Raven fan got knocked out

Elijah15

Would someone summarize, please? There is no way I am going to surf to a hip hop website - my 'puter might break in to a neighbors hours looking for a cold 40 to pour out for its dead homies.

Update: I apparently found it on a website less likely to want to kill cops and treat women as whores:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhd54CL8FfQ[/media]

The Chiefs fan should've kept his head low, but when he got jumped by that Ravens bitch I was happy to see him knock his ass out. Also, has a fight ever stopped when the girls just scream "STOP IT!" over and over?

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1313952657' post='1018416']
lmfao have any of you ever gotten into a fight at a football game?
[/quote]

I've seen a Raven fan get shoved into a mirror at PBS in the restroom. It was deserving. He was waiving his hat around. I believe someone hit it out his hands too.

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1313952657' post='1018416']
lmfao have any of you ever gotten into a fight at a football game?
[/quote]

I grew up in NY and attended a lot of Giants vs. Eagles games for fun and wound up being dragged into a few. I also threw a few punches at a Mets game when some dumbass Yankee fan spilled beer on my dad when I was 16.

[quote name='BigDawgBengal' timestamp='1313956737' post='1018427']
This could be Elijah15's best post. I have watched the video several times now. I have wanted to do that to a few Ravens fans before.
[/quote]

Looks like a bunch of Ravens fans fighting each other to me. :shrug:

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1313953050' post='1018417']
I've seen a Raven fan get shoved into a mirror at PBS in the restroom. It was deserving. He was waiving his hat around. I believe someone hit it out his hands too.
[/quote]
lmfao
and good shit @SteelerEater

Archived