, carry on. 

I love stories like this.

I use to get the chicks to flash me on the bus. In jr high that's some serious shit!

In 6th grade my buddy got a bj on the bus! It broke my heart... my ex gf - that slut!!

I love stories like this.

I use to get the chicks to flash me on the bus. In jr high that's some serious shit!

In 6th grade my buddy got a bj on the bus! It broke my heart... my ex gf - that slut!!

School bus stories are the best because we were so "innocent".  I remember this girl named Mellisa showed me her crotch one day in 7th grade on the bus.  She was wearing cut off jean shorts with no panties.  She would go on to be my school bus whore and let me feel her up on the bus every day.  I looked forward to school letting out like no other. 

That's quite an experience for me because I swear, I had zero luck with chicks up until about the 10th grade.  I was a late bloomer I guess.  I even remember this one girl telling me....."you used to be not cute at all but this year you're really cute" hahahha....I took it as a compliment even though I felt like slapping her with my kawk. 

Workout Routine thread FTW!

No worries; just think, those chicks are fat asses now who you probably wouldn't touch now. I just can't believe obesity these days.... but that's another thread.

I feel unsafe posting these school stories with my wife near me. I'm gonna have to wait till I get back to work for a couple of these.

No worries; just think, those chicks are fat asses now who you probably wouldn't touch now. I just can't believe obesity these days.... but that's another thread.

I feel unsafe posting these school stories with my wife near me. I'm gonna have to wait till I get back to work for a couple of these.

Hahaha.....no need to take that chance.  I think we can keep this thread going for another 10 pages or so with school stories. 

I'd be in Advanced Biology (yeah, that was a right, advanced biology) class. There was a chick who sat next to me. This chick was off an on with a fellow ball player. We weren't necessarily friends but we were friendly. Shit, I never paid attention to who was with who, when, etc... (maybe I'm just trying to justify my actions here). Anyway, during class we'd flirt a little, a little shoulder bump, push, whatever - just making physical contact, laughing together, stealing each other's pencils, writing little notes, all that gay shit we had to do to get lucky. One day I said fuck it, grabbed the inside of her thigh and gave the little caress we do to let the girl know we're in town for business. That lead to me putting my hand farther up the leg, some major touching going on. I remember one day I had a full-fledged erection, This wasn't no semi shit. This stuff had the ability to penetrate now. I grabbed her hand, moved it over, and from that day forward I was jacked off under my desk (never got off, it was too risky) and I rubbed the clit on the daily.

There is a good and bad ending to this...

She takes me home one day because my license was suspended because I can't pay attention to what I'm doing in the car, and she gets out and follows me inside. She pins me up against the counter and gives me the fuck me look and I freak out and deny the poor girl. I deny her for a few reasons. #1 is I was a giant pussy, let's not beat around the bush. I had only been with only slept with one chick at the time, I was talking with her (old gf), not together but talking, her boyfriend shit kept going through my head, dad was outside mowing the grass, mom was expected home from work, she wasn't up there in terms of hot status at our school (fucked up, but that's the way it goes). I guess I am glad I didn't do it but man it would have been a story to tell one day. Just from feeling her out in class it would have been a slippery, very exciting ride.

And I see this chick like once in the next ten years... well, bam, she just got a membership at my gym and I see her Monday - Friday. I ended up becoming decent friends with her husband after high school. I always wonder when we exchange our pleasantries at the gym if she's thinking the same thing I am.

She's thinking the exact same thing....you should put your hand on her inner thigh acting as if you're helping her with her form on an exercise...then slide it up a little towards the goodness, look her in the eye, then look down at your dick and ask her if she'd care to reminisce.  Haha...just kidding.  We're better than that now......

• 1 month later...

He was going lower; her boobs may have hit the ground. Taking nothing away, that's cool that she can do so many, but she trains for it and Forsett just went at it. That's kind of like asking her to run full speed and cut on a dime and pickup full speed in an instant. He trains for it... she doesn't.

Every day, my example:

I've been doing circuit training because we've been playing ball over the weekend and I wanted to be faster. A kid I coached last year has been bulking (young kid, only 18ish). We did chest together the other day and I went through his workout. First, he's been incline DBing for months. I've done it maybe once the past couple months. He has been going sets of 8, I've not. He went halfway down, I went down to my chest every rep. He's popping up 80's for 8, I run 80's for 5.

I'm pound for pound stronger, heavier, and have a lower body fat % than this guy but he's half repping (kinda like her boob thing) and running the same routine for months (kinda like Forsett entering a contest she's been training for) so he's initially going to look like he's better at the lift or in their case, the competition.

Also, not saying half repping is wrong or right.... okay, I think it's crap, but to each their own and if that's what works for him, that's cool with me. I just feel differently about it as I've never been a half-repper.

Got that off my chest.

He was going lower; her boobs may have hit the ground. Taking nothing away, that's cool that she can do so many, but she trains for it and Forsett just went at it. That's kind of like asking her to run full speed and cut on a dime and pickup full speed in an instant. He trains for it... she doesn't.

Every day, my example:

I've been doing circuit training because we've been playing ball over the weekend and I wanted to be faster. A kid I coached last year has been bulking (young kid, only 18ish). We did chest together the other day and I went through his workout. First, he's been incline DBing for months. I've done it maybe once the past couple months. He has been going sets of 8, I've not. He went halfway down, I went down to my chest every rep. He's popping up 80's for 8, I run 80's for 5.

I'm pound for pound stronger, heavier, and have a lower body fat % than this guy but he's half repping (kinda like her boob thing) and running the same routine for months (kinda like Forsett entering a contest she's been training for) so he's initially going to look like he's better at the lift or in their case, the competition.

Also, not saying half repping is wrong or right.... okay, I think it's crap, but to each their own and if that's what works for him, that's cool with me. I just feel differently about it as I've never been a half-repper.

Got that off my chest.

Half repping is crap. Huge pet peeve of mine. I hate when I have to let my form break down bad to finish a set. It drives me nuts watching dudes at the gym doing "curls" and swinging their whole damn bodies back and forth to get the weight up.

X3 on half reps.  I see a dude do it in the gym on every chest workout he does.  He will do incline db's with 100's and go down about a 1/4th of the way and then get up and jump around.

NFL players dont do pushups? And of course her boobs got in the way, but thats not fair to her, he also has bigger arms and should be able to move his weight better.

It's a chest exercise.

She trains for it, he doesn't. That's really the end of the debate.

Question about protein.

I usually do weight training and skip the cardio.  I'm going to start doing some running after my weight training, but I'm driving to a place about 10 minutes away to do it. I know your supposed to take your protein within 30 minutes of your training, should I take it in between my workout and cardio or should I wait until after cardio?

Question about protein.

I usually do weight training and skip the cardio.  I'm going to start doing some running after my weight training, but I'm driving to a place about 10 minutes away to do it. I know your supposed to take your protein within 30 minutes of your training, should I take it in between my workout and cardio or should I wait until after cardio?

After would be fine I would think. I couldn't do cardio with a belly full of protein.

Insulin levels will still be elevated after cardio, so you should be good.  The main thing is getting enough protein before workout.  That way it can start the breakdown process and provide overlapping until you get your shake.  Eat your protein 30 minutes before workout if you can.  It is important to stay in a positive protein balance during your workout.  I am in the camp that you get a much better quality protein (thus gains) if you eat a lean meat rather than drinking a shake.  I save my shakes post workout.

Insulin levels will still be elevated after cardio, so you should be good.  The main thing is getting enough protein before workout.  That way it can start the breakdown process and provide overlapping until you get your shake.  Eat your protein 30 minutes before workout if you can.  It is important to stay in a positive protein balance during your workout.  I am in the camp that you get a much better quality protein (thus gains) if you eat a lean meat rather than drinking a shake.  I save my shakes post workout.

I've been drinking casein in the morning for probably the last 4-5 months and have been seeing really good gains.  Incorporated a lot of turkey/ham/peanut butter and whole grains into my diet.  Probably not enough protein, but my muscles have seen a pretty noticable gain since I have started drinking the casein in the morning.

Question about protein.

Here is my slightly-informed $.02. If you can do cardio at any other point in time it would be far superior. Example; aerobic in the am, anaerobic in the pm. Even something simple like flipping the two would probably net you better results. Run, then lift. Also, try taking whey as soon as you wake up, then eat something ASAP. Save the casein for when you know you'll be without food for awhile or night time. Also, casein tastes like ass.

Archived