Shows to watch.... im running out...

GoBengals

if you have netflix, check out the show Sherlock. Its a modern interpretation of Sherlock Holmes, and it is fucking amazing. Its British, and the first season is only 3 episodes, but they're 90 minutes each. The guy playing Holmes puts Robert Downey Jr to shame.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1323558993' post='1072852']
Too cheap to get it. Ill probably find online.

REALLY love Homeland. Watched 5 episodes today.
[/quote]
c'mon, son. netflix is 8 bucks a month lol. you probably blow that on a meal multiple times a week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This show is really god. The second season just finished up.

Sounds like the 3rd season will not be air until sometime in 2013. The two stars are in the hobbit and new star trek movie.

[quote name='B.A.B.' timestamp='1326263265' post='1088467']
if you have netflix, check out the show Sherlock. Its a modern interpretation of Sherlock Holmes, and it is fucking amazing. Its British, and the first season is only 3 episodes, but they're 90 minutes each. The guy playing Holmes puts Robert Downey Jr to shame.

c'mon, son. netflix is 8 bucks a month lol. you probably blow that on a meal multiple times a week.
[/quote]

[quote name='Ben' timestamp='1327951753' post='1093114']
This show is really god. The second season just finished up.

Sounds like the 3rd season will not be air until sometime in 2013. The two stars are in the hobbit and new star trek movie.
[/quote]
New Star Trek movie - I like the sound of that. That last one is one of the very few movies I've ever paid to go see three times.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1327104909' post='1090907']
I miss heroes :(
[/quote]

[spoiler] just finished the series. Been waiting since mid-season 2 for them to turn Sylar and they finally did it in the final episode. It's a shame it got cancelled. While season 4 was kind of mediocre, the last 5 minutes of the series was a game changer. Also wished they had done more with Richard Knepper (Samuel). As an actor he's capable of so much more evil than they made him.

I'd say it was a very good show. Can't imagine what it could have been had it not been for the writers strike, which took its toll on the quality of a lot of the shows on the air at the time.[/spoiler]

Yeah I loved that Character and thought had they done another season they really could have developed him.

If you liked Heroes and 24, watch Touch. I believe it was written by the guys who did Heroes and stars Keifer Sutherland. The premiere already showed (and is online) it comes out in March.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1328308480' post='1093924']
Yeah I loved that Character and thought had they done another season they really could have developed him.

If you liked Heroes and 24, watch Touch. I believe it was written by the guys who did Heroes and stars Keifer Sutherland. The premiere already showed (and is online) it comes out in March.
[/quote]

yea I watched it last week, it was good. I thought it was one of kiefer's worst performances though.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1328309817' post='1093925']

yea I watched it last week, it was good. I thought it was one of kiefer's worst performances though.
[/quote]

I think its a matter of adjusting to playing something other than jack baugher

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1328327367' post='1093990']
caught a replay of the premiere of Key & Peele tonight. Pretty funny.

[url="http://www.comedycentral.com/full-episodes/key-and-peele/101-101"]http://www.comedycen...d-peele/101-101[/url]
[/quote]

I watched it the other night... the opening skit were the were saying bitch and kept going to other hideouts was hilarious....

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1320112301' post='1054427']
I think Terra Nova and Falling Skies are both cool but miss the mark and just either look cheaply or flow badly or something. There is something about both of them where I will watch every week but I would never say thats a good show. Now a show like the Killing I think is an awesome show but can't explain why. Definitely reccommend that. I dont think there is anyway that go will like [b]the colony. I liked it the first season but then they started staging like attacks and stuff on the people which were absurd and then the very end of episode one with that one guy...its just a weird show.[/b]
[/quote]

just finished re-watching season 2. I think they key in watching it is realizing that they can't make it 100% realistic. The fights aren't going to be real fights, and of course the attacks are staged. Everyone not in the colony is basically an actor. They look hokey to the audience, but they seem real to the colonists immersed in that world for multiple weeks.

I liked it most for the things they built and the mental aspect of it. I learned a fair bit about building stuff just by watching it, and some of the stuff they built over the two seasons was pretty cool.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1328653574' post='1094606']

I've liked it so far. I thought last night was the best yet.
[/quote]

Yeah last night was good. Can't figure the guards out, did they leave at a different time? Also I think that car is the car from the movie bullet

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1328663343' post='1094621']
Yeah last night was good. Can't figure the guards out, did they leave at a different time? Also I think that car is the car from the movie bullet
[/quote]

I didn't get the impression the guards left at a different time, unless I missed something. It sounds like Ray didn't make it through the program or got fired before the incident, which is why he wasn't a part of it. Same with Hauser.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1328664007' post='1094623']

I didn't get the impression the guards left at a different time, unless I missed something. It sounds like Ray didn't make it through the program or got fired before the incident,y which is why he wasn't a part of it. Same with Hauser.
[/quote]

Ill have to watch It again. The story the guards daughter was telling made it sound like the chemical spill happened before the prison was shut down

Archived