Twitter post from Willie Anderson: When Carson comes back, you can thank me later

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1312646883' post='1012177']
23 and mother fucking 0
[/quote]

Im optimistic with AD, but with CP i really see this team having a great year. A better oline, hopefully a better and more creative OC, younger WRs that arent divas. A 2nd year stud TE.

A defense that lost 1 CB, but added a veteran CB and 2 starting caliber LBs.

This team would be better on paper then last years team, and last years team was predicted to be SB contenders. Obviously that didnt end well, but I think this team would be much better.

But trying not to get too excited until I see CP on the field. If not we'll go with what we have and be Okay.

[center][img]http://lesterslegends.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/carson-palmer-throwing.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/10/giggitygiggity128628465784983396.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://onstartups.com/Portals/150/images/charlie-sheen-winning-resized-600.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1312647115' post='1012181']
It must be a horrible feeling to not have any hope in the future QB of this team.
[/quote]

When was the last time a QB picked in the 2nd rd became the longterm starter for the team that drafted him? Henne's getting close in Miami, but they've been scarambling for a new starter

I don't think it's a surefire bet that Dalton is the future of the position for the Bengals

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1312646097' post='1012162']
Bitter fan syndrome? It sounds like you are still bitter about brat and are making this into a carson and brat vs Dalton and Gruden thing or something.

I just dont get all your hate for Dalton? He might be your favorite teams QB of the future, why not back him until at least he shows he cant do the job?

With that being said, Ive been saying over the last few months I think Carson and Mike should work out a boomer type deal. Play one more year, teach dalton the ropes, if you still want to leave I will trade you after the year.
[/quote]
Worst idea ever. A lameduck QB who doesn't want to be here would hardly inspire confidence or engender a positive attitude. How did that work out with Boomer?

I wonder how Gruden would feel. I hope if CP comes back, the whole team supports the decision and moves forward. Gruden wanting Dalton and MB saying Palmer could cause some grumblings. Also, fans are going to be a nightmare. The first INT would be followed by "Dalton!" chants.

[quote name='bengalsfan2011' timestamp='1312647436' post='1012185']
When was the last time a QB picked in the 2nd rd became the longterm starter for the team that drafted him? Henne's getting close in Miami, but they've been scarambling for a new starter

I don't think it's a surefire bet that Dalton is the future of the position for the Bengals
[/quote]
Boomer was a 2d rounder. Ken Anderson a 3rd rounder. Worked for the Bengals.

[quote name='blueridge' timestamp='1312647539' post='1012187']
Worst idea ever. A lameduck QB who doesn't want to be here would hardly inspire confidence or engender a positive attitude. How did that work out with Boomer?
[/quote]

its not much different than a player playing in a contract year. If Carson knows he's getting out in a year, he'll play hard so that teams want him in the offseason.

Plus, he'd have to play hard so that he doesn't get killed by his teammates in the locker room.

[quote name='Bgal' timestamp='1312647566' post='1012189']
I wonder how Gruden would feel. I hope if CP comes back, the whole team supports the decision and moves forward. Gruden wanting Dalton and MB saying Palmer could cause some grumblings. Also, fans are going to be a nightmare. The first INT would be followed by "Dalton!" chants.
[/quote]

publicly at least, Gruden has said he'd like to work with Carson.

[quote name='blueridge' timestamp='1312647707' post='1012193']
Boomer was a 2d rounder. Ken Anderson a 3rd rounder. Worked for the Bengals.
[/quote]

that's 25 and 35 yrs ago. I'm not saying Dalton isn't the future. Just that the last 10 yrs have proven that QBs picked in the 2nd rd aren't necessarily the future for the teams that drafted them

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1312647713' post='1012194']
[img]http://www.frankfootball.com/twoguys/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/carson-palmer3.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

If Jordan came out wearing his brothers jersey to practice no one would notice games that is. And he's got the deep ball like his bro!

I don't really care what happens to Jordan. I am interested to see him play, see what he's got, but that's about it. If Palmer comes back, we should for sure roll with him, Dalton, and Grad. Palmer has a serious enough injury and holdout history, that Dalton could play. Dalton may completely suck ass, so it's good to have someone with starting experience at 3.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1312648171' post='1012203']
... :20: :20: :20: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :12: :12: :12: :12: :12:

WillAnderson79 Willie Anderson
Oops! Take that Back. I was just told its not happening. I"ll tell yall later. When I'm told its cool to speak on it.
[/quote]

[size="7"][b]WHAT THE FUCK
[/b][/size]
:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

If there was a bell tower around, I would be up there picking off random civilians right now. I can't take it anymore.

Archived