Ben Roethlisberger -- BOOZING at Texas Piano Bar

[size="5"][b]Ben Roethlisberger -- BOOZING at Texas Piano Bar[/b]
[/size]2/3/2011 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff

[b]Ben Roethlisberger[/b] is paying extra special attention to his [u][color="#009900"]diet[/color][/u] this week -- because when he was pounding drinks at a Texas bar Tuesday night ... he wanted his rum mixed with DIET COKE.

[url="http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=d2cd0c62-29ed-48fd-9aad-626d9372efcc"][img]http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/02/02/020211-ben-roethlisberger-video-credit.jpg[/img][/url]
TMZ has obtained [u][color="#009900"]FOOTAGE[/color][/u] of the [b][u][color="#009900"]Pittsburgh Steelers[/color][/u][/b] quarterback hanging out at [b]Pete's Dueling Piano Bar[/b] in Fort Worth Texas ... where he sang his face off from 11:00 PM until 1:15 AM the next morning.

Sources inside [u][color="#009900"]the bar[/color][/u] tell us Big Ben arrived with two massive teammates -- and bought several rounds of drinks for himself AND the entire bar.

We're told Ben racked up an $800 tab -- and tipped an additional $200. People inside the bar tell us Ben was "nice, fun and took care of everyone."

In the clip, Ben can be seen singing along to the Billy Joel classic "Piano Man" while his teammates joined in on the fun.

So, we gotta ask ...

[url="http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/03/ben-roethlisberger-drinking-boozing-super-bowl-piano-bar-texas-fort-worth-video-footage-green-bay-packers/"]http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/03/ben-roethlisberger-drinking-boozing-super-bowl-piano-bar-texas-fort-worth-video-footage-green-bay-packers/[/url]

Tosh.O

[b]Web Redemption - Antoine Dodson[/b]
[b]Views:[/b] 276,860Aired: 01/11/2011
[b]Tosh and Antoine Dodson make it safe to unhide yo kids and yo wife. (05:02)

[url="http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/web-redemption---antoine-dodson"]http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/web-redemption---antoine-dodson[/url][/b]

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1296744101' post='967899']
Dude's a loser, but buying drinks for the bar and a $200 tip is a solid move.
[/quote]

Ya a complete 180 from his usual act of kindness. Racking up 1000 dollar bills then not paying them. Damn hes not raping girls, and hes paying for his tab, talk about a changed man haha maybe soon he'll stop getting railed by mendenhall

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1296743933' post='967896']
[img]http://cdn1.newsone.com/files/2010/08/antoine_dodson.large1.jpg[/img]

[size="5"]Hide your co-eds, hide your TV repair women, cause he's raping everybody out there!![/size]
[/quote]

apparently i've been living in a cave for the last year because i just saw that video for the frist time a couple weeks ago

literally the funniest thing i've seen in my life

"climbin in yo windows, snatchin yo people up and tryn rape em"

absolutely hilarious

[quote name='mullichicken25' timestamp='1296751634' post='967961']
apparently i've been living in a cave for the last year because i just saw that video for the frist time a couple weeks ago

literally the funniest thing i've seen in my life

"climbin in yo windows, snatchin yo people up and tryn rape em"

absolutely hilarious
[/quote]

Watch the link Old put up, hilarious.

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1296746970' post='967922']
Sounds to me like he was just having a good time. Arron boone used to buy the bar all the time when he played for the reds. Sometimes he even got behind the bar and served the drinks
[/quote]

But Aaron Boone never cornered 20-year olds in bathrooms while his hired goons kept watch outside.

This asswipe should be completely pontifical if he really wants to shed the image.

As much of a rock head, jerkoff and scum bag that he is, and even after going out boozin' like he shouldn't, the jackass will go out the field and produce. Not excusing his behavior and certainly don't like him but the mother f'er gets it done. Sorta like old school players with some raping thrown in.

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' timestamp='1296757400' post='968001']
Looking at it and also the Facebook pictures i[b]t is obvious that his teammates hate him, he is a bad tipper, he is bigtiming the regular patrons and also the women are disgusted with him.[/b]
[/quote]

These reports came out of Pittsburgh, through the Pittsburgh media.. And I believe them...

I guess 1 good PR move means that other stuff never existed?

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1296757853' post='968004']
These reports came out of Pittsburgh, through the Pittsburgh media.. And I believe them...

I guess 1 good PR move means that other stuff never existed?

I believe some of them as well. I also believe some of the reports about his police dog foundation that he has had for a while now. I also believed the story about him befriending the son of a state policeman that was killed in the line of duty a few years again.

I was just being sarcastic in my post trying to show that some of the things reported in the media this week is BS.

21-19 Steelers. Internet will then blow up in hate.

[/quote]

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' timestamp='1296758524' post='968009']
Sorry. Trying to post on my phone and couldn't figure out the keypad and how to get my reply out of your quote
[/quote]

It's ok... You're from Pittsburgh so the bar is pretty low.....

:rsju31uh9:

:ninja_star:

[quote name='bammorrisgotmehigh' timestamp='1296759301' post='968020']
Actually from West Virginia.

LOL. Replies to that one should be good.
[/quote]

:lol:

Besides being a Steeler fan, you are good people... I have warmed to your presence here.

[quote name='TheBeaverHunter' timestamp='1296759419' post='968023']
If I was a 28 year old single 2 time Superbowl winning millionaire QB getting ready to try for my third, I would probably be just like Ben. The only difference between us now is I am not a rich QB, so the girls don't press charges.
[/quote]

No doubt.. You rock!

:headbang:

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1296744101' post='967899']
Dude's a loser, but buying drinks for the bar and a $200 tip is a solid move.
[/quote]
That is unreal.

By watching his media day conference the other day, it really seems like he is turning a new leaf over. If he is, kudos to him. I know of a few guys on the '05 team who thought he was a huge tool. I'll never like his team, I'll always believe that there was a little fire to the smoke that was around the sexual assault cases, and I'll never really like the guy, but he is something else to watch breaking all those tackles and making those plays. He never gives up, even if he is a tad bit vaggish.

Archived