Why are players so stupid

Bengals1181

He knows people are going to see this doesn't he?

[quote][url="http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisJohnson28"]ChrisJohnson28[/url] [color=#999999][size=3]Chris Johnson[/size][/color]

[color=#999999][size=2]
[i]by wingoz[/i] [/size][/color]

[font=Arial,]
Can these fake Titan fans STFU on my timeline I don't have a regular job so don't compare me to you and I can care less if uthink I'm greedy[/font]

[url="http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisJohnson28/status/108950630990753792"]56 minutes ago[/url] [size=2][url="http://twitter.com/#"][b]Favorite[/b][/url] [url="http://twitter.com/#"][b]Retweet[/b][/url] [url="http://twitter.com/#"][b]Reply[/b][/url][/size][/quote]

People are actually praying that Chris Johnson gets an insane new contract?
"Please take care of mommy and daddy and bobby. Oh and please don't forget to make Chris Johnson the highest paid player in the league with a front loaded contract. Amen."

[url="http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisJohnson28"]ChrisJohnson28[/url] [color=#999999][size=3]Chris Johnson[/size][/color]
[color=#999999][size=2]
[/size][/color]

[font=Arial,]
I like to thank everyone who have me in their prayers thru my situation, it's much needed[/font]

[quote name='Ben' timestamp='1314815372' post='1023631']
"Please take care of mommy and daddy and bobby. Oh and please don't forget to make Chris Johnson the highest paid player in the league with a front loaded contract. Amen."

[url="http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisJohnson28"]ChrisJohnson28[/url] [color=#999999][size=3]Chris Johnson[/size][/color]

I like to thank everyone who have me in their prayers thru my situation, it's much needed
[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='Ben' timestamp='1314815372' post='1023631']

I like to thank everyone who have me in their prayers thru my situation, it's much needed
[/quote]

I'm actually gonna rub a few prayers out (is that the right phrase?) right now for Chris Johnson. Jesus needs to help him get money cause the gay ass owner will cut him as soon as he loses a step. He brought so much to the team and is still getting paid so little compared to his value.

I will pray a sniper takes out all CEO's today too. Might as well not waste a perfectly good prayer. Amen.

He's playing in a league where when players are top notch, they get paid top notch. Why should it be any different? CJ is the most explosive player in the league.

He carries the load for that team. He's one of the top 5 players in the league. Pay him that way. CJ for 500K is a absolute joke. All's it takes is one bad cut and your done forever. Look at Kenny Irons.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1314818655' post='1023650']
He's playing in a league where when players are top notch, they get paid top notch. Why should it be any different? CJ is the most explosive player in the league.

He carries the load for that team. He's one of the top 5 players in the league. Pay him that way. CJ for 500K is a absolute joke. All's it takes is one bad cut and your done forever. Look at Kenny Irons.
[/quote]

and I bet the Titans agree with you. The bigger problem is that CJ wants to be paid like Manning and Fitzgerald, when no RB deserves even close to that money (not that Manning or Fitz do either IMO).

If CJ was realistic about what he was worth, he'd probably have a contract by now.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1314818924' post='1023654']

and I bet the Titans agree with you. The bigger problem is that CJ wants to be paid like Manning and Fitzgerald, when no RB deserves even close to that money (not that Manning or Fitz do either IMO).

If CJ was realistic about what he was worth, he'd probably have a contract by now.
[/quote]
That's the market though. CJ deserves at least more than Fitz. Titans should pay him that way. He's the face of the franchise.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1314820413' post='1023678']
That's the market though. [b]CJ deserves at least more than Fitz. [/b]Titans should pay him that way. He's the face of the franchise.
[/quote]

you've got to be kidding me. :facepalm:

I'll again preface Fitz isn't worth the money he got. There's not a damn RB in the league worth $15 million a year. Hell, there's not a RB in the league I'd give $8 million a year.

[quote name='Sigfox09' timestamp='1314818137' post='1023646']
What a douche bag! Thanks for the prayers they are much needed...as if you were struggling to get by on the 500K per year you were making. I hope he blows his ACL....
[/quote]

I hope a chimp rips off your face.

CJ was like 60% of the Titans offense last year, without him they suck. Paying him 500k is a slap in the face, however he's increasingly the chances he will get hurt or play like shit the longer he sits out. He should take what he get in the short term, since the Titans are offering to make him the highest paid rb in the history of the NFL. But he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, so yeah...

He does seemed self absorbed though, to think people are praying for him to get paid is just ridiculous.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1314820469' post='1023681']

you've got to be kidding me. :facepalm:

I'll again preface Fitz isn't worth the money he got. There's not a damn RB in the league worth $15 million a year. Hell, there's not a RB in the league I'd give $8 million a year.
[/quote]
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

CJ touches the ball way 3X more a game than Fitz does. Fitz was marginal last year, CJ has been a top 3 back for three years now. Chris Johnson no matter the amount of hits he takes has more of an impact on the game than Larry Fitzgerald has. Again, as I mentioned, Fitz has already set a market. It doesn't matter what the hell you think Fitz is worth what he got..he got it. Titans need to pay him top NFL player money, because he is one. He's 25. He's missed 1 game in his career. He deserves 5 years and more than Fitz got per year.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1314821110' post='1023686']
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

CJ touches the ball way 3X more a game than Fitz does. Fitz was marginal last year, CJ has been a top 3 back for three years now. Chris Johnson no matter the amount of hits he takes has more of an impact on the game than Larry Fitzgerald has. Again, as I mentioned, Fitz has already set a market. It doesn't matter what the hell you think Fitz is worth what he got..he got it. Titans need to pay him top NFL player money, because he is one. He's 25. He's missed 1 game in his career. He deserves 5 years and more than Fitz got per year.
[/quote]

When you are finished, could you share your prayer with us? I am looking for inspiration for mine..

Thanks.

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1314821197' post='1023687']

When you are finished, could you share your prayer with us? I am looking for inspiration for mine..

Thanks.
[/quote]
Dear Mike Brown,

Plz take Carson's salary, trade him, and trade for Chris Johnson and give him the little bit that you made when you fucked up the JJoe deal. Run 6 man line every play and give him 40 touches a game. Thank you.

Amen.

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1314821197' post='1023687']

Thanks.
[/quote]

I think better time would be spend praying for those who think any player is worth $15 million a year. :lol:

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1314821372' post='1023690']
Dear Mike Brown,

Plz take Carson's salary, trade him, and trade for Chris Johnson and give him the little bit that you made when you fucked up the JJoe deal. Run 6 man line every play and give him 40 touches a game. Thank you.

Amen.
[/quote]

HOLY SHIT! You pray to Mike Brown? That really is taking fanaticism to a whole new level.. Kind of creepy, but you go man!! WHO-DEY!!

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1314821467' post='1023692']

HOLY SHIT! You pray to Mike Brown? That really is taking fanaticism to a whole new level.. Kind of creepy, but you go man!! WHO-DEY!!
[/quote]
Thanks brochaho. Try it sometime.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1314821110' post='1023686']
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

[/quote]

He's not getting offered that kind of money, no NFL team will pay rb that kind of cash because of hits they take and how often they get hurt. CJ isn't being realistic, which is going to cause him to sit out and miss time he should be spending with his team. I agree he deserves to be paid, but he's not getting a contract that Fitz got.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1314821430' post='1023691']

I think better time would be spend praying for those who think any player is worth $15 million a year. :lol:
[/quote]
The markets already been set. CJ2K is better than Larry Fitzgerald. Therefore CJ2K should get more money than Larry Fitzgerald. Do I think a single player should get paid 1/10th of the salary cap? No. Do I have a choice? No. So the Titans can not pay him..and suck or they can pay him as one of the best players in the game and be decent. That's there choice. If I had to choose between decent and suck and I had the funds to pay for it, I'm going to make sure I'm decent.

Archived