Twitter post from Willie Anderson: When Carson comes back, you can thank me later

[center][font="Arial Black"][color="#FF8C00"][u][size="5"]COMMENT on ANDY DALTON[/size][/u][/color][/font]

[size="4"]"He has control and that's what our team needs right now. He has the huddle and he fixes things when they're not right. Whatever didn't happen, he always wants to make it right the next time. I'd be upset if he had the same mistake over and over again. Then we'd have something to talk about. But it doesn't happen like that for him. Every day I feel better because I see him get a little more and a little more. You get more and more comfortable ... 'hey's he's getting it, he's getting it.'"[/size]
[b]— Ken Zampese[/b][/center]

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1312652469' post='1012293']
More world class stupid shit from AZ Bengal.

Elway, Marino, Favre rank as the top 3 in come back wins. Guess if they weren't so shitty, their teams wouldn't have had to come back.

Keep the LOLposts coming. They're high comedy.
[/quote]

Wrong again. Your posts are just pure stupidity.

Have you ever even watched a football game? There a lots of reason why teams have to come back. It's not always due to crappy QB play throughout the game, and an inability to score. Sometimes QBs can play great and still have to come back.

With Carson's comebacks, it was because we he couldn't put any points on the board the entire game, the defense somehow played well enough to keep us in the game, and we got lucky at the end. With just a mediocre QB, we would have been up in all those games.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1312652697' post='1012295']
[url="http://twitter.com/#!/dennyg2"][b][color="#333333"]dennyg2[/color][/b][/url][color="#999999"]Dennyg2 BengalsMod[/color] [url="http://twitter.com/WillAnderson79"]@WillAnderson79[/url] [url="http://twitter.com/ESPNCincinnati"]@ESPNCincinnati[/url][color="#444444"] big Willie is a class act. I am sure he isn't doing this for an attention stunt. He knows something...

[/color][url="http://twitter.com/#!/dennyg2/status/99885454341582848"][size="2"][color="#999999"]47 minutes ago[/color][/size][/url]

Dude is a Mod on the Bengals.com board.
[/quote]

Oh please, oh please

[quote name='blueridge' timestamp='1312651733' post='1012279']
You are just projecting your own corrosive negativity. There hasn't been enough training camp footage for you to objectively assess Dalton. That is, if you could possibly be objective in the first place. Which I doubt.
[/quote]
Lol fuck off. I watched the videos and commented on what I saw. My bad that my impressions aren't beaming. I know being realistic is shunned round dese here parts

[quote name='AZBengal' timestamp='1312652730' post='1012298']
This coming from the guy who went crazy over some ridiculous little tweet, then proceeded to tweet about half a million members of the media about it...who probably got a good laugh at you for getting your panties in such a bunch over something which obviously had no credibility and was totally bogus.

Just sad, man.
[/quote]

Are you really knocking me for trying to find out from credible reporters if there was more to this story?
Seriously?

Most of them I tweeted are in Canton or at other team's Camps. And I tweeted about
7 people. But seeing how everything you have said in this thread is asinine ...

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1312653409' post='1012306']
Are you really knocking me for trying to find out from credible reporters if there was more to this story?
Seriously?

Most of them I tweeted are in Canton or at other team's Camps. And I tweeted about
7 people. But seeing how everything you have said in this thread is asinine ...
[/quote]

When old and I agree you know its true.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1312651106' post='1012269']
Good post.

The Dalton doubters with no reason but "shitty conference" and "draft position" are ridiculous.
[/quote]

I don't think any of us know what Dalton will have as a career. I do know many of us know, it is tough as hell to compete with a rookie QB. Add in a shortened offseason and it is damn near impossible.

[quote name='AZBengal' timestamp='1312653093' post='1012303']
Wrong again. Your posts are just pure stupidity.

Have you ever even watched a football game? There a lots of reason why teams have to come back. It's not always due to crappy QB play throughout the game, and an inability to score. Sometimes QBs can play great and still have to come back.

With Carson's comebacks, [b]it was because we he couldn't put any points on the board the entire game,[/b] the defense somehow played well enough to keep us in the game, and we got lucky at the end. With just a mediocre QB, we would have been up in all those games.
[/quote]

LOL, you realize the part of the game where he led the comeback counts towards the point total for the entire game, right?

He won the games and you are trying to discredit that based on when he led the scoring drives?

LOL.

So if he put up a lot of points in the 1st quarter and then shit the bed the rest of the game and lost, you're cool with that?

You are shitty at talking about football. LololoLOl

[quote name='bengalsfan2011' timestamp='1312647436' post='1012185']
When was the last time a QB picked in the 2nd rd became the longterm starter for the team that drafted him? Henne's getting close in Miami, but they've been scarambling for a new starter

I don't think it's a surefire bet that Dalton is the future of the position for the Bengals
[/quote]

[url="http://twitter.com/#!/WillAnderson79"][b][color="#333333"]WillAnderson79[/color][/b][/url][color="#999999"]Willie Anderson[/color] [url="http://twitter.com/OreoBrien"]@OreoBrien[/url][color="#444444"] Cmon Man. How can another man break your heart? Cmon Dude! Lol I talked to CP today. My conclusion was Wrong.

[/color][url="http://twitter.com/#!/WillAnderson79/status/99905932380737536"][size="2"][color="#999999"]47 seconds ago[/color][/size][/url]

[url="http://twitter.com/#!/WillAnderson79"][b][color="#333333"]WillAnderson79[/color][/b][/url][color="#999999"]Willie Anderson[/color] [url="http://twitter.com/OreoBrien"]@OreoBrien[/url][color="#444444"] He just left Cincy recently is all I'm saying. Time for everyone to Move on. I was wrong. I tried convincing cuz I want him back

[/color][url="http://twitter.com/#!/WillAnderson79/status/99906392613330944"][size="2"][color="#999999"]2 minutes ago[/color][/size][/url]

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1312654629' post='1012312']
i really dont like what carson put us through but i wouldnt mind him coming back for one year,but that would mean we signed bruce for no reason
[/quote]

Regardless of what happens, the Bengals signed Bruce for no reason cause he sucks. He is faulty at QB.

There was two different ways this could have went.

1) There was really something to it and Carson could be coming back.

2) Willie Anderson is a douchebag and just wanted to play with Bengals fans.

He said it twice. He said when he comes back to Cincy. Then he clarified to
say when he comes back to the Bengals.

So either he is talking about shit that he shouldn't have been talking about,
and was told to hush and he is trying to cover his ass. Or he is a douche.

I wanted #1 to be true as much as I wanted #2 to not be true.
But it is looking an awful lot like #2. Litterially.

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1312654629' post='1012312']
i really dont like what carson put us through but i wouldnt mind him coming back for one year,but that would mean we signed bruce for no reason
[/quote]
I dont think the front office signed bruce for anything more than to be a backup.

[quote name='oldschooler' timestamp='1312655488' post='1012322']
There was two different ways this could have went.

1) There was really something to it and Carson could be coming back.

2) Willie Anderson is a douchebag and just wanted to play with Bengals fans.

He said it twice. He said when he comes back to Cincy. Then he clarified to
say when he comes back to the Bengals.

So either he is talking about shit that he shouldn't have been talking about,
and was told to hush and he is trying to cover his ass. Or he is a douche.

I wanted #1 to be true as much as I wanted #2 to not be true.
But it is looking an awful lot like #2. Litterially.
[/quote]

I think he wanted to break the news and ended up jumping the gun before it was sure something was going to happen.

[quote name='Who Dey Forever' timestamp='1312655676' post='1012325']
Pretty ignorant of Willie. Too bad his restaurant closed down here in Cincy or else I'd burn that shit to the ground.
[/quote]
Fat urged in Hyde park? Never got a chance to go. Heard it was expensive though and not that good

[url="http://twitter.com/#!/Old_schooler"][b][color="#333333"]Old_schooler[/color][/b][/url][url="http://twitter.com/WillAnderson79"]@WillAnderson79[/url][color="#444444"] So if we were supposed to thank you later when Carson comes back. Not if, when, WTF are we supposed to say to you now?

[/color][url="http://twitter.com/#!/Old_schooler/status/99913061992902656"][size="2"][color="#999999"]1 minute ago[/color][/size][/url]

[quote name='CTA513' timestamp='1312656232' post='1012326']
I think he wanted to break the news and ended up jumping the gun before it was sure something was going to happen.
[/quote]

I have no issue with him breaking the story, but if that's the case he had to be a bit more vauge and cryptic."Palmer's coming back to Cincinnati" and then "Palmer's back to play for the Bengals"... he can't tweet that stuff unless it's literally a done deal...

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1312653671' post='1012309']
LOL, you realize the part of the game where he led the comeback counts towards the point total for the entire game, right?

He won the games and you are trying to discredit that based on when he led the scoring drives?

LOL.

So if he put up a lot of points in the 1st quarter and then shit the bed the rest of the game and lost, you're cool with that?

You are shitty at talking about football. LololoLOl
[/quote]

And what exactly were those massive point totals for the entire game? 13 points? 17 points? Wow!

Remember the season opening game against the broncos in 2009?

We were shut out the ENTIRE game until right at the end when Palmer led a TD drive to give us the lead. Then we lost on a fluke play. If not for the fluke play, that would have counted as a comeback win for Carson. Big deal. That one drive at the end of the game didn't make up for 59 minutes of futility. If he had done anything at all the first 59 minutes, we win that game. We finished the game with a total of 7 points, but somehow in your mind, Carson was great because he led what would have been a comeback drive?

And some of the comebacks were gifts due to multiple personal foul penalties against teams like the ravens that kept drives alive.

If a baseball team is shut out for 8 innings, but their pitcher keeps them in the game by pitching a shutout or giving up only one run, then the team comes back and wins the game by scoring a run in the bottom of the 9th on an error, you don't talk about what a great offense the team has.

It's the same with Palmer. If he sucks the entire game and can't put up any points, great play by the defense keeps them in the game and gives them a chance to win, you don't talk about how great the QB is.

[quote name='bengalsfan2011' timestamp='1312647436' post='1012185']
When was the last time a QB picked in the 2nd rd became the longterm starter for the team that drafted him? Henne's getting close in Miami, but they've been scarambling for a new starter

I don't think it's a surefire bet that Dalton is the future of the position for the Bengals
[/quote]

Boomer Esiason.

[quote name='AZBengal' timestamp='1312656936' post='1012332']
And what exactly were those massive point totals for the entire game? 13 points? 17 points? Wow!

Remember the season opening game against the broncos in 2009?

We were shut out the ENTIRE game until right at the end when Palmer led a TD drive to give us the lead. Then we lost on a fluke play. If not for the fluke play, that would have counted as a comeback win for Carson. Big deal. That one drive at the end of the game didn't make up for 59 minutes of futility. If he had done anything at all the first 59 minutes, we win that game. We finished the game with a total of 7 points, but somehow in your mind, Carson was great because he led what would have been a comeback drive?

And some of the comebacks were gifts due to multiple personal foul penalties against teams like the ravens that kept drives alive.

If a baseball team is shut out for 8 innings, but their pitcher keeps them in the game by pitching a shutout or giving up only one run, then the team comes back and wins the game by scoring a run in the bottom of the 9th on an error, you don't talk about what a great offense the team has.

It's the same with Palmer. If he sucks the entire game and can't put up any points, great play by the defense keeps them in the game and gives them a chance to win, you don't talk about how great the QB is.
[/quote]

YOure gay

Archived